• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by Puk
Last Reply: by Mistress Aurora
Views: 1222    Replies: 18
"www.cuddleparty.comOkay i thought i have a giggle with people"
Posted: by UCOF
Last Reply: by Rouge Dragon
Views: 1549    Replies: 17
"Im thinking about one of the ones on here:http://www.olympictrans.ru/fun/img/uglyZoo/What do you think I should get, bearing in mind this is a student house."
Posted: by DFZ
Last Reply: by Durbs
Views: 1073    Replies: 7
" Optical Illusions Found this website in the newist Science Magazine. quite trippy, well worth a look."
Posted: by garthy
Last Reply: by flash fire
Views: 1566    Replies: 7
"You may or not know about the Wikipedia.a free online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and anyone can edit. There's an article about it here .Now the thing is there is a lar..."
Posted: by NOn
Last Reply: by Tao Star
Views: 2030    Replies: 20
"just noticed that yet another what music do you spin to thread has been locked in this... um department (sorry, net geek speak escapes me...)... and yes I know that is because people ke..."
Posted: by roarfire
Last Reply: by vanize
Views: 25860    Replies: 7
"On thursday I'm going for house captain, and I need a few ideas for my speech.The teacher will say, basically like an interview "so steph, why do you want to be our house captain?" and'..."
Posted: by DeepSoulSheep
Last Reply: by twistedfirestarter
Views: 7480    Replies: 88
" Use a fake email address Another brick in the wall part 2 - Pink Floyd "
Posted: by Pink...?
Views: 2032    Replies: 24
"What random things have you said, instead of what you were meant to say... one of the funniest one's I have heard was today:"Take the blackcurrent fridge out the freezer"But was meant t..."
Posted: by pass_the_pig
Views: 801    Replies: 3
"starting tonight a three day party to celebrate my birth, oddly enough none encumpass the actual day of my birth, but neway if you know the place get your sassy asses down to cherry hin..."
Posted: by Durbs
Last Reply: by MiG
Views: 1159    Replies: 24
"So, out of boredom, I thought I'd try a search to see how many times I'd said "Do a search" in a thread...82 times...."
Posted: by PyroWill
Last Reply: by Konsti
Views: 3012    Replies: 37
"Alright, I can't take another of those bloody adverts!! Im not sure if others countries other than the good old U of K get those adverts that either talk about accident claims, insuranc..."
Posted: by arsn
Last Reply: by _Aime_
Views: 2535    Replies: 36
"Pen licence...Remember beinging in school and you teacher saying, you can now write in pen. You may have been given something to show you could now write in pen and no longer pencil......"
Posted: by duballstar
Last Reply: by Ade
Views: 4891    Replies: 35
"as a child i remember the dentists as being quite fun. first of all you could play with the various bead on stick style toys in the waiting room and then the nice old lady would look in..."
Posted: by Ezza
Last Reply: by Noddy
Views: 1798    Replies: 29
"Confusious say, man who has his hand down other mans pants, isnt feeling himself today."
Posted: by GothFrogette
Views: 776    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Posted: by ...{SAFE}...
Last Reply: by LazyAngel
Views: 773    Replies: 2
"in regard to natives discriminating post "poi vs staff" im posting this thread for all of whose who were excluded ! so come on people , share the love and tell us all about the toys tha..."
Posted: by eddicted2dnb
Last Reply: by eddicted2dnb
Views: 1063    Replies: 6
" "
Posted: by Konsti
Last Reply: by Konsti
Views: 876    Replies: 2
"i saw this clip of groundskeeper willie, singing dancing and playing "Im a maniac......and im dancing like i've never danced before" while wearing a kilt and playing the bagpipes. i nea..."
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Views: 3115    Replies: 47
"So during the summer, I dated this guy named Jeff. Jeff is a beautiful, beautiful man. He looks like he should be in a boy band...or on the cover of a clothing catalog.He's also an em..."
