Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,525    Replies: 14
"....just thought I'd mention that. From what I can tell he has the last post on every thread in social right now. Is some one wee bit antsy waiting for COL4? "
Last Reply by
Views: 790    Replies: 6
"Has anyone else noticed these four threads in a row.food is good better than sex!! Desperately seeking RaspberriesIm going away for a bit,Huhuhuh My childish sense of humor shining..."
Last Reply by
Views: 452    Replies: 2
"http://www.rathergood.com/daniellaroids.htmgreat....'nuff said."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,172    Replies: 2
"Has anyone seen snoop doggs new show. Saw it by chance of MTV a while back....hilarious.The dude is clearly the coolest person ever to walk to plannet.Try this out.... Snoop talk"
Last Reply by
Views: 583    Replies: 3
"Hey there chickensI shall be in NZ on the 16th of august until the 22nd of august and would love to twirl with some Kiwis...I will be in wellington but i am quite happy to travel so tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,992    Replies: 22
"I have been searching everywhere for the Raspberries Bushes! Im making a surprise for Madd and must have raspberries! &lbr; 29. July 2003, 06:43: Message edited by: Gidg &r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,180    Replies: 4
"Hellothis is Pink Poi posting at Justines (hence the Pink Flags log in)Sorry i haven't been posting my hard drive decided to pack it in and i have no money for a new one as they ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,935    Replies: 23
"yes...as of friday (in two days time where i come from) i wont be able to post on here for a week.cos i will be looking after some scouts as i will be on a scout camp as a leader in not..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,537    Replies: 35
"For all theese people that doesn't know what capoeira is , it is a martial art convined with dancing , and you can do flips and all crazy things .I want to know if somebody..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,596    Replies: 13
"funnily enough, i also will be vacating edinb(rough) for a while pretty soon as well as my illustrious flatmates pk and nancy....i'm off to the lovely climes of NZ for 6 months if the N..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,166    Replies: 7
"Ok guys, i could do with some help. I'm studying Illustration at degree level, and im going to be writing my dissertation next year.The dissertation is going to be a comparison of two a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,380    Replies: 7
"For all of us state side that has a subway (the sandwich pleace) you have got to try the new chicken pizzola thing...its the best sub i have had in a long long time!!! and to make this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,038    Replies: 28
"I've finally found something that beats/equals(at least) sex,(clothes are also optional). It is of course, pulling off the poi move you've been practicing for bloody ages. There isn't a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 967    Replies: 8
"THOUGHTS TO PONDERGardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,996    Replies: 16
"ive been making staffs for a while and i keeps making them with bigger and bigger wick, most recently ive made a 1.5 aluminium staff with 30cm of wick on either end. its most insane to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,073    Replies: 49
"I will be in town from June 25th to July 9th. If any of you wanna hook up reply! Ciao,Brian"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,216    Replies: 9
"Hey everyone . Geez it's been a long long time since i've posted, the majority of you i dont know. malcom, the board is huge. ok update:\N8 and i get married july 26th, yup, just on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 584    Replies: 1
"has anyone heard of these guys: http://www.geocities.com/combatunicycle/maybe we should have them end the war in iraq "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,751    Replies: 35
"Yes, you. Tempest, bovril, glass and the rest, whot you doin up? avent ya got jobs to get up for?N'way, if your insomniac enough to be here, why not come chat it up? sometimes its more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,615    Replies: 32
"Does anyone have some hugs to spare?Yesterday was a bad day for me...a very bad day. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,663    Replies: 8
" Better with sound"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,157    Replies: 21
"what drink do you usually get?i was just perching upon a nice green velvet stool in mmy local yesterday, when this thought popped into my bonce. I remarked to the barman:"Alas! I do not..."
