Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,731    Replies: 11
"I am the proud owner of three cockatiel birds (also known as weeros or quarrions)...and they are beautiful...they are my babies.My youngest one (Turais) hit into a wall with his wing on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,666    Replies: 3
"There come a time in every fire spinners life or so i have read Where they hit a wall of strifeThe only way to expand the repetoiris to read every HOP threadand every pro spinners memoi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,919    Replies: 26
"Ok i always thought my sister was boring and old fashioned. She lives in a nice 2 bed flat, has a nice mortgage, sky TV, broadband, 2 kittens and the whole marriage packet. Her ideal ni..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,672    Replies: 18
"Yesterday I had a revelation, a memory was brought to me which had long since been lost.For long time I have been trying to remember the name of the child with the powerful punch who yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,989    Replies: 45
"help me please ..........am going off to paint a dolls housewhat do you do what you are like this? do you ever get like this? of not how would you cope if you did? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,936    Replies: 25
"ok its 5 in the morning and i cant sleep!!! i dont know why but i can always sleep after i spin fire but its been raining and i cant spin so i cant sleep!!does any one else have this p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,708    Replies: 10
"HaloI need somebody who know a litle about celtic symbology. Afriend gave me a stone with some symbol writen in it, she said that it is a Celtin run but i can't find its meaningif someb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,226    Replies: 37
"To jump straight to the important part me and my friends were threatened with a knife last night.You may ask what act of stupidity/provoction we displayed to deserve what i view as a pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,101    Replies: 3
"Please please please! let me know if you're there!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,660    Replies: 22
"My bloke don't do poi, but a momment ago he just picked up my poi and started swinging them around. Then they got tangled and swung up and hit him in the knackers.I probably shouldn't l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,826    Replies: 14
"I was talking with my friend over coffee the other week and he mentioned an international distress signal for social situations. I vaguely remember hearing about it before, and I was wo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,165    Replies: 6
"So I'd just got my life sorted. Today was the first day of work, and I really enjoyed it, although I'm not working as many hours as I'd like...then I get on the net and find an e-mail t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,300    Replies: 14
"t hehe sorry andy but i just couldnt keep up! Sooo same rules as the Pedantic thread, only that u do not ave to spell things gud, use good grama an all that altho if it could still be ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,631    Replies: 44
"http://www.humorscope.com/hero.htmlName: Blue ManSecret Identity: Paul XXXXX (Hidden for erm - no reason )Special Power: Crackling EnergyTransportation: Magnetic UmbrellaWeapon: Neutro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,738    Replies: 16
"I only got a second to post cuz class starts soon but I wanted to get this one photo up and announce (especially to those that hung with me at EJC) that....I SPUN FIRE PLATES!Actually, ..."
Views: 1,211    Replies: 0
"If you could meet someone you like AND then find out they do Fire Poi at totally random times as you seem to? Almost immediately i would think we would have alot more in common than ini..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,817    Replies: 19
"i was playing rugby yesterday and broke my index and middle fingers!! (also 2 toes but thats not important) this means 6 weeks of no spinning i need a surrogate hand any offers?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,223    Replies: 14
"Has anyone seen these photos before? Maybe these are old news around here but.. check out:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/lap/babypoi.htmlI'm completely outraged by this! What is thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,366    Replies: 46
"At first I thought I was just having an off day....then it was an off week, but now I'm just feeling odd!!!I can't put my finger on what's wrong with me! Right now life is going really ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,502    Replies: 7
"Funky little flash juggling game,so far i can't get past 7 balls, let me know how you go. And cancel all plans for the next few hours..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,531    Replies: 46
"I'm from czech rep, z PRAHY is there anyone from czech rep???and where are u all form? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,137    Replies: 13
"I ask this because I (the part of me I call me) dont really want to be the centre of attention, but I often, without will, find myself making a total tit of myself trying to get noticed..."
