Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,881    Replies: 5
"You would think that I would be able to find a beginner diablo set in a city the size of Portland. But can I ?? ...NOOOOoooooo!! Everyone is saying two weeks! Two weeks is too late!!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,343    Replies: 33
"Okay im guilty of giveing my friends calls after 6 am just to tell i "love them and miss em heaps". When was the last time you let your mates know ?."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,030    Replies: 5
"I tried doing a search for this & came up with nothing, so please don't scold me if there's another thread on this. I apologize in advance.Anyways, next to our names it has differe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,749    Replies: 15
"Okay I don't know if this is in the right board. I am a regular member on this board but had to make this post anonymously I hope no one minds.I have an issue that I need help with.You..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,266    Replies: 6
"i have recently put circle caps and the end of my staff and atached short chained poi to each end so when i spin i get twice the flame. has any one ever done this before???"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,581    Replies: 35
"i just think its stupid 2 have IRC when NOONE is using it.... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,416    Replies: 5
"So last night I had the best time in a long time. I got to meet one of my all time fav spinners and long time inspiration, Skunk. On top of being an amazing spinner, hes an even more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,501    Replies: 3
"well what can i say i just returned from my first moonfest and it was an awsome experienceval arsn moonpixi bec and met are all cool as people im so glad i whenti even learnt some basic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,180    Replies: 14
"Hello everyone, I am just learning Poi and glowstick swinging. I don't have any Poi or anything I have been using pencils and stuff to start out with but I was wondering how to make Po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,467    Replies: 38
"This is really not that interesting but I'm sooo bored and have 20 mins to kill. I was flicking through some channels on the TV on Sunday when I saw Britney strutting her stuff in conc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,513    Replies: 9
"im from cornwall, and i love circus. Dus everyone else? I do poi, and just started juggling...its all good.If u wanna chat, ill be right here!xxx"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,167    Replies: 7
"I'm really sad today... the radio station I listen to, 97X (you may know it from the movie Rainman) went off the air yesterday. It's an independant station that has been playing mod..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,971    Replies: 15
"One of the local malls was looking for street performers...Our tiny group decide to try out for it and we've been asked to audition this Friday. Hopefully our somewhat basic skills will..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,634    Replies: 14
"So i'm going to have to pick a college to go to soon and i just can't make my mind up i need objective opinions, coz i am far from mature enough to make decisions for myself....i live i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,731    Replies: 20
"I now have my practical final in pediatric emergency medicine. All I know is that it will be a respiratory distress case. And that I'll probably wind up intubating the patient (we hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,473    Replies: 9
"*damn*so I finally arrive at the spa in the high tatras here in slovakia, looking forward for a nice holiday.. the first evening my roommate pours about half a litre of vodka down my th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,530    Replies: 12
"has anyone tried doing poi facing someone else but with no poi??? u can get some really cool katta(think that's spelt wrong, but meaning like the kapawaya dancing style), try both of ya..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,232    Replies: 37
"Has anyone on here developed a "Medium Distance Relationship" with anyone before?I'm asking because I recently... recently being saturday the 24th started dating a girl who lives the Va..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,076    Replies: 13
"My parents saved me a crap load of bottle rockets, so i've been blowing stuff up left and right. one of my coolest blowups have been meat balls. Its awesome, they just explode. Sadly i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 937    Replies: 6
"Is anyone interested in going to a meet somewhere in Wilshire...there isn't one but if someone wants to organise one I think that would be great! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,823    Replies: 34
"since i don't have anyone to spoil me i've decided to spoil myself and have just booked 3 1hour sessions in a floatation tank. i'm really looking forward to it they say that 1 hour fl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,422    Replies: 8
"we are doing a show on the 29th August, which involves mostly horses, but we have one act where we have 2 poi people and 3 horses, but one of the lads has left and we despertly need som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,401    Replies: 7
"I urgently need a back issue of the sport... from monday 26th July 2004 does anybody have one they cud send me? x"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,290    Replies: 10
"This is a message to say a huuuuuuuuuge thankyou to everyone who has been there and offered me a shoulder to cry on over the last 5 weeks (yes it is really THAT long)Dad has finally bee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,601    Replies: 8
"I don't know about anyone else, but in my neck of the woods, even twirling at home can be asking for trouble if someone reports you. This reminds me of BASE jumpers who go out & il..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,770    Replies: 17
"well sort of...... got some more work up on my site as promised and there will be a LOT more to come very soonwww.jemimadonald.co.ukENYOY &lbr; 27. October 2003, 15:16: ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,960    Replies: 17
"this is far too disturbing for words...subservient chicken it won't nutbush but it will moonwalk and riverdance! and jump! enjoy "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,314    Replies: 28
"So on my ankylosing spondylitis board, I started a backrub thread, because people with AS love backrubs.But people who don't have AS loves backrubs, too!So here's a thread for giving pe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,376    Replies: 26
"Hey. How's it going? Remember us? No?Well anyhoo, we're out here in the world doing exciting things, travelling around the HoPiverse meeting firey folks, having fun pointing at stuff an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,805    Replies: 38
"Personnaly the time i spend on the net i end up getting paid for - mainly coz i have HOP running in the background for most of the day.............I figure - im not alone, i was just cu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,683    Replies: 11
"So, a couple weeks ago I had my toys out. I left them in my, normally locked, stairwell. It's a private entrance to my apartment. They were out of site and usually behind a locked do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 908    Replies: 2
"Hoping to go to blackpool sometime in the next 6 weeks, would be cool to meet up if anyone lives around there.I live in Buxton so anyone from around here? probably not but who knows."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,076    Replies: 14
"After this post i have no idea when i'm going to be allowed to post again.My father checked the internet logs and this afternoon there's an inevitable talk with the most likely conclusi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,428    Replies: 5
"Whilst wandering in and around the stones this year i happened upon a remarkable bag! I opened it up and LO! in it were two sets of fire poi! Is this an ancient artifact I have discover..."
Last Reply by
Views: 708    Replies: 1
"hye, just moved back to holland but i know nobody there.. would like to get to know some of the spinning community around the hague area.. interested?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,294    Replies: 4
"If TuTu had a theme song.. it would be this... http://www.rathergood.com/bananas/Yeah.. aparently i bought the wrong banana's....Whats yours?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,894    Replies: 2
"lit fire poi in dark for first time... smoked far toioo much an still goig, aabout to enjoy flat roof wiv a smoke, will be recordinig a vid v.soon so will post it... probaly ave massive..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,699    Replies: 18
"Ok poi peeps at this moment in time I need rolf harris or some mad old bee keeper. A nest of wasps has invaded the laudry room at work and i'm bloody scared! Twenty minutes ago they wer..."
Last Reply by
Views: 767    Replies: 1
"I've decided that I'm liking the HOP family better than my blood family. We're supportive & dysfunctional in all the right places & it seems to be working pretty well. I've on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,510    Replies: 43
"Well, the Boards went OK, I think.So after Boards I went to the hospital to visit my father, who has been in, but who I was unable to visit because of my studies. When I got there, I e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 856    Replies: 4
"Family reunion is tomorrow. Lots of trailer trash in the same place at the same time, HOW FUN IS THAT!!! *said sarcasticly & with a tinge of hate* Maybe I could bring my staff and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,634    Replies: 16
"It has come to my attention the elanna is suffering from dissociative personality disorder. If you see her talking about non-existant personalitys when it appears she is talking about ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,910    Replies: 6
"i set my arm on fire and burnt off all the hair a month ago and its only just starting to grow back... i think "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,395    Replies: 12
"I have to take a Materials Science II midterm in an hour. Ive been up all nite reviewing, Everyone focus your energy and wish me luck "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,109    Replies: 12
"I'm moving over the next couple of days, so I'll be not around much.Anyone wanna help me? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,470    Replies: 10
"This just proves once again that you can sell anything on Ebay. LINK "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,517    Replies: 11
"I have a painful confession to make. Im a 21 year old man and I don't know how to comb my own hair. For the past ten years or so, Ive either wore a hat or just comb it straight in its..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,075    Replies: 3
"hi im alan nelson, im 13 years old and i am a fire dancer(staff). i am now able to fire dance on stiltsas well as other ways i have been doing it for about a year (it took me about 2 ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,202    Replies: 12
"hey i was just thinking of small dwarves chasing each other in circles around giant mushrooms smoking hookah pipes when i suddenly had a thought no offense to the little people but i wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,780    Replies: 33
"This is a bit of a rant, but i also find it slightly amusing (would find it a lot more amusing if it wasnt to my disadvantage, im sure!)as some of you may know, i dont have fire equipme..."

HOP Newsletter