Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I left my poi at home today!I'm going through serious withdraws as I haven't spun since Sunday! Anyone else go through poi withdraws???
Non-Https Image Link
plur,CRD

-=razyRaverude=-

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i do crd. if i forget my poi at home by chance i'll either go home and get them if i'm in a descent distance or if i'm lucky someone i'm with with have theirs. if i can't get them i definately go through withdrawl. sometimes i just do the hand motions when it's real bad. PLUR------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
One day Prote chided me for posting so many messages to which my reply was, "Yeah, well, posting to the HoP UBBS is kinda like methadone therapy for when you can't cop your fix."-p.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
lol interesting that you note that, cause I think I posted more msgs today than usual. =)------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=razyRaverude=-

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Well I can tell you now.After being in hospital for 4 days, and not being able to get out of the place. You definitely have withdrawal symptoms. Along, with Internet withdrawal symptoms.I found that I was lying on my back at night doing invisible poi, trying to work out new moves. Must have looked pretty funny to the other patients
Non-Https Image Link
------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Yes I do alot
Non-Https Image Link
Imagine it, reliant on two tennis balls some kite tails and some string. How sad he he
Non-Https Image Link
peace outgarbo
Non-Https Image Link
------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

Twistmember
160 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
Yous said it pj. HOP at work during the day, the real thing all night.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
test

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I always get withdrawal symptoms from lack of poi.I find also that when I start practising I cannot stop until I am exhausted. On some occassions I have done it for 4 hours straight. Therefore I am torn between wanting to practise, yet I know that when I start it is going to soak up a few hours of my day. This is okay most of the time but sometimes I don't do important tasks that I was meant to do, like going home to see my parents!Jez'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience'

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

HOP Newsletter