• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by Shadowblade
Views: 677    Replies: 0
"i will be in london with my friend on sunday doing poi if you would like to meet call me.thankz"
Views: 783    Replies: 0
"hay dude if you want to meet up i will be in london with my friend on sun the 29th.i would like to meet, you could hang with us at the electric ball room.PS does your sister club much, ..."
Posted: by NightShade1
Last Reply: by Anonymous
Views: 817    Replies: 3
"you know with cool moves and music and all the shit =)"
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by kmactane
Views: 1872    Replies: 17
"We always say..."wear natural fibers and you won't get burned". Yup, that's what we say.So I was thinking about this the other day and grabbed bunches of different kinds of fabrics, a c..."
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 1263    Replies: 11
"Hi everyone,I know that it is good to have someone watch over you when you spin fire... I am not questioning that because you ask someone for it and he accepts to take the reponsability..."
Posted: by Anonymous
Last Reply: by flash fire
Views: 994    Replies: 1
"I got a question for any glowsticker or anyone that can help mei have always been told just use shoelances or something as strings but i was looking through this websote and noticed str..."
Posted: by Tiki
Last Reply: by Neodolatelna
Views: 804    Replies: 2
" Hey guys, went to bed last night tired as all 'ell. Woke up this morning with 115 new messages full of pissed off people. Sorry about that. My computer somehow got infected with ..."
Last Reply: by Malcolm
Views: 637    Replies: 2
"I was perusing through the fire blowing/breathing/eating articles Malcolm has listed in the FAQ section. Now, one of them..."Xena's Breath of Fire" I personally thought was pretty bad. ..."
Posted: by Phyzerium
Last Reply: by Superman
Views: 383    Replies: 1
"I know everyone missed seeing my smart-ass lil self around here...well the wait is no more, im back! I havent had much time to get on my computer, but believe me, ive been very busy. ..."
Posted: by Reddevil
Last Reply: by Peregrine
Views: 1609    Replies: 6
"I have a single loop strap poi, but always get blisters on my finger is the strap suppose to slide around your finger, or is it suppose to stay still?is a double loop better, any specia..."
Posted: by dangerboy
Last Reply: by SilverOny
Views: 1237    Replies: 2
"http://www.monday.com/monday/editorial/current/features.htm------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit"
Last Reply: by space cadet
Views: 1150    Replies: 15
"At first this may seem like it has no place here, but read my explanaition before you attack me for being way off swinging topic!I am in need of help, actually I am in need of jokes. Th..."
Posted: by flash fire
Views: 458    Replies: 0
"I've been letting a few of them slide by in Social lately, but it's getting to the point where there are just too many geographical posts in here.Resultingly, all posts relating to meet..."
Posted: by Angel
Views: 701    Replies: 3
"Waaaaaaaaaay cool! Our progressive dance group was hired to dance at the very exclusive Funk e House rave. This rave is a yearly event and tickets are difficult to come by. So it was..."
Last Reply: by NightShade1
Views: 1448    Replies: 2
"hello all! ok, here's the problem! i got my first ever poi set on saturday afternoon. it's now monday morning and they're still wrapped several times around my neck!!!!!! does anyone li..."
Posted: by JeStEr
Views: 887    Replies: 5
"Hi every one, I'm a keen twirler from Melbourne and I've entered the chat room a few times but no ones ever in there. So if you do use the chat what are the best times to get in there.D..."
Posted: by psychomonkey
Last Reply: by Finn
Views: 1048    Replies: 1
"I havent forgoten the FAQ, nor is it on the back burner (well, not entirely) Im leaving for another 2 weeks, so, I will not be working on it, however, it will be completed as soon as p..."
Posted: by shev
Last Reply: by FireSpirit
Views: 617    Replies: 3
"hi to you all!I live in Israel and I came to visit in the usa and... I left my poi at home i am looking all over to buy new poi but i cannot find any. now I'm in arkanssas and in two we..."
Posted: by Rowan
Views: 607    Replies: 0
"I know there are a few(bunch?) of folks who will be going this year and spinning fire. I'm excited to meet everyone who is. Last year I did poi at the event, and it was magical. It was ..."
Last Reply: by Jules
Views: 741    Replies: 8
"Right now i had some feedback from you guys (although i have not had the chance to read it yet)So....Are there any goths in the the world that would like to chat?Or perhaps meet up (if ..."
Posted: by GoldenKrispy
Last Reply: by Rick aka Loki
Views: 865    Replies: 3
"HEllo fellow peoplesCan someone plese tell me how poi is pronouced? is it said like:"pw-ar""p- oi""po"or am I totally wrong? I keep hearing people say it diffrently... hmmm.Can someone ..."
Posted: by alterego
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 933    Replies: 15
"I made a quick homepage with a couple vid's of me spinning if anyone cares to look.http://www.geocities.com/d0rxus/d0rx.htmlTell me whatcha think ^_^Love always,Spanky"
Posted: by NYC_not_PK
Last Reply: by NYC_not_PK
Views: 3627    Replies: 31
"I just got back from a week long chem teachers conference and (surprise, surprise) we spent a bunch of time talking about glowstick chemistry and (yes, you guessed it) fire.I won't post..."
Posted: by pyro_teknik
Last Reply: by pyro_teknik
Views: 990    Replies: 7
"This may sound odd as it did to me, but I was recently told that there is some kind of wire wool type material that can be twirled and gives off loads of sparks!!.(when lit)Although it ..."
Posted: by tekknogurrl
Views: 631    Replies: 0
"i get a kero rash all over my arms when i twirl- it goes away in a couple days though so don't worry.oops- this was in reply to shibaki...dont know what happened :-P&lbr;This messag..."
