jessejamesmember
22 posts

Posted:
howdy folksi make all my own fire toys and alhtough i feel that now my poi and staffs are all that i want them to be ive yet to come up with a way of making juggling torches that really suits mehte clubs that i use now ore half inch wood dowling that i have braided with bike innertube and then i have used a thin alluminum shower curtain rode to cover the half of the torch that will burn(my toches are 16 inches long) then i drill awhole in the top with the alluminum wraped with wiccking and screwed inmy first problem with these ones is that they are really fastsecondly and this goes for the staffs aswell is that the diameter of the ends are fairly intimidaiting when contemplating the fire eat because one there is always a ring of real hot metal before i get to the wick and flame(my staffs are made out of alluminum pipe as well) as well as the fact that once you add up the widths of staff or torch and wiccking i can barely get it in my mouth unlit let alone while burninany tips would be greatly appriciatedjessejames

burnin down the house

Skippynewbie
38 posts

Posted:
Hi JesseJames
welcome
Im skippy Im New TOOOOOO bounce bounce2

Bey hug