Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by Kaji
Last Reply: by Dentrassi
Views: 1912    Replies: 3
"Well me and Kazeko went to the Canada Day Celebrations in our city today. And we of course were packing our staffs. Towards 8 that night one of the poi'ers broke out some glow sticks an..."
Posted: by UCOF
Last Reply: by bender
Views: 809    Replies: 1
"anyone know how i can read a cd that was written in macformat (ie on a macintosh) from my PC?cos its a different file system...windows wont even recognise it.any prgrammes out there?cos..."
Posted: by DarkFairyQueen
Last Reply: by DarkFairyQueen
Views: 3632    Replies: 38
"Wussup Ya'll I havn't been around for a while an boy this site has grown!!Just to let all you luvly people know, the DFQ is gonna be moving State-side sometime in early september, an..."
Posted: by birdgirl
Last Reply: by birdgirl
Views: 1742    Replies: 7
"hey there thought id turn to you lovely HoPers for a bit of sunshine!Im a bird trainer and i was doing a bird show yesterday when my helper came and told me there had been an accident,i..."
Posted: by Tinmans heart
Last Reply: by Tinmans heart
Views: 2882    Replies: 5
"hmmmm What do you guys thinks????? ha hasend me some ideas hey! "
Posted: by BurningByron
Last Reply: by BurningByron
Views: 1246    Replies: 6
"My mate and I just broke his girlfriend out of her house. Her strict muslim family found out on saturday night that she was seeing a white guy who wasnt a muslim and they cut sick! He..."
Posted: by Durbs
Last Reply: by Astar
Views: 1024    Replies: 3
"Well, I may be stupid, or just easily confused - but what with all this name changing and double identity stuff going on, I thought it'd be useful to have a thread where people can aler..."
Posted: by Paddy
Last Reply: by Beth
Views: 1788    Replies: 21
"I just got back from seeing 28 Days Later...good god, that was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life! I was literally shaking when the film was over, and it's hard ..."
Posted: by aeriqk
Last Reply: by Mtn. Girl
Views: 2208    Replies: 2
"i live in berkeley and have been spinning poi for 2 years. all self taught...i was spinning poi before i knew what poi was. i've only seen one other person spin fire...about 2 weeks ago..."
Posted: by DeepSoulSheep
Last Reply: by Tai... grrrrr
Views: 1450    Replies: 8
"Will there ever be a revolution or will things carry on the way they are at the moment? Are things getting better or worse? Will our children's children live in a better world or a wors..."
Posted: by tcw
Views: 4307    Replies: 13
"any one got tips on how to store a fire staff and how to care for it:?washing off carbon marks and stuff like thatthanks!!!"
Posted: by KillaHill_10304
Last Reply: by spikeyrich
Views: 908    Replies: 1
"Is there actually anyone in rotherham that does poi apart from my friends from the information gathered so far the answer is no but if there is get in touch "
Posted: by Malcolm
Views: 3511    Replies: 29
"See Details here If you have a question ask it here.Because of time we will not run a poll to pick a winner. I will probably select which entry to use with help from Seven and Cherry.R..."
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Last Reply: by KillaHill_10304
Views: 5565    Replies: 32
"So what do you have on your list of "things I need to do before I die"?Here are some items on mine:*Skydive*Bungee Jump*Join the "Mile High Club"*Write and publish a book*Visit the arct..."
Posted: by Spanner
Last Reply: by King Of Bongo
Views: 572    Replies: 1
""...first of the month!" "
Posted: by Timmy
Views: 881    Replies: 6
"Hey there peoples! Bored and with nothing better to do so:Quote (can't remember where I heard it (if it was here I apologise)):"So, computer games have an affect on the youth, do they? ..."
Posted: by wan hwo ren
Last Reply: by UnscrupulousChavOffersFoot
Views: 1013    Replies: 4
"This is an amazing video by Woody Harrelson:http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1271.htmpeace,play fire guy"
Posted: by Jo
Last Reply: by Mtn. Girl
Views: 1361    Replies: 3
"Me and a friend are flying into LAX on 21st August for Burning Man! We have a ride to the 'Man from Sacramento but we would like to stay in LA for a couple of nights before goi..."
Posted: by King Of Bongo
Last Reply: by ben-ja-men
Views: 1951    Replies: 9
"Here's how it goes- met up w people to spin in bris, minding my own business in my own little world, twirling a staff in the random daze I usually do...suddenly, thwack . Massive ..."
Last Reply: by Gandhi Ganjamaster
Views: 5733    Replies: 33
"right...first person gives a word..and the next person has to define it and then give a new word...some can be really tricky..right..lets bling bling..try and define the word..time."
Posted: by Cassandra
Views: 2310    Replies: 22
"hello beautiful peoplea while ago (gosh was i that long ? ) we started a thread for stories where i start telling a tory and then someone else continues etc...it was lovely and ..."
Posted: by Eeyore
Last Reply: by skjalff
Views: 18749    Replies: 27
"This is taken from rotten.comCircle One: Almost every student struggling through a Catholic school education inevitably arrives at the theological question: What happens to innocent peo..."
Posted: by Ajtag
Last Reply: by Tai... grrrrr
Views: 1023    Replies: 11
"me and my housemate were having a chat the other day and we got onto poi and ended up with if your eyes fell out could you do poi with them? so?? and have i just invinted the 0 handed b..."
Posted: by Fireflye
Views: 1788    Replies: 11
"My friend and I were just discussing how awesome Adult Swim was and I had to start a thread about it:Although Samurai Jack is by far one of the best cartoons on television these days, I..."
Posted: by G star 72
Last Reply: by G star 72
Views: 813    Replies: 2
"Hi guys, If you have read my profile you will know that I am an adventure instructor in Nottingham, as part of my work I have to attend a local college, 6 months ago one of my boss/tuto..."
