Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 6,976    Replies: 64
"Today I have mostly been considering whether or not I want to keep visiting this site. I used to love coming here and would spent great lengths of time trawling through the pages lookin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,757    Replies: 18
"I've seen people use flag poi and although it looks really nice et al I can't help but think they look like Morris Dancing. That fills me with dread - the only thing in life that scare..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,110    Replies: 13
" I think there should be a forum area dedicated to sharing moves and tactics of fire breathing! Different ways to spit the kerosene.... maybe cool ways to set it up.... possibly how to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,473    Replies: 48
"Not too sure if this is the right place for this. Wednesday night is Full Moon Drumming at Zebos (Wellington, NZ). Come along and have a play in the moon there will be fire there, l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,557    Replies: 26
"In the most romantic gesture i have ever made, i bought 2 surprise tickets to Paris for this weekend going tomorrow for me and my boyfriend, but he dumped me last weekend, so I am now a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,195    Replies: 6
"http://www.airigami.com/soccer_players.php It kinda puts Charles' ballon models (which are also impressive in a somewhat smaller way) to shame..and every other balloon model I have ever..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,991    Replies: 13
"Ok so i was listening to a alt-rock station here in Florida, and they do this thing at noon called "old school alternative lunch". stuff from like late '80's to mid '90's, they palyed a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,361    Replies: 14
"http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.phpa public service announcement"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,652    Replies: 28
"Yup, I got admitted last night. I got an infection in a blister on my foot and was admitted to the hospital yesterday afternoon for overnight administration of high-dose IV antibiotics..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,751    Replies: 25
"What is this num you ask? Well its Martha Stewarts Federal Inmate num...............i dont know why (ok yes I do) but this is so ironic........a woman that most American women mold thei..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,354    Replies: 99
"I think the topic name says it all.... i cant really answer this one myself 2 well.... outkast - bombs over bagdad, but i think that was mainly from watchin shadowfires video that was o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,546    Replies: 25
"is it true people who live in sydney are called sydneysiders?if true are people who live in the bush called outbacksiders?hehehe"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,006    Replies: 11
"YIPPEE!!!Its real - 100USD of Kevlar arrived on Monday - so many fire toys to make - so cool - cheers HoP!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,738    Replies: 13
"I have the hic-cups and they are starting to hurt.......need cure.........starting to black out. HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,237    Replies: 5
"OK, I'm at work now so I'm blocked from searching for the word Penis.I need instructions on how to make one out of a balloon.I would post this under 'help' or 'other toys' but that woul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,664    Replies: 26
"Don't, whatever you do, read The Salmon of Doubt by Douglas Adams.Well actually do. It's a brilliant book. A collection of random bits of writing taken from his computer. Including 11 c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,918    Replies: 15
"*wanders inAt BYU I open the paper this morning, and on page 3, *poof! *wonders if the Mormons will ever realize they featured a Buddhist in their paper.And I told him who I was and wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,487    Replies: 7
"i just made the best milkshake! and its really good for you! try it:4 bananas1 & 1/2 tbsp melted honey6 tbsp natural youghurt2 tbsp fresh lime juice *optional*1/2 pint milk (or howe..."
Views: 1,035    Replies: 0
"so ive been writing down all the new contact staffy moves ive been learning and am considering starting (2 year ish goal type process) putting a big fat book together with illustrations..."
Views: 615    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,322    Replies: 23
"yeah...if this keeps up...florida will be gone...and ill be from a place thats under the sea!! go me!so yeah...thered only be 49 states.... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,460    Replies: 6
"F*ckI hate Andrew being home because he takes on the role of my parents and for some reason, HE is incharge of whether I go out or not, not mum or dad.I want to go out tonight. I even s..."
