Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,168    Replies: 11
"Yup, 20 November to interview at Baylor College of Medicine on the 21st.Anyone wanna meet me?BTW, I will be posting a full list of my interview schedule as soon as I can be arsed to it."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,199    Replies: 4
"Finally got around to sorting out my cd's and mini-discs & found a blank MD with a compilation on it someone left behind back in march time. It's got some great stuff on it and a c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,139    Replies: 11
"Hello everone,This is a bit of a strange one i no but ah well!I was at reading festival in '03 staying in the green camp. Im pretty sure that i met a few people from hop as i can rememb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,606    Replies: 3
"hey hey guys, i was wondering if there are a few people going to schoolies this year.....we should all meet up somewere and have a bit of a twirling session.im keen for it, anyone think..."
Views: 2,613    Replies: 18
"Today started off ok... couple of my friends (only about 4 of us) asked me if i wanted to go to a fireworks display tonight (being Guy Fawkes and all). I agreed as it was free (on Strea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,241    Replies: 5
"practice poi with detachable tails £15Glow poi £22Fire poi £35Parrafine £2.99Spinning with fire for the first time... PRICELESS "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,397    Replies: 65
"At Falmouth, someone mentioned (can't remeber who) that poi spinners either fall into the category of Geek (possably nerd) or Hippy.So what one do you fall into??Huff"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,192    Replies: 20
"I have the stupidist dreams.Something to do with my brother, slightly modified to a donnie darko persona and image....was cooking mushrooms and capsicum, beans....which turned out to be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,298    Replies: 11
"Ok, My Real Dad went and read one of the letters to my old man and now is all mad and shizit b/c i called him names. I was like look dude, I am a grown woman, why are you reading my mai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,624    Replies: 11
"so i was walking in downtown tampa the other day, on my way back from a gas station to buy some cookies. this guy told me, "you two have the father, son, and holy spirit with you."i got..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,718    Replies: 8
"i keep waking up so early its horrible.im soooo tired, i just wanna sleep til 3 but the buzzing in my skulll wont let me."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,522    Replies: 6
"In light of all the talk about the US election, I feel that I would like to put forward an idea I had after the Australian election.Over here, to get into university, we make a list of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,494    Replies: 28
"After all these years of thinking about it, now is my time to actually do it. I declare here before all my fellow twirlers that it is going to be my #1 goal for 2005 to attend burning m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,122    Replies: 23
"In the VCE Centre when I hear screaming and yelling outside. Not to my suprise it's this year 8 girl who always gets into petty bitch fights. This time she was being restrained by a tea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,911    Replies: 45
"FryedFish is the most sexy and talented, sexual and sophisticated, sensual and loving man I have ever had the pleasure to meet.I love you FryedFish.You are so sexy.....words have yet be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,712    Replies: 10
"because I'm unhappy, sad, bored and some more things like these"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,642    Replies: 13
"Where's Jon (UCOF)? Will one of you limeys go and fetch him and bring him back home? I think he might be lost on an astral plane somewhere. They don't serve peanuts on astral planes...."
Last Reply by
Views: 917    Replies: 6
"Anyone interested in a meet at Stanley Park in Blackpool? Let me know. "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,001    Replies: 40
"Thinga-me-bobWoojitWhatca-ma-call-itThingyAnyone else?(Last day of work today? Me?! )"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,783    Replies: 18
"Ahhhhhhhhhh I was performing on sunday (fire staff) and parents were letting the kids come up so close that I ended up burning myself inorder to protect someones kid. I mean how stupid ..."
