Forums > Social Chat > Remarkable poi discovery at stonehenge 04!

Login/Join to Participate

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Whilst wandering in and around the stones this year i happened upon a remarkable bag! I opened it up and LO! in it were two sets of fire poi! Is this an ancient artifact I have discovered that will finally lead to answers to the mystery of the origin of the stones? or is it simply that some poor poi person ( try saying that three times fast when stoned!) lost their bag of kit? I carefully excavated the artefacts and have lovingly cared for them ever since, in the hope of tracing their original owner, who may or may not turn out to be neanderthal. They are rather distinctive and if they were yours you should be able to describe them easily, and i will return them anon. I would have been SERIOUSLY gutted to have lost mine, so I know someone out there is roaming around waving their arms spinning imaginary poi, kind of like amputees still scratch, and not looking as impressive as they do when the poi are with them! So, if this is you, breathe a sigh of relief and ring me or text on 07739 756484.

admin, if you think it would help moving this post somewhere else in the site please feel free.

It's smashing to be back x

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
haha! that's awesome. i hope whoever lost their poi sees this, otherwise you are quite lucky!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
bumping so andy doesn't start yet another thread! )

Big AndyBRONZE Member
186 posts

Posted:
*in Texas drawl*

Gettin to be too many Andy's round these parts....

:cowboygraemlin:

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

"Welcome to the U-S-A,
We'll treat you right, unless you're black or gay, or Cherokeeeeee!!"

-Brian Griffin from "Family Guy" (the dog)

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
cheers dom!

now then big andy....is this ere town not big enough fer the both of us?

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
no one knows anything about em then? wonder how long i can leave it before i officially claim them as mine...they ARE getting rather lonely...