Views: 2,079    Replies: 10
"How do you know when its time..???When its time to decide whether your life is about to take a turning point and you have had enougth of the day to day grind of a relationship....For ex..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,794    Replies: 11
"Someone just told me i was an angel, like in a passing remark kind of way. It really cheered me up. Does anyone find they get called things like 'Princess' or 'God' or 'Stupid Head' al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,296    Replies: 27
"I cant firedance... FACT. I tried and nearly killed myself. Does this mean thata) im not welcomeb) im a failure at life in generalc) you dont like meplease tell because i tried... i rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,361    Replies: 38
"really d like to know it cos im a bit confused... "
Views: 641    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,437    Replies: 20
"Calling fire dancers in Cork(Ireland). Anybody about this weekend as going home to visit my family this weekend and would like catch up on the scene at home. I'll be there from Friday t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,756    Replies: 17
"Learn here about the sad fate of the pygmy shrew."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,821    Replies: 60
"I like to spin to songs like Marco Polo by Loreena McKennitt, can anybody recommend any other tunes like that?Thanks!Raph"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,530    Replies: 3
"Angelcake Mk2 (my computer) just died as I was about to post on HOP.Bloth screens went black and nothign responded..after 3 phonecalls to the boy of small, and lots of fiddling and mixi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,029    Replies: 5
"Check out this site http://www.angryalien.com/0504/shiningbunnies.htmlThe Shining re-enacted by bunnies in 30 seconds. Go to the home page for other gems such as The Exorcist, Alien an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,905    Replies: 35
"Ok, now i must admit, im a BIG Most Haunted fan and last night on the live show i was pretty amazed. Its stupid really because i see ghosts and experience paranormal activity all the ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,660    Replies: 10
"because...."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,101    Replies: 27
"JESUS W. H. CHRIST! What is wrong with the drivers around here???? Yes, I am just fine, thanks. But I'm afraid that my guardian angel might go on strike! Twice in less than a w..."
Views: 791    Replies: 0
"Swivel chair olympics start at 9am. A late start will incur penalties. MEGA penalties. You do not want these penalties. Therefor it is recomended that you arrive on time... or else!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,031    Replies: 19
"One Year Ago one of the things I love most in the world nearly destroyed every aspect of my world.One Year Ago I was in a hospital bed in the worst shape of my life.One Year Ago I had n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,930    Replies: 23
"Sometimes, after working in dusty places (Konsti's room for example tongiht), and sometimes for no apparent reason, my nose will just start to run.Well, not so much as run, but more sta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,446    Replies: 16
"A friend played me a track which could be by the Chemical brothers, but he's not too sure. It's on a tape that was created by someone so no track info. Great music and halfway through..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,646    Replies: 26
"Hey everyone,I designed a few businesscards, and 1 of them will be printed lots of times (at least 250 ), but I can't choose between the designs... So if you could go to Telpeva's Gall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 15
"Hello Everyone!I have been building a website for my fire troupe "Cyberfire" and I have finally updated and put it on the web It was kind of up before, but had only 4 pages and was very..."
Views: 833    Replies: 0
"Saturday night I met a fire spinner in Bridgenorth and gave her the address to this site.So if you're reading this, hullo and welcome to the community, I'm the guy that was wearing the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,406    Replies: 10
"Hey,I will make a premature apology for my typing as some of you know it cang et a little illegible. so sorry!Soon I will be leaving for university, have enjoyed my gap year, got really..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,064    Replies: 34
"Ok so, I'm an insomniac have been for as long as i can remember, and last night i got the first solid noghts sleep I have had in years! As some of you know my wife was given vicodin aft..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,353    Replies: 21
"Cos all the UK people who post from work....leave...and i know they wont be back for over 48 hours.Leaving me all on my own to post alll weekend.Does this make me sad?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,928    Replies: 20
"Any of guys interested in coming down/up to Shepparton to my 17th birthday party, it's gonig to be pretty big. There's two local bands playing and I don't want to be the only firetwirle..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,639    Replies: 18
"Sorry if this isn't relevant but my gf's 2 cats hate each other and attack each other on sight, but now they're curled up together on her bed! What can this mean?! Has anything weird ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,398    Replies: 41
"most likely a load of rubbish but made me laugh my head off,supposedly 80% of a rhino is bulletproof ha ha ha"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,012    Replies: 16
"im sure this thred will be finished in a few posts, but why am i 'journeyman' and what, if anything, does this mean?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,676    Replies: 8
"Here is a kewl litte site that asks the question... "What if the whole world could vote in the U.S. presidential election?"Beta Vote"

HOP Newsletter