Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 680    Replies: 2
" Please somebody tell me if HOP can deliver to Mexico City, I'm despered"
Views: 7,227    Replies: 35
"No BS. Well, I assisted in delivery of two babies tonight, anyways. Tonight is my first night on call on my obstetrics and gynecology rotation.The first was a baby boy, premature. Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,961    Replies: 10
"Ive been applying for teaching jobs for ages and always go to interviews trying to put on an act (some schools are so snobby i felt i had to), today i went to an interview and thought s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,520    Replies: 6
"Yay! Another fire addict is born! Friday night at our field disco ; o ) twas great... the rush! the sound! the little kiddies begging for more!(-c'mon do it again! -later... -no, now! -..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,320    Replies: 5
"Hey guys.... Im trying my hardest to find arsns intro and it is saying that the intro NO LONGER EXISTS... why is that?It was called parden to me and I have searched under this and the l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,158    Replies: 8
"In my office theres this little joke a day thing on the wall over the copy machine we read while waiting for photocopies. Today I read something that inspired this topic's random theme...."
Last Reply by
Views: 847    Replies: 7
"Ok, who lost the Pele? Anyone seen the Pele around?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,966    Replies: 8
"hey very quickly guys..xp users only..i need a copy of the file exeldr32.exe which is located in the system32 folder or your windows folder.i got a virus which has only in the past day..."
Last Reply by
Views: 827    Replies: 7
"Where is the chatroom I heard of, for practioners of poi?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,674    Replies: 3
"Does anyone else here play Carrom? I've really got into this game over the past few years but I've never noticed anyone mention it around here. Here's some links to UK sites for any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,052    Replies: 23
"RIght, went out to see a muscial last night (FYI...it was the maddness one- our house), and lo and behold!there were fire spinners. well...i would tend to the side of fire clubs, but yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,452    Replies: 7
"Though this is a small achievement to many of Hop members,I did my first fire poi last night.(after 5 days of doing poi,was with a good teacher though) Absolutley shit myself, but it do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,413    Replies: 2
"Just got in, feeling woozy and spotted an advert for woolworths advertising a best of Lp of George Benson......girls and guys dressed in fly soulful clothing, looking all pleased with t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,797    Replies: 4
"http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_783699.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,104    Replies: 2
"Back on after a rather long haitus, after almost a year of practice I finally got to light up (twice!) last night for a July 5th party (as did Clymeney actually). Took a couple of hours..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,432    Replies: 5
"Why dont we have any image avatars? I've seen forums with guidelines when it comes to avatars regarding size and such. Aish "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,014    Replies: 3
"Hiya, im travelling at the moment, and having just arrived in cairns, i am keen to hook up with some likeminded people and find out about any firey gatherings that may be happening up n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,532    Replies: 31
"Why do people who call the wrong number insist that you and not them must be in fact mistaken as they could not possibly have dialled the wrong number. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,374    Replies: 4
"Hey guys.I'm heading to Byron Bay for "Splendour in the Grass" (July 19-20) and want to hook up with some local firetwirlers/dancers for flame and fun.If any of the locals are intereste..."
