Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,162    Replies: 6
"- Things to Say and Do Guaranteed to Annoy Your College Roommate (also guaranteed to work on your mate, partner, or spouse) - Repeat thoughtfully the last word of everything your roomma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,987    Replies: 49
"I don't quite know whats this means but I think it will make Bender happy. To frolic, as a llama would, is to live. now I think that there used to be an ancient medicine formed out of t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,077    Replies: 75
"So I'm on the way back from last nights fire meet in Bath, and I see this guy, thumb out, by the side of the road. I'm on a high, of course, and feeling indestructable so I pick him up..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,775    Replies: 3
"Are these videos good for getting ideas for moves. Or are the moves contained in these vid's too advanced for the average joe.Whats the general concensus of these videos are they good?!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,898    Replies: 13
"and if you do could you send me some pointers...i'm working on it and i'm not getting anywhere...so...*shrugs*could you help me out?.."
Last Reply by
Views: 542    Replies: 3
"lets be vain and get ourselves on t.v. like you lovely french people could go spin on the road side of the tour. use your head but."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,074    Replies: 31
"I was wondering whether being artistic is more likely to get you into spinning poi.In my own experience I use to do a lot of singing, dancing and acting in my youth for shows around the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,771    Replies: 38
"Ok, this is likely to be a very touchy subject for many, however it has come up in the below thread what happened to my baby today I'd like to put forward my (rather strong) opinion on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,897    Replies: 8
"It's nice to see poi photo on the CD cover. Has anyone noticed before? It's called "Bugge Wesseltoft's new conception of jazz / sharing" Norwegian spinners might know him, cos' he's a N..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,537    Replies: 58
"Click here to see what happened to Charles' baby today..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,048    Replies: 2
"Made by a friend of mine.http://www.cryotank.net/alice/tony/"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,266    Replies: 8
"She wrote this a few mins ago and sent it to me. I had shown her and my other friend Courtney some of our troupes vids and they thought poi was kewl. I decided to share.I hope yall like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,213    Replies: 10
"did anyone go i don't know of anyone that went if anyone did what was it like how many people was it any good i need the info before i waste my energy in this filthy sun and walk the wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,416    Replies: 5
"Firstly i will appologise for not being on here for the past two weeks although you probably have not noticed. I have been having a nice holiday at my dads. Whilst i was there i wen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,171    Replies: 5
" anyone tryed this?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,236    Replies: 8
"My utmost appoligies to all i have offended! I can't say how sorry i am for #1/being a derilict,#2/not thinking of the wee ones that visit our garden of ,And #3 after a moment to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,870    Replies: 8
" Ok, so did you ever get them annoying twitchy nerve / muscle spasm type things on you're face. The worst case scenario is one on your eye lid but I have one on the side of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,309    Replies: 40
"in general that is..i like:friendsbeing drunk (like i am now)lolli (hugabilty)bambam(ditto)holly (cos i fancy her and i know she likes me... )familypoistaffdouble stafffire (in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,732    Replies: 6
"I saw someone do something rather ignorant and disrespectful on TV the other night . Im not going to name names due to the fact i feel i will recieve some hate mail which i dont want..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,161    Replies: 7
"Hi Everyone I was just wondering if anyone else is going to Splendour in the Grass (19th/20th July, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia) http://www.splendourinthegrass.comI can't wait! Hop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,764    Replies: 20
"me...again..a few minutes after telling my mum that i wouldnt hit it.whoops.2 in the lightbulb jar (its the same principle as a swear jar)then again...i havent smashed one for ages.the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,237    Replies: 14
"Did anyone see this, Incredible. do peaple know soemthing we can do?I wanna change the whole monetry system but I kneed a little support. Anyone? T "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,337    Replies: 25
"bleeeee!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,946    Replies: 13
"This seems to be coming up more and more in the public discussion area.Please refrain from posting in the HOP public forums about the "good" side of illegal drug activities. Use another..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,733    Replies: 24
"hello beautiful peopleA thread was posted in a joking and light funny manner about being too drunk to speak etc... and I posted a comment about me being slightly worried about the young..."