Posted: by Rouge Dragon
Views: 2878    Replies: 18
"My last day of school is coming up next Wednesday, and there has been a bit of a discussion in my intro thread about ideas for things we can do. And I was thinking I should make it a th..."
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Last Reply: by Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)
Views: 2511    Replies: 31
"This is post 7,000 for me.But what I find more amazing is that in spite of Cantus's year long absence, I'm still nowhere near him.And that in spite of the fact that pounce hasn't posted..."
Posted: by The Real Fryed Fish
Last Reply: by Lillie Frog
Views: 1632    Replies: 24
"ok i just did a google search to try and find a cheap plasce to but glow sticks in bulk, and no less than 5 dif sites re-directed me back to HOP........and if you do one for POI, its al..."
Posted: by arsn
Last Reply: by Mayhem
Views: 838    Replies: 6
"Ok, as you maybe able to see, my avatar monster is no longer there... I'm looking to see if anybody happens to either (a) know the name of the 'lil guy and where he's from, and/or (b) h..."
Posted: by Darfuria
Last Reply: by Darfuria
Views: 1118    Replies: 4
"Just some pictures of friends that spin fire that I have taken... Visit http://www.whit3.com/spinningto see them.Soon they will be on a page, properly.Keep Spinning :P"
Posted: by Dom
Last Reply: by Mags The Jedi
Views: 1489    Replies: 6
"It's late so I'll make this quick.I just deleted a thread that contained swearing, insults, bitching and homo phobic and anti-disabled 'jokes'. The HoP Team will not tolerate this behav..."
Posted: by teen_incubus
Last Reply: by Pink...?
Views: 827    Replies: 3
"Monday 25th October, Channel 5, 9.00pm.'The Man Who Swears He's Normal'.It's about an ex-paratrooper with tourettes syndrome.And, as if that's not good enough, the trailer shows him doi..."
Posted: by Sakura_Moon
Last Reply: by Sakura_Moon
Views: 1120    Replies: 6
"Do any of you ever have that crazy kind of boredom that drives you insane and makes you wan to put a gun to your head? *Not literally* Right now, i cant sleep and it would be good to kn..."
Posted: by nearly_all_gone
Last Reply: by CaMiLL(e_o)
Views: 818    Replies: 9
"Have you ever been to www.snpp.com? Because it's great. Particularly the "Lists" bit.For example... every time Homer's brain speaks to him (SOOO good!)Enjoy "
Posted: by Medusa
Last Reply: by Lillie Frog
Views: 1395    Replies: 11
"I am the proud owner of three cockatiel birds (also known as weeros or quarrions)...and they are beautiful...they are my babies.My youngest one (Turais) hit into a wall with his wing on..."
Posted: by Alfred
Last Reply: by Alfred
Views: 1035    Replies: 3
"There come a time in every fire spinners life or so i have read Where they hit a wall of strifeThe only way to expand the repetoiris to read every HOP threadand every pro spinners memoi..."
Posted: by Pink...?
Last Reply: by meep
Views: 3027    Replies: 26
"Ok i always thought my sister was boring and old fashioned. She lives in a nice 2 bed flat, has a nice mortgage, sky TV, broadband, 2 kittens and the whole marriage packet. Her ideal ni..."
Posted: by PyroWill
Last Reply: by Pink...?
Views: 1299    Replies: 18
"Yesterday I had a revelation, a memory was brought to me which had long since been lost.For long time I have been trying to remember the name of the child with the powerful punch who yo..."
Posted: by GothFrogette
Last Reply: by ...{SAFE}...
Views: 3229    Replies: 45
"help me please ..........am going off to paint a dolls housewhat do you do what you are like this? do you ever get like this? of not how would you cope if you did? "
Posted: by native
Last Reply: by native
Views: 2307    Replies: 25
"ok its 5 in the morning and i cant sleep!!! i dont know why but i can always sleep after i spin fire but its been raining and i cant spin so i cant sleep!!does any one else have this p..."