Views: 835    Replies: 0
"A while back I started teaching my dear mother some twirling. She's picking it all up at a speed that is both gratifying and scary (think it's because she does not mind going nice and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,701    Replies: 12
"http://www.users.on.net/cynic/funny_cats_1.wmv Best ever."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,104    Replies: 1
"sup yall!!!i'm back..lollike anyone missed me..anyways..i'm here to ask a simple question...what was the best from the 70's up to now?!music, games, food, and toys..anything you think w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,636    Replies: 17
"I know, I know, havn't posted in ages and then i come and ask a question..... but I'm askin' it.How does one decide what to do with ones life? Cause I don't have much to do right now '..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,918    Replies: 6
"I need help for my art work, I need to research the history of fire staff, its been easier for poi and I've checked into some martial arts... just need some help... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,959    Replies: 9
"Has anyone seen the new c.a film.?....theres a real brief shot of fire staff artist part way through the film, and some guy does a wicked fire breath at the camera.........they kick ass..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,486    Replies: 3
"http://www.worldforchrist.org/races/fun/bow.htmmy favourite bit the the very last sentence.WTF!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,025    Replies: 21
"hi, is there anybody in tamworth or near there who spins? we know of about 4 people including us in the area. if anybody is out there please contact us! blessed bekyla & emma "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,745    Replies: 3
"Well me and Kazeko went to the Canada Day Celebrations in our city today. And we of course were packing our staffs. Towards 8 that night one of the poi'ers broke out some glow sticks an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,343    Replies: 1
"anyone know how i can read a cd that was written in macformat (ie on a macintosh) from my PC?cos its a different file system...windows wont even recognise it.any prgrammes out there?cos..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,216    Replies: 38
"Wussup Ya'll I havn't been around for a while an boy this site has grown!!Just to let all you luvly people know, the DFQ is gonna be moving State-side sometime in early september, an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,132    Replies: 7
"hey there thought id turn to you lovely HoPers for a bit of sunshine!Im a bird trainer and i was doing a bird show yesterday when my helper came and told me there had been an accident,i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,243    Replies: 5
"hmmmm What do you guys thinks????? ha hasend me some ideas hey! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,677    Replies: 6
"My mate and I just broke his girlfriend out of her house. Her strict muslim family found out on saturday night that she was seeing a white guy who wasnt a muslim and they cut sick! He..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,497    Replies: 3
"Well, I may be stupid, or just easily confused - but what with all this name changing and double identity stuff going on, I thought it'd be useful to have a thread where people can aler..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,170    Replies: 21
"I just got back from seeing 28 Days Later...good god, that was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life! I was literally shaking when the film was over, and it's hard ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,268    Replies: 2
"i live in berkeley and have been spinning poi for 2 years. all self taught...i was spinning poi before i knew what poi was. i've only seen one other person spin fire...about 2 weeks ago..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,816    Replies: 8
"Will there ever be a revolution or will things carry on the way they are at the moment? Are things getting better or worse? Will our children's children live in a better world or a wors..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,079    Replies: 13
"any one got tips on how to store a fire staff and how to care for it:?washing off carbon marks and stuff like thatthanks!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,568    Replies: 1
"Is there actually anyone in rotherham that does poi apart from my friends from the information gathered so far the answer is no but if there is get in touch "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,153    Replies: 32
"So what do you have on your list of "things I need to do before I die"?Here are some items on mine:*Skydive*Bungee Jump*Join the "Mile High Club"*Write and publish a book*Visit the arct..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 6
"Hey there peoples! Bored and with nothing better to do so:Quote (can't remember where I heard it (if it was here I apologise)):"So, computer games have an affect on the youth, do they? ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,331    Replies: 4
"This is an amazing video by Woody Harrelson:http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1271.htmpeace,play fire guy"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,883    Replies: 3
"Me and a friend are flying into LAX on 21st August for Burning Man! We have a ride to the 'Man from Sacramento but we would like to stay in LA for a couple of nights before goi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,538    Replies: 9
"Here's how it goes- met up w people to spin in bris, minding my own business in my own little world, twirling a staff in the random daze I usually do...suddenly, thwack . Massive ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,814    Replies: 33
"right...first person gives a word..and the next person has to define it and then give a new word...some can be really tricky..right..lets bling bling..try and define the word..time."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,693    Replies: 22
"hello beautiful peoplea while ago (gosh was i that long ? ) we started a thread for stories where i start telling a tory and then someone else continues etc...it was lovely and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 20,107    Replies: 27
"This is taken from rotten.comCircle One: Almost every student struggling through a Catholic school education inevitably arrives at the theological question: What happens to innocent peo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,298    Replies: 11
"me and my housemate were having a chat the other day and we got onto poi and ended up with if your eyes fell out could you do poi with them? so?? and have i just invinted the 0 handed b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,451    Replies: 11
"My friend and I were just discussing how awesome Adult Swim was and I had to start a thread about it:Although Samurai Jack is by far one of the best cartoons on television these days, I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,639    Replies: 2
"Hi guys, If you have read my profile you will know that I am an adventure instructor in Nottingham, as part of my work I have to attend a local college, 6 months ago one of my boss/tuto..."

HOP Newsletter