Forums > Social Chat > Anyone patient enough to explain a bit how it works here ?

Login/Join to Participate

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hi again ,I am a complete stranger to all these discussion groups and all, but poi and fire make my heart beat and paint rainbows in my life so I'd love to talk about it more, learn more, and meet people.Could anyone explain how it "works" here, who 's who and all ?sunny regardsCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i might be able to break it down for you. lets seen. in the bulletin boards we all post topics in the appropriate catagories (moves, social, technical etc...) and then respond and on and on. its a nice little community of conversation. when you are in the bulletin boards you might have questions that have been asked a million times so there is a search feature that is under the buttons for post new topic and reply to topic. use the search and it will probably answer you question. in the live chat area you can go in and hope there is someone in there to talk to... usually you'll catch a couple.pele and flash fire are the moderators of the BB and make sure things are under control. malcom is the man of the site, he runs it, if you have questions or suggestions for the site you should post or email for him. as for the rest of us, we are all different ages, we all use different poi (fire, glowstick, comet etc.) some also breath fire, twirl staff among using other toys. its all self explanitory if you take the time to explore the site to it's fullest. i hope i helped a littlei welcome you to the site and hope to catch you in a chat room some time.enjoy smile------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
quote:
grin WELCOME grin
peace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Thanks for your warm welcome, feels nice.I have just about one million questions cause I don't know much and want to learn so much, but I'll make sure to check if these questions have allready been asked.Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
Cassandra...I sure wish i was as fast a learner as you are! grin and of coarse, no post would be right without a BIG, WELCOME! peace to ya, and happy spinning! PLUr! ------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!