Posted: by Tambo
Views: 896    Replies: 0
"I was at a big party nr North Tawton (Itton) at the weekend, and just wondering if any of you chaps where there as there was some fantastc poiers!! Was it any one here?????It was the be..."
Posted: by dirty beaner
Last Reply: by floki
Views: 3087    Replies: 11
"lit up for the first time last night. I was at a party at a friends lakeside camp.. i had decided earlier that day that i was tired of wondering what fire was like, so i went to the ha..."
Posted: by i8beefy2
Last Reply: by CheshireCat
Views: 3921    Replies: 16
"Ok so I have this friend... a friend who I've finally gotten interested in poi ( ), so I started showing him some moves. He got the forward weave in about 2 hours, the reverse weave ..."
Posted: by BurningByron
Last Reply: by BurningByron
Views: 1354    Replies: 17
"I've been driving for over two years and riding for 6 months and this is my first accident. I came off on a corner 200m from my place and was really lucky not to break any bones. Just..."
Posted: by Rozi
Last Reply: by Rozi
Views: 951    Replies: 8
"A good friend of mine is stopping off in New York after travelling through Europe for a month. He is only going to be there for one day, and he has no idea what he can do to occupy him..."
Posted: by Sundance
Last Reply: by Sundance
Views: 2920    Replies: 42
"just trying to find out where every1 is from?im in san antonio texas myself."
Posted: by Fireflye
Views: 752    Replies: 5
"Aha-another pointless game to play in the wild world of poi people!!! This one's easy, you simply guess the title of the song by reading the lyrics previously posted. example-"everybo..."
Posted: by NYC
Views: 3961    Replies: 35
"While traveling abroad this summer (and having the time of my life!) it hit me that every country I went to had different names for different fuels, different stores and different logis..."
Posted: by nomad
Last Reply: by NYC
Views: 755    Replies: 5
"There used to be a page on this site that listed the different fuels and how they are called in many different countries. Does anyone know what i am talking about? I've looked around an..."
Posted: by Nathdaninja
Last Reply: by .Morph.
Views: 7496    Replies: 55
"OkaySo I managed to get face value tickets...bonus, and then my big chill ticket came through the post in the same week. So I have all this unused excitement which I'm having trouble t..."
Posted: by The_Pirate_Dyke_Boy
Last Reply: by The_Pirate_Dyke_Boy
Views: 1256    Replies: 13
"had my first burn on 21st at reclaim the beach, and i wana say thanks to everyone i met there, and to everyone i met.Smallboy (camerawork)Smallgirl (even if it was for a few secs)Sir_sh..."
Last Reply: by Dark Pixie
Views: 1280    Replies: 7
"oh my god....this was so accurate its scary!!http://www.fhm.com/img/mailout/img/nov15/test.htm"
Posted: by Naomi
Last Reply: by BamBam
Views: 644    Replies: 4
"Im goin to Glastonbury after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry, this doesnt really need its ..."
Posted: by Durbs
Last Reply: by Kat
Views: 2357    Replies: 20
"Hey all - Just an idea, as Scarletmist.com doesn't ever seem to have any available.I just thought it'd be good to have a place where people can get hold of any spare tickets that might ..."
Posted: by Beth
Last Reply: by Naomi
Views: 589    Replies: 3
"I am! Im gonna light up my poi for the first time tonight and take them with me to glasto Is there a poi-ists meet arranged at all?"
Posted: by Naomi
Last Reply: by Naomi
Views: 1209    Replies: 14
"My Glastonbury ticket still hasnt turned up! I've dislocated my shoulder so cant play with my poi! Im pre-menstrual! Help!"
Posted: by skjalff
Last Reply: by skjalff
Views: 1256    Replies: 10
"I was just wondering if there were people on this board who did liquid (as in dancing).. I mean you don't (always) need a toy to toy :-)))) Liquid dancing is just another way of being i..."
Posted: by Alienfox
Last Reply: by flid
Views: 635    Replies: 2
"Very rarely do I start a topic, but I have to make public my appreciation of Smallboys videos. They are as absolute in their magnificence, as his website is At the risk of being a t..."
Posted: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 1394    Replies: 7
"Ohh wow, last night Jimba, Craig (a good friend) and myself went to... grr I cant remember the name but it was a night fair here in Darwin. I got to watch a true fire show. Up untill ..."
Posted: by Supafly
Last Reply: by Big Andy
Views: 1578    Replies: 9
"If any of you have ever had Krispy Kreme doughnuts before, you'll know that they are instantly addictive (we call them crack bread with icing). The company was started in the US in Nor..."
Posted: by Jo
Last Reply: by NYC
Views: 998    Replies: 7
"'nuff said.Jo. "
Posted: by Meneeococoa
Last Reply: by Fireflye
Views: 1570    Replies: 13
"Hey. I just got Fruity Loops, the synth/mixer thing, and I kno how to use it, but... I have looked everywhere, but I can't seem to find a program to read most of the sound files. Progra..."
Posted: by Spanner
Last Reply: by Charles
Views: 2085    Replies: 11
"This afternoon I was walking home from the gym and was about to walk down a path from which I saw a man emerge, look around, see me and walk back in. I assumed he must be waiting for so..."
Posted: by Ajtag
Last Reply: by [Nx?]
Views: 780    Replies: 8
"what more can i say MICHAEL HOUSE STEINER SCHOOL"
Posted: by -Ba^eX-
Last Reply: by G star 72
Views: 1710    Replies: 12
"last night went outhad a great night...1 of the best evercaught up with a girl who i have kissed on other occasions beforewe hit it off like theres no tomorrowi finally worked up the co..."