Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,080    Replies: 26
"Hey just wanted to hear what all you HOPpers are gettin' up to these days...so just share something in ur life that you're excited 'bout or looking forward too...let's throw caution and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,984    Replies: 9
"Oh i am SOOOOOOO angry!!! Just after getting back from Glastas believing that everyone in the world has something good to offer, i get my exam results back.Happy bunny, no resits, going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,276    Replies: 9
"Don't know if I wanna let some of u crayzeees loose on influencing my brain at this time in the morning but here goes.Right I move house in 3 or 4 weeks (**jumps up and down excited and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,298    Replies: 5
"Hello, world! I'm coming to England! Naturaly, brainy ol' me hasn't thought about anouncing that on here 'till I saw Kate and Josh's post. But nonetheless, here's the deal: Coming into ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,595    Replies: 50
"Someone resently emailed me about Moonfest, concerning the smelliness of the fire twirling fumes... helth issues ect. Suggesting that I have too nights for moonfest, one for just the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 509    Replies: 2
"I know this has kinda already been but my groups different. I am making a group of fire dancers (mainly poi hopefully staff etc soon) and Jembe drummers. Maybe also some jugglers like n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,176    Replies: 14
"Hiyall! in madrid, bout to head for barcelona tommorow, looking for some psy-trance, a twirlers gathering and hopefully a floor to crash on. help with any/all/both/whatever greatly appr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,058    Replies: 19
"Hey everyone,Just letting you all know that Josh and I are about to embark on our European adventure. We leave Australia on Saturday…yeah awfully close now And we arrive in the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,716    Replies: 19
"The new poll has too many choices that apply to me, I can't pick. PWB says I most accurately fit into being a helper. I don't know.Anyone else have an issue with picking only one on thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,981    Replies: 45
"I have been going to my local weekly fire gathering for months now and have taken it upon myself to keep it posted on the internet to get more people to come. Currently we get about 30-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,344    Replies: 17
"New thread starting effort.Good idea : listening to you favorite cds while spinning fireBad idea : listening to your mates while spinning fire. "Wow, your doing really well...oh." T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,704    Replies: 12
"You hear for nearly everybody about music for there dancing. Techno this, d'nb that. Great music for dancing and spinning no argument there. No disrespect or anything, but I mean fire, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,054    Replies: 34
"Hey Melbourne Peeps! and those nosey enuff to see what this post is about...... Just interested to see if there will be any spinning going down next weekend as i am coming to the mainla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,140    Replies: 7
"well it has come to a stage agian in my life to break some ones heart (AGAIN). i have been going out with this girl for a while now and now i don't feel anything like i did at the star..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,607    Replies: 8
"I just want to say thanks to all at HOP everyone has been very helpful and it makes me very thankful for having an open mind and trying great new things POI!!!!! Everyone celebrating ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,818    Replies: 21
"Right, now this is getting to be a serious point in my life. My life is changing quite rapidly and repeatedly and it's getting to the point where-by my brain is having trouble coping wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 987    Replies: 1
"Ok, I am going to Santa Cruz tonight. My friend says that bonfires are legal on the beach and that people (amateurs) are going to be setting off firecrackers and stuff. The beach, I b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 768    Replies: 1
"Got to give Heather our flight number, need to ring her mobile, but don't have her number...Was on an e-mail at work, but I finished there yesterday...*kate begins to get stressed*"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,122    Replies: 8
"hehe....i spied glass last night on the roof of some building/house by the brixton academy....a girl in front of me said "oohhh look. there are some people practicing that fire thingy" ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,444    Replies: 3
"haven't posted in a LOOOONG while, thought i'd say hi, and go on a shameless self publishing trip: we (pyromaniacs of south africa) finally got our website up with the help of our frie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,344    Replies: 30
"Which came first the chicken or the egg?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,093    Replies: 66
"this is a pretty crazy and rather depressing statistic that i picked up from the july 2002 harper's magazine index pg. 11"the amount congress allocated blue springs, missouri, this spri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,751    Replies: 16
"....Yell CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS!"So, can you tell I recently ventured into Cleveland, Ohio?Maelstrom, the amazing man that he is, set me up w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,186    Replies: 76
"..... It was Spirals birthday this weekend and I believe he deserves a massive Happy Birthday from everyone.So from me:Happy Birthday Babe. Love you loads and hope you had an amazing ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 643    Replies: 1
