Forums > Social Chat > Wont be around for a while

Login/Join to Participate

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone,
well im gonna be gone for a bit so wont be posting much.
Flying to the UK tomorw (bounce) and will be spending 3 weeks there, then ile be snowboarding for a week or so when i come back! Will try my best to get some internet time at some point but i hope everyone has a nice time untill i can catch up on all the threads smile,
Bysesibye!
Ahmet x

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Take it easy man! Enjoy being back in the UK, and definitely enjoy snowboarding!! Hope to hear from you soon.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Borathmember
64 posts

Posted:
The weather over here is pretty fair at the moment so make sure to chill out and enjoy the novelty. ^^

I can't be evil; I'm wearing pink.

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
THE WEATHER HERE SUX!!!!!!

angry It looked ok this morning, but oh no! As soon as I biked half way down my road it started raining! Well it would wouldn't it! angry

[FB quickly changes angry face to big grin]

biggrin But enjoy being over here anyway! biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Hidi-ho all!
Well im back complete with EVIL cold/flu from the UK but apart from that im fine an dandy! Had such a fantastic time over past few weeks, shame my liver has shriveled up to the size of a rasen tho hehe! Well gonna go boarding soon which i cant wait for but im now gunna go and catch up on the month of posts that ive missed....Best get a cup of cha!
Hope everyones having a nice day smile
Ahmet x

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )