• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > BBUURRRRNNNNNNNN!!! my first fire!

Login/Join to Participate

Red_RaveN
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

Neo - Hippie

Total posts: 358
Posted:Yay! Another fire addict is born! Friday night at our field disco ; o ) twas great... the rush! the sound! the little kiddies begging for more!(-c'mon do it again! -later... -no, now! -hell my arms are aching! -what do they actuallty pay you for?! )

me wanna do it again! and me hafta make my own fire poi... the ones I used were made entirely from iron wire, even the finger loops...

btw why aren't here any fire smileys??

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

Delete Topic

floki
GOLD Member since Jan 2003

Total posts: 183
Posted:JIPPIE !! JOEHOE !!! it is great, isnt it ...
wish you lots of fun ... vive la magique !!

Delete

MiSsFrOg

Total posts: 187
Posted:ill jump in on this one
congrats on your first spin... myself ive spun twice now. It goes with not having your own set of poi. But iron wire...ouch!!
as far as fire smilies, yes there are...hehehe
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Its not easy being green....

Delete

Red_RaveN
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

Neo - Hippie

Total posts: 358
Posted:Gret smileyz : o )

Btw that wire really hurts... My friend whose poi it was has his hands all cut...

I'll start making my own pair of fire poi just whan I'll finish my staff : o ) but right now I'm sitting in an internet cafe and they also sell chains here so I'm really tempted...

And thx for the feedback... I'm just looking forward to my next fire spin tho' I'll have to do something about those wires...

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

Delete

mech
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:congrats man, its like caveman discovering fire for the first time.......

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

coza

coza

-Why-

Total posts: 126
Posted:spot on.

i'll always remember my first spin, and what its like to get them tangled on bounce off ure back slightly sindging of my top and arm hair. The good old days, lol. No i love fire really, just the first time made me a little more aware of what i was actually doing.

If money is the root of all evil, then why do people sell Bibles?

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:i dont actually remember my first spin...

with fire that is...

ssssswwwwwwwwoooooooooooooossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

crackle crackle crackle

Delete