Views: 465    Replies: 0
"I was just wondering if there were any spinners from Brazil here. I'm thinking about moving there possibly at the turn of the year for a while. Kinda like the beginning of my Capoeira..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,103    Replies: 8
"my hair where's it run off too?! im bald!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,970    Replies: 41
"Post deleted by Dirty Marmite Spider"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,204    Replies: 4
"just wanted to let you know - the pictures you've posted are absolutely enthralling !!'Enwrapped' looks like the tree of life and the other wingy one like an angel. Real quality! Just a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,001    Replies: 25
"it seems that all of the firetwirlers i have met that dont twirl with the group i twirl with dont know how to burn off a stick. is this a common thing or are twirlers in adelaide just a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,068    Replies: 8
"WORKER DEAD AT DESK FOR 5 DAYSNew York Times 1-22-03Bosses of a publishing firm are trying to work out why no one noticed that one of their employees had been sitting dead at his desk f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,054    Replies: 7
"Was at a Forest Festival this weekend and was practising a trick all the time, so that i could get it right. (Which i did)The only problem im having now is that i cant get the trick out..."
Last Reply by
Views: 814    Replies: 5
"so im all for the each unto their own and do what you will aslong as it hurts no one else. for me my spiritual believes dictate that i dont take recreational drugs. usually at twirling ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 903    Replies: 2
"Very depressing evening yesterday . There have been some of us twirl on Wednesday evenings in this little park, unfortunately no fire allowed. Its a great little park; I call it a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,231    Replies: 20
"i am new here n i need help please "
Last Reply by
Views: 887    Replies: 5
"quote:Originally posted by Malcolm: Yes I had tried a live chat room here a few months back. Did not get enough visitors into it at any one time to get a chat going I had to ring a f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,847    Replies: 18
"Hi luvs,I'm travelling round Australia for the next 6 months or so, and would love to meet and spin with some of you lovely people. On the East coast at the moment, then travelling Nort..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,355    Replies: 6
"Hi Everyone,While talking with Paul of Flam-Chen last night, I came to find out that they are being sued by Cirque du Soleil over a trademark dispute. The suit claims that one of Flam-C..."
Last Reply by
Views: 663    Replies: 9
"This is along the same lines of the thread What We Love.we all go out there and spine our fire and very one who sees and does has some way to discribe what they see be it the one holdin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 593    Replies: 1
"Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone out there was in Tokyo or had suggestions what to do there. I will be there for 10 days starting on the 29th of this month (July) for a co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,503    Replies: 27
"See below.The boycott was launched yesterday. Please don't buy Coca Cola or Minute Maid products and encourage others to do the same.We can make a difference!The Coca Cola Campaign Coc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,005    Replies: 6
"If you are Ally or Nick, or know how to get in touch with them; please get them to contact me. I'm Matt Terry, from brighton."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,213    Replies: 1
"did you see the poi girl on 'breakfast' this morning. i caught the end off the story. an preforming arts student doing some very gracful fire poi on the early morning beach. it was a bi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,393    Replies: 9
"i know a few of my fellow comic book geeks will be as excited about this as i am shocking news'batman - dead end' .wow innit?! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,467    Replies: 17
"just built my 1st pc from skip parts and i am going to turn it into my new server but the only cases that i have found in skips are destroyed by rubble... any ideas for interisting case..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 8
"this is the funniest thing ive seen all weekhttp://www.geocities.com/combatunicycle/"
Last Reply by
Views: 689    Replies: 11
"Just delivered my second baby, another girl! This is SOOO fun!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,021    Replies: 40
"Which is better? Staff or poi? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,736    Replies: 1
"ok i can swear blind that today is the 22nd of july yet everyone has posts for tomorrow. Did I slow a day and how do i catch up>?"
Last Reply by
Views: 663    Replies: 6
"Anyone in this area interested in meeting on a regular basis? Email me: GlitterGurrl@hotmail.com &lbr; 23. July 2003, 11:43: Message edited by: GlitterGurrl &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,187    Replies: 6
" Eeeazy-Now!!I had a look to see if there was a thread on Cams party, couldn't find one. You've prolly all posted yer thanks in his intro or something, but I don't care!! Homage mus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,681    Replies: 25
"I think everyone have heard parents/grandparent talk about the Golden RulesWhat do you think that these Golden Rules are? What do you think the Golden Rules are for today? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 4
"This is a lesson which has been very prevalent in my life within the last few weeks. For me its about increasing my awareness of the moment and not living in the past or the future. W..."
HOP Newsletter