Views: 1,054    Replies: 0
" Here are some for you, yo' momma and yo' aunty Doris to enjoy, in the comfort of your own home. Remember - it's not a waste of time if you enjoy the time you waste."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,521    Replies: 21
"we have no water, apparently our whole area has no water, i would very much like water, so if any one is passing this loverly little town of nuneaton bring water.lol.*Now going outside ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,679    Replies: 13
"So not fair! I have been working in this office for over a year and have not once taken any form of annual leave...so I am owed four weeks in annual leave and 10 days in absent days off..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,974    Replies: 44
"Fabergé has designated today "International HoP nakedness day" (its on account of the flimsiest reason I ever heard. I think she just likes getting naked!) ado-p feels people need to p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 960    Replies: 5
"hey hey everyone i'm sam i just rejoined HoP after being absent for way too long been working full time and full time uni and stupidly forgot whats most important anyways amongst all t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,583    Replies: 3
"Check out this link... I was wondering who else you'd like to see with an unlikely title?Lord Charlie from Busted (good god no)?Dr Jade Goody?And the like.C'mon, it passes the time!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,431    Replies: 2
"ok so i went to change my avatr, and was looking threw the stock ones when i noticed that ALL the fire stick figures seemed to be staff, no poi!!!! has anyone else noticed this, or did ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,926    Replies: 3
"ok so as the election gets closer here in the USA, i've noticed ALOT more stickers on cars supporting thier candidate.......now im not posting this to push a spacific party or candidate..."
Views: 1,022    Replies: 0
"this is just a quick not to say i am holding a party on the 30th of October. its fancy dress and you are all invited. if you are interested PM me for the details. i could put them on he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,489    Replies: 1
"howdy folksi make all my own fire toys and alhtough i feel that now my poi and staffs are all that i want them to be ive yet to come up with a way of making juggling torches that really..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,868    Replies: 18
"Hi guys.I am hoping someone can help me with some ideas.In 1993 I left this tow called Roxby Downs which is in the middle of South Australia and I left behind a VERY good friend of mine..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,833    Replies: 24
"But i think the neighbours might get worried if they see me in oneCan we have one for Clapham this sunday?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,824    Replies: 24
"if you wanna talk about anything from stringing to a relationship to wat you ate this morning i dont care "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,042    Replies: 1
"I'm writing an essay now on people my age and the problems we go through and how we can escape from them. Mine is poi, but i ahve no idea where to put it up. I wanted to because i thoug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,357    Replies: 6
"Thas right, list them right here.. Who's your vote? Any and all music styles preferred. My 1st1. Bassdrive - website Consistently new artists, the best sets start after 11AM(for me a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,872    Replies: 29
"well i havent had one in ages, just realised how much dippy eggs an soilders rock an felt people had to know!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,918    Replies: 30
"ohh man!!! my eye/brain connection has just exploded!!!!&lbr;sorry if this has been posted before...&rbr;check out this really freaky link from this really freaky page!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,367    Replies: 24
"English is a subject very colse to my heart. I am english. I enjoy reading. In english, I feel these two things allow me to shine.But when my lecturer is french, and keeps slipping into..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,575    Replies: 28
"So the entire incident where I washed my cellphone has got me to thinking.I really am a dumbarse. I mean, for a man with two degrees from Stanford (in molecular biology) and most of a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 679    Replies: 1
"hello! i am form norfolk, uk.i somehow stumbled across a site for 'moontribe' a free party/rave kind of thingy that i think is somewhere in LAi was wondering if anyone had been to one o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,650    Replies: 33
"hey what kinda cakes do you like!?!?!i like jaffa cakes *takes one from denny* and chocolate cake *mmmmmm dribbles* and flapjack (cake/biscuit?!?) okie ive changed the thread to what ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,160    Replies: 3
"ok so over the weekend i spun fire at this out door micro-rave for my friend. the people there went nuts, and now im hooked on performing!!!!!! i was so amped i couldn't sleep the next ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,136    Replies: 2
"for Samhain/New year/halloween i am dressing as a cob web fairy but want to poi...any suggestions? i will also have wings"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,101    Replies: 8
"I'll be in Sta Bar this weekend. I'll be visiting family, and they'll probably take all (or nearly all) my time, but I was wondering if there's anyone out there..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,700    Replies: 7
" &lbr;image&rbr;http://www.whatalovelywar.co.uk/booksposter.jpeg&lbr;/image&rbr; I found this in the course of looking up reading for uni...I feel so conflicted..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,628    Replies: 11
"Have a bit of a dissagreement. Was Peter Andre the singer in neighbours."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,310    Replies: 12
"http://www.bowlersparadise.com/elfbowling/You should get in the festive spirt by playing these fantastic games. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,712    Replies: 28
"Well, last night I did laundry. And I was wandering around my apartment looking for my cellphone. Couldn't find the damned thing. After about a half hour of this exercise, I went to ..."

HOP kreisförmig

Melden Sie sich an, um die neuesten Informationen zu Verkäufen, Neuerscheinungen und mehr zu erhalten ...