Views: 1,399    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,887    Replies: 13
"i was wondering, what are everyones dreams, ok ill do this differently,what is....a) your violent dream-b) your life dream-c) your love dream-d) your twirling dream-ok well have funke..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,283    Replies: 17
"Well, Today is my last day at the National Trust, and I'm starting a "proper" job on Monday - which means I won't be on here anywhere near as much as I have been the last 2 years I'll s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,088    Replies: 18
"Written by: Tao Starbush and blair are in a restuarnt together. The waitress comes over to take their order and bush leans over to her and says 'any chance of a quickie?'. the waitress ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,194    Replies: 11
"Would like to know anyone's opinion or advice..How do you stay friends with an ex?Previously I have split up with ex's and not had any contact with them ever again.My recent ex wants to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,428    Replies: 21
"I swear, my blood pressure has been rising by the minute since I woke up this morning. I'm not normally an easy person to make really nervous, but I am now! Just think... tomorrow, I wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,749    Replies: 15
"ok, first a disclaimer: I did a search already and I can't be botherered to look more than a few pages into it, so if a thread like this already exists and you want to tell me to "do a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,796    Replies: 40
"so i entered good old england in june and got a stamp on my passport staying i could stay for 6 months. i skipped off to austria for a week and got back last night, i had hassles with t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,015    Replies: 12
"It leaked all over my stuff in class, soaked through my other bag and I now have to go to Circus school, and Physical Theater stinking of Parafin.................... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,466    Replies: 10
"Sorry for the blatant plug but my semi-pro photographer mate has been taking some unbelievable pics of my mates spinning fire. Check them out!!http://www.blissimaging.co.ukThere's only ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,385    Replies: 45
"Anybody else notice that the same few photos keep popping up on the above 'scrolling photos'?I feel like I'm either seeing Pounce or my favorite supercute photo of Coleman with the Eeyo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,465    Replies: 29
"I DID! &lbr;Please take all DISCUSSION of politics to the DISCUSSION threads that already exist. And those of you smarter people are going to have to patiently explain it to the dumb ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,445    Replies: 8
"Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person; it is an attitude, an orientation of character which determines the relatedness of a person to the world as a whole, not towar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,078    Replies: 17
"hey guys, wow things certainly do change around here in a matter of months, its been since early march since i was last around on hop.I just wanted to drop by and let people know that i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,485    Replies: 23
"Who knew that cleaning a house could be such a dangerous thing to do...certainly not me I have a rent inspection coming up on Thursday so I am in the process of just doing a general tid..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,851    Replies: 20
"just wandering (stars?), anybody out there know why newspapers are newspaper sized? hmmm "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,480    Replies: 38
"http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11247178%255E421,00.htmlYou might not after reading this article."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,354    Replies: 5
"Ok, so this is one of those "random rant" things that people do from time to time. This just happens to be a very nice place to rant.....so here it goesAs I sit here, my mind starts to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,203    Replies: 17
"No? Thought not."Essays - why?" Discuss."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,122    Replies: 1
"Myth: Children's Intellectual Abilities Are Independent of Their Ability to Give and Receive Love©2000 Meryn G. CallanderFact: The physical heart is the seat of many important human qu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,721    Replies: 9
"Today on my way home from work I realised as I passed my neighbours house I hadn't seen him for a few day. After putting my shopping away and getting changed I decided I better go round..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,502    Replies: 10
"Please please help me!my best friend is getting married on dec 4th, and he's asked to put on a performance for him at the evening do. I think he wants some kind of big finale, with fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,868    Replies: 14
"Hello there everyone,Well im feeling sick as a dog at the moment.Only thing that seems to be keeping me alive (so maybee im over-exagerating a little bit ) is my nans Chicken soup an a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,273    Replies: 17
"So, I'm here... In Germany... Living it up, having a great time, really! School is kinda fun, good friends, love my family, everything is practically perfect.So, this Monday (Thanksgivi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,423    Replies: 6
"Ok, so there's a video (.mov) of me spinning fire at Burning (to a very drunk set of very bad drummers) here: http://www.redmocha.com/photos/BM04/movies/PICT1129.MOV.I can download it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,826    Replies: 13
"so the old phone that the lovely miss lisa gave me has passed on to that big transmitter tower in the sky and im not to keen to buy a new mobile for the last month im here so im hoping ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,490    Replies: 19
"Well after almost 11 months Jakes has finally broken up with me.I guess it wasn't a surprised really I mean being the world's hardest person to get along with I'm surprised it didn't ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,900    Replies: 4
"happy bday wicked twirling show last night"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,237    Replies: 5
"I must start by saying this isn't something from Brass Eye... however much it may seem like it.Apparently scientists at the uni of Ohio (?) "got bees drunk" and found they react to drun..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,201    Replies: 2
"i met a poi spinner and contact juggler in boston. it was cool. i got to use the girls poi and spin for a minute in public, fun. ne one else from boston out there? im from connectic..."

HOP Newsletter