• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Medium Distance Relationships

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
-TeenWolf-

-TeenWolf-

Total posts: 42
Posted:Has anyone on here developed a "Medium Distance Relationship" with anyone before?

I'm asking because I recently... recently being saturday the 24th started dating a girl who lives the Valley for any of you in nova scotia, I live in Halifax. Regardless of your experiences with it I'm not going to give up, because I think she's more then worth the wait, the drive, and the distance.

I suppose my real quesiton is really... how taxing is it on a relationship?

also keep in mind that our parents are totally for it, so they allow us to stay over at one another's place on the weekends after swim meets and things. Also she only lives an hour away if I drive a little over the speed limit. LoL ^.^

"By the pricking of my thumbs
Something wicked this way comes"
-Macbeth Act4 Scene1

Delete Topic

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:awww. he won't chomp you mike... as long as you don't try turning the stereo off! smile

and what better make out music is there than barry white? put's a smile on my face...

*chomp*

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

pounce
SILVER Member since Jan 2003

pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart

Total posts: 9831
Posted:i love your avatar dub....where'd you get it?

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:thanks pounce, i made it biggrin an experiment with a new camera... see lightning, he's not scary he's cute! tongue

*chomp*

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:*runs and hides behind pounce* tongue

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:gah. you should host it on a site somewhere so i can link to it ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:*resumes hiding behind TeenWolf, who has broader shoulders than pounce*

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

pounce

pounce

Posted:ya but i'm scrappy, i'd probably be the better person to hide behind wink

**giggles**

Delete

Page: 12