Posted: by smitty
Views: 5931    Replies: 40
"i notice everyone always says to twirl to misic, more often that not drumbs. does anyone know a cd that plays this type of music? a cd from most music stored?"
Posted: by Shibaki
Views: 675    Replies: 2
"Hey all, I have just proved myself to be an absent minded professor, again...I was at my normal spot at the beach, and this tropical band starts playing. I already had my gear set up an..."
Posted: by alienraver
Last Reply: by alterego
Views: 1639    Replies: 5
"Hey this site has everything it has staff, it has poi....but wait it has no normal glowsticking lessons. I know ssooooo many people who want to have glowsticking lessons. I wish that th..."
Posted: by Endangered Sanity
Last Reply: by alterego
Views: 1151    Replies: 8
"I recently broke my arm while playing soccer so i cant do poi for at least a month. Does anybody know of some kind of twirly type thing that only requires one hand? That way i can at ..."
Posted: by uromi
Views: 446    Replies: 2
"I,d just like to introduce myself and say hi to everyone, I,m a newbie to poi's (really new, like four days)but I'm already hooked, man this stuff is addictive I was at my mates the o..."
Posted: by Knagi
Last Reply: by Pele'sWhippingBoy
Views: 718    Replies: 1
"Well I just got done brainstorming with a friend about all this fire stuff and what kinda things I could add to make a performace show. And he came up with an idea for exploding fire po..."
Posted: by Galawen
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 648    Replies: 5
"Hey all guess what???I did my first fire Blow!!!!! It was so intense, frightening, thrilling and everything els all at onceKero tastes oily though (oh well... Have to pay the price..."
Views: 449    Replies: 0
"thanks for letting me know what music we all listenn to.it sound like we all dance to the rhythem of the music i think thats coolhave fun dancing, see you aroundshadowblade xxx"
Posted: by Bassman
Views: 368    Replies: 1
"Hey Malcolm,I was noticing that you did not include creativity in your list of criteria for judging the video competition. How much of a factor is it? I would think that it would be e..."
Posted: by Finn
Last Reply: by kmactane
Views: 1230    Replies: 11
"Wow Pele, you've been immortalised!http://www.mpvdolls.com/Gallery/Pele.htmlThe things you find on the net!Finn "
Last Reply: by Neodolatelna
Views: 1595    Replies: 10
"I was just wondering what music people like, although i am a goth i did do poi to some very tribal music during a BSL march.I am not just asking what music people like to do poi to, but..."
Posted: by Myst
Last Reply: by Myst
Views: 762    Replies: 4
"I'm really curious, would it make sense for me to even enter the video competition with glowstix? I feel that glowstix are the G.E.D. version of poi, or at least thats how they are per..."
Last Reply: by DJ Dantana
Views: 2307    Replies: 3
"myst we should get together and learn from one another. i live on the strand in oceanside. would love to learn something new. also left you a message on the best of the best. other ..."
Posted: by eepok
Last Reply: by Myst
Views: 1021    Replies: 2
"Hey man, what's this about not wanting to start a fight? someone busting your chops here? =Poh well. anyway, just cuz i couldn't sit around and not give my opinion, i dont think tha..."
Views: 651    Replies: 0
"Any goth out there that do poi liquid or fire?I want to meet up to party, liquid and poi mostly.I will be in NYC at the beging of AUG.Lets get it on let your poi dance for youPS i think..."
Posted: by bec
Views: 702    Replies: 0
"Some lovely person has been playing havoc with our moon fest email account and webpage (ie hacked in and changed our password so we can no longer access it, and left a nasty message on ..."
Posted: by touch
Last Reply: by Ajtag
Views: 707    Replies: 5
"Hey ya`llI`m not sure if you all know this already, but I have seen lots of people making a big mistake when their fire poi have gone out. You see, most people will just leave them out ..."
Posted: by Shibaki
Last Reply: by Ade
Views: 947    Replies: 1
"I need some help on this one. I buy kero in the gallon aluminum cans that are rectangular. I have been forming a collection because I dont want to dispose of them in the wrong place and..."
Posted: by Myst
Last Reply: by Marlboro
Views: 12378    Replies: 46
"I'm curious, of course, cause I want to be one of them. Even if I weren't good enough, I think I would learn a lot from just watching them spin. It kind of sucks to live in california..."
Last Reply: by 'trope
Views: 1104    Replies: 3
"HI im going to the big apple at the beging of Aug and i was thinking if any one would like to take me poiing in New York Cityjust a thought!Call me"
Posted: by miss_rummage
Views: 749    Replies: 2
"hi everyone, myself and a friend of mine, (both beginners at poi) are off to the love parade next weekend. yaaahhh !!!we are both really looking forward to it and i was wondering if any..."
Posted: by Twist
Views: 930    Replies: 6
"Well... it's not video... but you can see me doing meteorz (poorly) in my livejournal:www.livejournal.com/users/tallp_llFor those hardcore geeks out there... livejournal is kind of a co..."
Posted: by Sinthia
Views: 672    Replies: 1
"Can anyone give advice/recommendations as to how to obtain insurance for doing fire performances? I assume the policies carried are general liability and medical. Companies that offer..."
Posted: by Warren
Views: 761    Replies: 0
"Hey all, I just wanted to know if anyone is going to be at Oakenfold in DC on friday (might be Richmond, I'm not exactly sure where because I'm not driving so I don't have to know )Al..."
Posted: by Malcolm
Last Reply: by Rowan
Views: 829    Replies: 6