"OK, so I wanna go and take my poi and spin like crazy but IT'S aLL SOLD OUT!!!Can anyone help me? I need a ticket! Reply to cyberpunkgrrl@geekmail.netThanks!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,655    Replies: 4
"In Australia often we have total fire bans during the summer, there are big penalties for breaching them so where can you dance legally? I had this problem last Australia day on the ri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,329    Replies: 47
"I am going to make several posts that are going to seem redundant. Please answer as usual."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,736    Replies: 25
"OK, here's the deal... I'm a raver, I've been raving for a long time now... I do mostly liquid dance and qlowstix, but I've been wanting to start glowstringing lately too. Well, I've s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,708    Replies: 8
"YAAAAYYYY!!!!I did it i did it WHOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!tuesday was the day it was great (and the bumps were not painfull at all i am just minus some hair....)and things finally start to make s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 425    Replies: 2
"I'm new to all these performance acts...doing fire poi now. But was wondering what diablos were and how one uses them. I know what they look like but havent seen any vids on it. Can an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,479    Replies: 21
"HOP's newest member is Sparx...... who i'd just like to add is my little brother beam of pride so say hi! and he'll probably be a total pain in the ass and stuff, ummmmmm so dont blame..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,365    Replies: 59
"I was talking With my friend (Darth) Paul and he said if he was a Jedi Knight he would probably go over to the Dark Side as the temptation would be too much. He's a really lovely guy an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,041    Replies: 29
"hey! first off, to all yall HOP'rs reading this one: i saw sage and arashi spin last nite! i'm no fanboy but . i mean, f'it, i'm going to turn in my chains and just be a slaveboi. t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,403    Replies: 10
"I have been doing wraps for awhile now, and with no real issues.However lately when I do them I seem to be getting bruises, especially around the backs of my upper arms. Whipping Boy..."
Views: 1,365    Replies: 0
"found this ftp site thats filled with techno/trance/bum and face full dj mixes dave the drummer, hallucinogen and lots moreif you have cute ftp installed clicking the link will open it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,554    Replies: 17
"Hi all.. i've been pondering this topic much lately.. and just thought i'd share and see what others' views are. - that, and none of my housemates are home to listen to me crap on about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,096    Replies: 53
"I think I'm gonna attach some knives to the bottom loops on my cathedral wicks that are attached to my fire ropes.. (=Just for an added level of danger...... plurrMax"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,781    Replies: 39
"'Allo!i have a question cos i'm bloody concerned and worried about this weekend...right, to all you pill-heads, this might be a bit scary to you, but have ur eyeballs ever gone grey and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,147    Replies: 4
"I wanted to announce publicly that you ROCK man!I just got my beaming poi, when I ordered them last Sunday! FIVE day AIRMAIL delivery! That's like HOLY SH*! Thank you!(And I even got th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,110    Replies: 9
"I was just reading the topics when I looked away and when I looked back again I could see all of the w's clarly in an instant. Is it just me or are the w's slightly different than the o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,387    Replies: 4
"I'm in a bit of a moral predicament over the local fire spinning group.I've been spinning for a year as of July 1, normally at the regular gathering point of down at the park on Friday ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,236    Replies: 49
"tell me what you think the best word in the universe is...i want to make a tee shirt for glastonbury with one central word made up of a billion little ones or phrases or quotessomething..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,021    Replies: 17
"England got knocked out of the world cup infront of my very eyes this morning!! My mates at school were crying!! I could have cried aswell!!! We now support Brazil! They are the b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,224    Replies: 32
"Bender may i add you to my MSN buddys list ?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,039    Replies: 2
"HI GUYS.ive not posted in a while. ive been thinking about summer free-party action. and of course the new year. i want to travel for some good trance.any suggestions? i heard that morr..."
Views: 1,015    Replies: 0
"I lost my indoor virginity last night. It was at a small psytrance party. There were some spinners there, so I asked if they were pros. No. I asked if I could join in, and since a f..."
Views: 1,656    Replies: 0
"Would you do a show with hundreds of people looking at you with that knowing that if you make any mistake and yer photon hit some part of yer body turn off?Well i could do it with glows..."
Last Reply by
Views: 526    Replies: 3
"Yis, Chillingham is up by Northumberland"
Views: 446    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,937    Replies: 24
"I just saw this on another site and thought it would be cool if we did it here on the HOP site. Okay so you know those old shirts that are just filling up your drawers...the ones you'v..."
HOP Newsletter