• To participate in our community Login or Join here
  • You must use a valid email address in order to use all the available functions.
  • We will not email you unless it is necessary for us to do so, or you request us to contact you.
  • Your personal information is protected by our Privacy Policy.
  • All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.
View Forums >

Users online: 54
Posted: by ray16092002
Last Reply: by Nathan Noble
Replies: 3
"Playpoi on YouTube was how I learned 90% of my moves when I started, The other 10% was a mix of drexfactor poi's YouTube and my own random experiments and flailings."
View last post
Posted: by ray16092002
Last Reply: by Nathan Noble
Replies: 3
"I've been having really great luck learning with Nick Woolsey's "playpoi" video's on YouTube. Also, you will sometimes find fellow poi spinners at local drum circles with whom you might..."
View last post
Posted: by EddieGoJam
Last Reply: by Brian Craft
Replies: 27
"Hey, my name's Brian. I live in Williamstown NJ, and looking for people that spin. I have looked all over online and can't find people who spin like me. So if anyone is around the area ..."
View last post
Posted: by QueenofPoi
Last Reply: by Andrea Taylor
Replies: 5
"I'm looking to learn in Ommen zwolle or Kampen , can anyone help ;)"
View last post
Posted: by vuhuyhoangk59
Last Reply: by crimhead
Replies: 1
"Welcome!What are you interested in learning?"
View last post

Important Information

Happy Hooper
Cloud Hooping
Rainbow Nights
View all Competitions >

Free monthly draw
Status: Active, entries close end of October 2017. We have 376 entries.
About: Drawn last day of each Month. Members can win a US$100 credit for their HOP shop account.
Super easy to win. Just enter email, name and what you want to win here
How to enter:  Enter here

Nicest Smile - Performance Arts Photo Competition

Status:   Voting, late entries still accepted, Voting until  31 October 2017. We have 41 entries.
About:   Upload your best smile while performing with your most loved props.

Remember if using fire to think safety!

Please read the rules of the competition to see what is not allowed.

You can submit your photo (maximum of 1 ) by the submission end date. Then you and everyone else can vote for your favorite entries, and from those we'll pick three winners!
Limited to the first 300 photos.

The top 3 photos selected by public vote each get a USD$50 gift voucher to spend at Home of Poi.
The top 3 photos selected by HoP each get a USD$50 gift voucher to spend at Home of Poi.
How to vote:   View entries and vote here Votes: 953