Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 839    Replies: 0
"Anyone like the Freak Brothers underround comic?... I do .Anyways, here is a fairly basic game based on it I found when looking 4 sum piccies... enjoy. Grab the stash For those who d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 37,853    Replies: 356
"Right...so im sitting here.,...in my room...sweating my arse off...and what i thought was that we needed a dam good waterfight....like the ones you had when you were ickle (smallboy exc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,500    Replies: 51
"hey, we have a fair few chavs in hull and i really cant stand them,sorry if any offence is caused.please put your views across,id love to hear them. "
Last Reply by
Views: 777    Replies: 1
"*hope this isn't a bad idea/not allowed/happened in the past (did search but didn't find anything like this)*Just thought it might be nice for people to have a place to link up some per..."
Views: 1,341    Replies: 0
"I founded this so I did.http://mtglair.de/mp.shtmlPrint them out.Cut them up.Then laugh.Possibly."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,791    Replies: 10
" Aka spot the bored student http://bang.adamwelch.co.uk/(not me, by the way. Like I have 15 to spend on a cleaning product!)Samples:Written by:Coinage fans might like to know, the coin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,223    Replies: 72
"Edit: Ive now decided to turn this in the Xbox thread in general as I want ot ask another question and not start a new topic.Im a good boy arent I? Is that a helpful Title? it is relev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,945    Replies: 19
"so this morning .... ok early afternoon point is i was asleep i got a call from my supervisor at uni saying that one of the post grad students had enter the room im running an experimen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,789    Replies: 11
" Funny food+="
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 7
"tried to learn my mother poi today she almost got the (3 beat) weave, and she thinks it's cool just wanted to tell you, because it's not every day i see somebody almost 50 years old d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 759    Replies: 3
"Am tired of sitting around doing poi all alone.I'm trying to find people around melbourne, to start a group. Because i dont have one and havent been invited into one. I know there are h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,274    Replies: 33
"ok here you go.... a place to gossip about meeting in Falmouth thus leaving the thread in the meets section to hold only info about the actual details of the meeting. "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,122    Replies: 66
"i had this weird dream the other night, where my school had been changed into a swimming pool and i was just swimming about (as you do!) when i saw Cantus! i waved to him and for some s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 979    Replies: 16
"........... this page "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,130    Replies: 17
"Okay,Last night, somewhere around 2 am i think i had a dream that i was travelling around england and i was just casually spinning my fire poi outside some random catherdral and cantus ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,955    Replies: 32
"ok, last week when i was fire twirling outside a mates place i was doing backspin with my staff and fully smacked the bridge of my nose, bursting it open. it hurt a bit but it was fun,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,950    Replies: 51
"ok so lately there has just been all this angst on the board (and im *this* close to just quittin the thing) so i propose some suggestions:1. if its a controversial topic, READ all the ..."
Views: 778    Replies: 0
"or, a minor cry for help in figuring things out. I am currently in uruguay with a ....friend/bf/whatever... and we dont speak very good spanish... but while everyone is very nice they..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,502    Replies: 9
"How COOL is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.jengajam.com/r/hero-machine-make-own"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,026    Replies: 43
"Yes I know there are other threads/pots like this, but I didn't feel like posting this there........sorry......**************************As I Wake****************************I see the s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,268    Replies: 19
"Hello all It is currently 9:58am here in Aus and i ahve not very much to do. My friend is off playing cricket, my mp3 player has no more battery life, ive already had brekky and a showe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,137    Replies: 55
"Right, so my 18th is coming up at the very end of june..and as its my 18th i can get something a bit special/ expensivejust cant think what i want though..i was thinking along the ideas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,391    Replies: 18
"Work have really put me on the spot and peed me off - the company (large national) is putting 1 big part of the business onto an upgraded version of the same operating system as another..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,478    Replies: 152
"here is one of those things that make me happy , listing simple things I like and reading other people s lists I like it when my feet are in the mud..I like it when a random person gi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,093    Replies: 3
"Cant believe it...my lovely boyfriend has just bought us 2 tickets to go travelling in costa rica! Amazing...Just wondered if anyone else has been, and if they took their poi with them...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,081    Replies: 3
"This has got to be the funniest thing since the creation of the parody... Star Wars III A Lost Hope"
Last Reply by
Views: 582    Replies: 7
"This is my 1000th post ....................isnt that very exciting ................................come everyone, share my joy and rapture .............................................."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,953    Replies: 33
"Mr tempest very recently (and kindly) sent me an aptly titled CD entitled "Inspiration"Thereon being video clips that should inspire my spinning etc.However the cd he sent was blank. Wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 963    Replies: 13
"Click Here to see if you're right. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,486    Replies: 15
"just wondered (literally justnow) where you all get your ideas for when you post on here....or is it a case of what just happened to me...you suddenly just 'wonder' and decide to post....."