Views: 716    Replies: 0
"My utmost appoligies to all i have offended! I can't say how sorry i am for #1/being a derilict,#2/not thinking of the wee ones that visit our garden of ,And #3 after a moment to po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,699    Replies: 11
"How do you keep a hippie in suspense? "
Last Reply by
Views: 617    Replies: 6
"Ok guys,here's a question for ya. What is the most outragous thing you've ever done with fire? And what made you do it? and have you ever done anything "naughty" with fire"
Last Reply by
Views: 913    Replies: 1
"Hey you long time no see!!! Sorry I just saw your little name and wow long time no see "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,769    Replies: 12
"ok here is the deal i am really into poi. so naturally i really like doing new moves and showing people what i can do. well tonight a group of my friends decided to go up to a local par..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,564    Replies: 34
"just been watching some of the videos and now i feel all meep! please someone tell me these are just extra special clever ppl with lots of practice so it doesnt seem that i could never..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,672    Replies: 8
"yo,a lot of civilian types ask me "Do you do kung foo or something?"Now I dont, but I pinched a heap of moves offa bo-jitsu, the stick martial art.I know there are wushu boys and stuff ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,553    Replies: 32
"As some of you may be aware Martin and I are doing a London juggling scene video and we want to make it as snazzy as possible so I was wondering what you guys thought made a good video ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 909    Replies: 4
"I got a Trojan Horse Virus earlier today. I spent all day running virus program's. to be on the safe side i even reformated my hard drive. STOOOPID TROJAN'S "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,189    Replies: 7
"Grrrr!Ever had one of those days which turns out to be a catalogue of things going wrong?Woke up...went for shower only to find house mates have finished of my all (not inexpensive) sho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,711    Replies: 7
"Greetings and Salutations!I am back maybe only breifly but back all the same, The whip crackers at work revoked my internet, a long time ago, but sometimes i can sneak into cyberspace, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 905    Replies: 5
"stoooopid Hurricane Didn't hit houston. I has gonna grab my fire poi and spin in the storm.Oh well,I'll have to wait till i get back to san fran and catch a storm there."
Last Reply by
Views: 663    Replies: 1
"right, how is everyone to everyone, remembering that hugs are just ace, &rbr;ive made my own staff at the momnet as funds are still short, as i now own a car (its a mini!!!) jus won..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,252    Replies: 15
"Okay, I never post "I need advice" type threads", but this has *really* been bothering me lately, so if you all could help me out, I will love you forever (despite the fact I already do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,463    Replies: 11
"so, as I was very bored, I dicided it was time for a little game. Here's how it goes: someone names a song and the artist and the next one names a song and an artist with a word from th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,100    Replies: 3
"My first burn was ages and ages and ages ago and was very exciting, and I loved it loads and loads, so I decided to create this post to commemorate it, seeing as I wasn't signed up to H..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,823    Replies: 11
"Hiya peeps,Been working on a circus for two weeks but I'm back now. No more ninja..... (looks left, looks right, oh well) Time for a new game.Finish that song line, i guess between the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,683    Replies: 11
"just a question. Inquireing minds want to know if you or someone you know has ever been robbed while doing poi? "
Views: 381    Replies: 0
"Has Anyone noticed bram around....Just wondering were my fellow British Columbian has gotten off to. Last I heard his mother forbid him to do poi. and I haven't seen him since the threa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,557    Replies: 1
"A post to say thanks to Liam, Aiden and Jo for a Sunday of good spinning and video shooting in Huddersfield.The Black Bush poi are even more spectacular in real life than on the vid cli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 833    Replies: 3
"Ne1 think it a bad idea to spin fire poi in a tropical storm. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,724    Replies: 14
"here it is.(ps I am especially sorry for the strife and famine in the world)"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,914    Replies: 23
"So after a little over a week of doing poi secretly from my dad, tonight if the weather is good I'm going too show him. Hopefully he'll be as impressed as mom was when I showed her. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,971    Replies: 22
" KillKillKill has been Killed! and I know for a fact (cos hes right here) that hes posted nothing offensive.Whats the big idea?you offended at the name? theres better ways my friends..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,629    Replies: 1
"Hello land of poi, ive had to sign in with a new name my old name was sneeman i think but ive lost the details. Well, im in Bankok on ko sam road right now, and I have around 12 m..."
HOP Newsletter