• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Wyrd Sister
BRONZE Member since Sep 2004

Wyrd Sister

Total posts: 53
Posted:Hi all smile Firstly, someone emailed my yahoo address a while ago - I'm sorry I haven't replied, but I have a good reason!! I'm not being antisocial - at the beginning of January I collapsed at a friends house and ended up with concussion. I wasn't drinking or anything!! How sad is that??!! I've been back at work for a few weeks, but I've got three weeks of work to catch up on, ew, ick. I have to say I really don't like concussion and it's thrown me how long it took to get my brain back in working order. Yeah, okay there were other factors involved, but I won't go into that.
I don't know if this is the appropriate place, so if it isn't, I apologise in advance...
Things are about to change for me big time. If the last couple of pieces fall into place I'm going to be a full time student and give up my day job (YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so I'm on the hunt for a flatmate and any part time work I can lay my hands upon. Any help would be most appreciated, I've got a couple of fire gigs lined up, but alas, it's not regular income.
Anyway, I hope all is good with everybody smile Welcome to the Year of the Rooster too ubbrollsmile It's gonna be a good one, teehee

What we play is life. -- Louis Armstrong
Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. -- Frank Zappa

Delete Topic

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:good to hear things are going so well for you... maybe start an intro thread and put this info in there?
have a smiley day

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete