Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by Twirl'N'Burn
Last Reply: by xtremravr...was here..
Views: 2311    Replies: 13
":Apologising in advance for the length of this post:Well it would seem that I am griping on this BB a bit latley and I am aware that this type of thing has been discussed before, but I ..."
Posted: by Dark Chaos
Last Reply: by dromepixie
Views: 2137    Replies: 30
"I started this for my own reasons, but i just want to know. what kinds of things motivate you to get up in the morning?what makes every day worth it?"
Posted: by Kosmik Lunatik
Last Reply: by Aurora (1/2 a firesister)
Views: 743    Replies: 2
"Hey whats everybody, I'm looking for the winner of the art competition a while back. The picture was that of flames on either side of a firey orb and it said fire under the pic. If you ..."
Posted: by Ender
Last Reply: by Paddy
Views: 1409    Replies: 5
"hi guys i've been getting into poi recently and its been fun.hitting my head sux though. i think imma wear a helmet when i practice "
Posted: by smiley_dup1
Last Reply: by bender
Views: 1095    Replies: 9
"This is not fire related and also rather lame, but I would appreciate anyones imput.I have just discovered that a girl who really really hates me is about to move into out communal hous..."
Posted: by NYC
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 1238    Replies: 6
"Here's a topic that I don't think I've seen discussed..I've noticed that quite a few fire twirlers have all sorts of tricks for saving money on building poi. I don't know if its a prid..."
Posted: by baerie fen
Last Reply: by Glss
Views: 763    Replies: 2
"It's true I'm sure !Finally I've cracked or snapped you could say it's all too much & I can't take it anymore !Nah not really, however I am in need of someone out theres assistance......."
Posted: by Wikkaman
Last Reply: by Aurora (1/2 a firesister)
Views: 746    Replies: 5
"Greetings, I have been lent Narziss and Goldmund by Herman Hesse, any comments anyone? I'm finding it quite heavy but with some brilliant bits of prose. &lbr; 17 June 2002, 22:28: Mess..."
Posted: by wanderinglinton
Last Reply: by Pele'sWhippingBoy
Views: 1145    Replies: 8
"So one of my mates here just went to Korea to watch the world cup. As a wee bit of background he's one of the most peaceful and spiritual people that I know and does not have a violent..."
Posted: by DarkFairyQueen
Last Reply: by Morgane
Views: 3877    Replies: 46
"Howdy Ya'll,I ain't started a thread in a while, so I thought I'd ask y'all sumthin..If there's a super power(s) you've always dreamt of possessing, wot wud it/they be? It could be anyt..."
Posted: by WuGgaRoO
Last Reply: by redragonx
Views: 1117    Replies: 5
"I recently bought these HIGH...and when i say HIGH i friggin high....intensity glowsticks..they last for 5 minutes but here is the problem... THE HOLE BREAKS! i mean it always breaks. ..."
Posted: by Salinger
Last Reply: by Salinger
Views: 5954    Replies: 32
"There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What..."
Posted: by NYC
Last Reply: by Ade
Views: 1189    Replies: 7
"I was just wondering if anyone has ever been to or organized any organized serious fire/poi/staff classes and what they were like. I've learned everything I know off the internet and t..."
Posted: by Jaeden
Last Reply: by phunky
Views: 620    Replies: 3
"Just got my ticket, still 2 months but I can't wait!!! It's gona be great."
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by PK_
Views: 992    Replies: 11
"So, our dear Fiery Flow, Smoky bowl, Davy, honey or whatever each of you may call him is going back to Toronto in a few days...Lucky bastards in Toronto I just wanted to say this publ..."
Posted: by Thistle
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 1051    Replies: 7
"I just wanted to say I'm online at home now. Isn't that great? I have only had access at work before so my input has been limited. But this is no more. Be prepared for full on firepixie..."
Posted: by sillyputti
Views: 1472    Replies: 0
"Hey, can any one please tell me what's the name of that song that's on one of the videos on the video page. It is the second from last under the "Poi, glowstick and fire poi videos".Th..."
Posted: by Sundance
Last Reply: by CrazyRaverDude
Views: 767    Replies: 2
"can some1 please tell me how to post pics in the picture thing."
Posted: by PeterB
Last Reply: by PeterB
Views: 1724    Replies: 7
"Hey all you twirlers out there. I'm very excited I just bought my first set of fire poi!!! Yahoooo. I can't wait until they come in! Right now I'm living on Block Island, Rhode Islan..."
Posted: by calvran
Last Reply: by Johnni
Views: 646    Replies: 3
"How odd! Mom called me in to see some electro-glowstick things for sale on Home Shopping Network, and the guy started poiing with them! What next, kevlar at Wal-Mart? "
Posted: by ElectricBlue
Last Reply: by Johnni
Views: 573    Replies: 1
" i just wanted to say this cos it was so fun, i just finished my first public fire performance/s "yay" it was the best feeling ever i did 4 night's performing at the begining o..."
Posted: by ardenter
Last Reply: by Doc Lightning
Views: 992    Replies: 1
"Just thought I'd share this...I was at a club last night spinning like never before. It re-inspired me to push myself even further than I have already in the world of poi. I just let ..."
Posted: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 6860    Replies: 23
"I know this topic is going to get out of had but I just have got to get this off my chest.While I was on leave (vacaition for you non military people) I got to be home for two good frie..."
Posted: by earthdreamer
Views: 1313    Replies: 4
"hey..just wanted to let you guys know there is a Woomera: Drop Protester Charges benifit gig on tonight...7pm @Evelyn Hotel ...Melbs..lots of uncut footage from the big Easter Protest, ..."
Posted: by Shouden-CrD
Last Reply: by WuGgaRoO
Views: 1730    Replies: 3
"After an enourmous amount of time, I finally found a friend with a camera capable of producing video clips. His camera was set on a low setting when he made mine, so each "movie" is bro..."
Posted: by master sodium
Last Reply: by SickpuPpy
Views: 1402    Replies: 1
"so I've been going to this poi group for a few weeks, I think I posted a thread about them before, but its not important anyway. what I'm getting at is quite a few of the people are sta..."
Posted: by arsn
Last Reply: by arsn
Views: 1346    Replies: 15
"Ok, So we've had the star wars ep2 thread, and now it's time for the Spiderman to have he's 15 mintues of fame in the Home of poi homepage.Personal, I didn't think it was all it was cra..."
Posted: by --AuRIaN---
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 1876    Replies: 20
"theres so many amazing people out there = who do you admire, respect above all others?? howard marks has my vote - who else could get thru a potential 27yrs in a high security prison kn..."
Posted: by Bram....
Last Reply: by Bram....
Views: 1546    Replies: 20
"Some of my goth poetry:AS DARKNESS FALLSThe darkness falls,like the shroud of death,our arms have failed us, we have no breath.Crying lifes blood,we look about with sorrow,haunted by ou..."
Posted: by Ash Blackstar
Last Reply: by earthdreamer
Views: 1910    Replies: 21
"I am working on a fanfiction story that has someone discovering Poi, and really getting into it. I was wanting him to find the HOP site, and use the forums. Now comes my request. I woul..."
Posted: by Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin King
Views: 3286    Replies: 23
"Playgrounds are fun. Especially to twirl in. A little tricky at first.Lots of equipment to bounce off.At time I fall.But there's tan bark so I don't get hurt.Cheaper than a trapeeze.An..."
Posted: by Kyrian
Last Reply: by Kyrian
Views: 2069    Replies: 22
"ok, well, i didn't know where to post this... so, when in doubt social eh?i was watching a friend spin staff yesterday, and all of the sudden i noticed how interesting it is to watch so..."
Posted: by Wikkaman
Last Reply: by Khamelean
Views: 790    Replies: 21
"Can someone explain to me the link between Poi and man visiting the moon?"
Posted: by Auger282
Last Reply: by rex
Views: 1313    Replies: 1
"***"
Posted: by phunky
Last Reply: by phunky
Views: 1057    Replies: 13
"there's more than meets the eye here though. Check it out My new car"
Posted: by Sepa
Last Reply: by DarkFairyQueen
Views: 2236    Replies: 22
"I HATE THIS STUPID WEATHER!Rain rain go away, come again, another day.I used to love rain before I moved to Britain!"
Posted: by Spiral
Last Reply: by Spiral
Views: 2576    Replies: 22
"Right, once again I turn to the group consciousness known simply as HoP, to help me with a dilema. Does anybody know a tune, where in one of the breakdowns there's a sample of this guy ..."
Posted: by PeDey
Last Reply: by Thistle
Views: 616    Replies: 2
"Hey to all, I ask this question for one reason, Yesterday I found myself making up a lame excuse to leave work 2 hours early because I felt the need to spinn after thinking of new moves..."
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Last Reply: by arashi
Views: 1367    Replies: 3
"So we had a partial solar eclipse here yesterday. It was really cool. I made a pinhole viewer where you project the image of the sun onto a piece of paper through a pinhole in another..."
Posted: by Cazzar
Last Reply: by master sodium
Views: 1449    Replies: 4
"Who the hell hates the people out there who pester and pester you to have a go with you fire pois. I was at the beach the other night busting out some moves with friends at some people..."
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Last Reply: by Doc Lightning
Views: 1017    Replies: 4
"Ok, today I am leaving Santa Barbara and heading up to Stanford for the summer. Yo, Bay Area Crew! I know you guys exist, so maybe we can spin together sometime this summer!OK, last f..."
Posted: by Bram....
Views: 661    Replies: 0
"Dragonfly, Dangerboy(yet to talk to you) and any other spinners on the island. There is a gathering on Denman up island just before Courtenay. It is on the 24th of this month. I should ..."
Posted: by fireboy
Last Reply: by SickpuPpy
Views: 3051    Replies: 23
"okay I am Very f*cking pissed off (no not in a drunk way).Last night I went to my friends house as a going away party.when i got there One of my friends was drunck as , she was almost d..."
Posted: by Amber
Last Reply: by the man behind the curtain
Views: 4642    Replies: 63
"i always seem to be in long flowy skirts, which is not always easyi dont have special twirling clothes but soon i would like to make some costumes.maybe some pants. i dont think i've ev..."
Posted: by Lightwister
Last Reply: by Fairy Lady
Views: 867    Replies: 7
"Hey all, I got some fire poi but the flames only last for about 3-4min. Last summer when we were in Cancun, i saw a fire poi performer, perform on stage for about 15 min...can anyone ..."
Posted: by Fairy Lady
Last Reply: by Axis
Views: 2157    Replies: 12
"Ok Pele recently was asked to twirl at a baby shower of all places and I gots to thinking how many other weird places has everyone been asked to twirl at? Personally I have not had any..."
Posted: by arashi
Last Reply: by Fairy Lady
Views: 5969    Replies: 51
"i just went to an awesome faerie tea party!!! me and 150 of my closest faerie freinds, and a maypole,and fire, and groovy music! all i have to say is that all the prettiest girls in the..."
Posted: by Tig
Last Reply: by Kyrian
Views: 708    Replies: 4
"What's up everyone?! Guess what... I devirginized myself to fire the night before last. It was such a rush. Everyone had told me about the roar of the flames but that was nothing lik..."
Posted: by arashi
Last Reply: by DarkFairyQueen
Views: 1812    Replies: 5
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! the deal is in the works, the banks have the papers! we may very soon be adding to our 1.5 acre plot, and we will have 4.5 acres of river, oak tre..."
Posted: by TheBovrilMonkey
Last Reply: by fireboy
Views: 1557    Replies: 2
"I've just seen the Spiderman film and it's re-awakened my need for superhero type cartoons (mainly batman and spiderman), but I can't find anywhere that sells them on DVD.So, does anyon..."