Posted: by Polifecio
Last Reply: by Psycho_lemming
Views: 1201    Replies: 10
"HaloI need somebody who know a litle about celtic symbology. Afriend gave me a stone with some symbol writen in it, she said that it is a Celtin run but i can't find its meaningif someb..."
Posted: by Ifrit
Last Reply: by Sakura_Moon
Views: 2233    Replies: 37
"To jump straight to the important part me and my friends were threatened with a knife last night.You may ask what act of stupidity/provoction we displayed to deserve what i view as a pr..."
Posted: by Aleks
Last Reply: by PyroWill
Views: 778    Replies: 3
"Please please please! let me know if you're there!"
Posted: by Lillie Frog
Last Reply: by andythepoi
Views: 1415    Replies: 22
"My bloke don't do poi, but a momment ago he just picked up my poi and started swinging them around. Then they got tangled and swung up and hit him in the knackers.I probably shouldn't l..."
Posted: by Rouge Dragon
Views: 1537    Replies: 14
"I was talking with my friend over coffee the other week and he mentioned an international distress signal for social situations. I vaguely remember hearing about it before, and I was wo..."
Posted: by nearly_all_gone
Last Reply: by flid
Views: 1431    Replies: 6
"So I'd just got my life sorted. Today was the first day of work, and I really enjoyed it, although I'm not working as many hours as I'd like...then I get on the net and find an e-mail t..."
Posted: by Fire Bunny
Last Reply: by NOn
Views: 1691    Replies: 14
"t hehe sorry andy but i just couldnt keep up! Sooo same rules as the Pedantic thread, only that u do not ave to spell things gud, use good grama an all that altho if it could still be ..."
Posted: by Durbs
Last Reply: by Noddy
Views: 5082    Replies: 44
"http://www.humorscope.com/hero.htmlName: Blue ManSecret Identity: Paul XXXXX (Hidden for erm - no reason )Special Power: Crackling EnergyTransportation: Magnetic UmbrellaWeapon: Neutro..."
Posted: by NYC
Last Reply: by NYC
Views: 1345    Replies: 16
"I only got a second to post cuz class starts soon but I wanted to get this one photo up and announce (especially to those that hung with me at EJC) that....I SPUN FIRE PLATES!Actually, ..."
Posted: by FoeHammer
Views: 715    Replies: 0
"If you could meet someone you like AND then find out they do Fire Poi at totally random times as you seem to? Almost immediately i would think we would have alot more in common than ini..."
Posted: by Noddy
Last Reply: by Fire Bunny
Views: 1551    Replies: 19
"i was playing rugby yesterday and broke my index and middle fingers!! (also 2 toes but thats not important) this means 6 weeks of no spinning i need a surrogate hand any offers?"
Posted: by Melemel
Last Reply: by Fire Bunny
Views: 1577    Replies: 14
"Has anyone seen these photos before? Maybe these are old news around here but.. check out:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/lap/babypoi.htmlI'm completely outraged by this! What is thi..."
Posted: by BamBam
Last Reply: by bairie fen
Views: 7112    Replies: 46
"At first I thought I was just having an off day....then it was an off week, but now I'm just feeling odd!!!I can't put my finger on what's wrong with me! Right now life is going really ..."
Posted: by Y.T.
Last Reply: by Twisted Clown
Views: 1174    Replies: 7
"Funky little flash juggling game,so far i can't get past 7 balls, let me know how you go. And cancel all plans for the next few hours..."
Posted: by Ziziky
Last Reply: by Melemel
Views: 3277    Replies: 46
"I'm from czech rep, z PRAHY is there anyone from czech rep???and where are u all form? "
Posted: by =Flashpoint=
Views: 1347    Replies: 13
"I ask this because I (the part of me I call me) dont really want to be the centre of attention, but I often, without will, find myself making a total tit of myself trying to get noticed..."