Last Reply by
Views: 882    Replies: 6
" what to do when your internet goes down Lets hope it never happens to any of us, but i found this article full of usefull ideas and solutions of what to do in such a case. "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,502    Replies: 84
"Check this out... What's your smurf name? Mine is Chanukah Smurf, but Bammers is Stoner Smurf How well they know her!!! What's yours?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,475    Replies: 9
"Is there any way to play a 1986 Amiga computer game on a modern computer?My High School buddy and I have a serious feud to settle.It's an old school football game (with NO graphics) but..."
Last Reply by
Views: 642    Replies: 9
"http://www.jengajam.com/r/Awsome-Brakedance-WmvIm sure I could do that.............maybe..........cant be too hard............... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,157    Replies: 15
"A friend of mine who i recently started to teach poi has become totally obsessed (just like me) She is also a fantastic artist. Imagine my head nearly exploding this morning when she po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,680    Replies: 8
"should keep him occupied for 20secsT "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,854    Replies: 15
"http://www.jengajam.com/r/fly2403 is where i got to......then i cried oh, and i found this too: "air force cutbacks!"http://www.jengajam.com/r/dealing-with-air"
Last Reply by
Views: 955    Replies: 8
"i'm really finding this hard to stomach. i was born a hockey fan and with the 2005 season being officaily cancelled i can't but feel that a little peice of me has been cancelled with i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 6
"No more.Insanity."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,411    Replies: 78
"Just wanna say i went to manchester's monthly meet on sat, it was only the second time i have been to the meet, and it was so much FUN. not only was it nice to practise/learn poi with o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 658    Replies: 1
"Hi all Firstly, someone emailed my yahoo address a while ago - I'm sorry I haven't replied, but I have a good reason!! I'm not being antisocial - at the beginning of January I coll..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,116    Replies: 66
"The great debate. Which is better? Which is preferred? Which do you have on right now? Boxers? Briefs? Let the battle begin!!!! (And remember, There is such a thing as "too much i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,123    Replies: 13
"Connecting the dotsWell I may be sat here tanked up on meds I have been thinking over a few things. The reason why I am on so much medication is due to a very complicated life between t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,462    Replies: 21
"Want to turn your peiceashit car into a suped up Speadster for under 40? Looks great! Absolute genious! *Maybe only people who have experience with English boy racer townies will ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,470    Replies: 24
"Ok so hate to be a spoil sport but...Does any one eles hate valentines?!Every year i start off telling myself that i wont let it get to me but every year it does. Going through town are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,918    Replies: 34
"Well lately I've realised just how bad my money situation is getting so I need to start spending a lot less, and with that goes stop buying loads of crap to eat when its easier to get h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,498    Replies: 12
"Hey all,here's one for our American friends. Found this movie hilarious. However, as with South Park the Movie, theres one joke I don't get. Why do the creators of Team America and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,050    Replies: 12
"I am so confzzled at the moment. I got to my car last night and found a note on the windscreen. Now no other cars had this note and as we know my car is rare so I am 99% sure it was d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,643    Replies: 11
"i look at my member number and thought.....who was the first member?mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,805    Replies: 18
"when i first came to this site it was to learn more about staff and on my time on this site ive learnt alot, recently with a few fluffy exceptions ive not found that ive learnt much her..."
Page: ......
HOP Newsletter