Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,130    Replies: 11
"yipee! guess whos coming to melbourne in january and wants to finally meet all these strange cyber people who she knows are really real and can really spin very well!? anyway, the poi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,620    Replies: 15
"Nice guy threatened to kill me when we broke up, told me to kill myself cause i was a failure, blah blah etc, the works.has tried using the internet to get in touch with me a few ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,765    Replies: 6
"Was just reading through Kali's 'LONDON' thread in which you clearly state you were at Kensal Spinners last night!? AAAAAAAH!I asume that wasn't your first visit to that luvly place, an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,306    Replies: 38
"I, in general am someone values truth above all... however... what do you think of what people tell kids about Santa claus or ... on a less "commercial" note... about fairies, legends e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,804    Replies: 28
"Cor Blimey! What a crazy couple of weeks we've had on the board just recently, topics from blowing dry fuels to Bender's crazy firehoook sword thingees. Had some new members from diff..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,174    Replies: 1
"attn fellow hoppers: i am starting a new bee hive. i am going to be a worker bee, since i am so easily attracted to bright colours. but, i need you'all to fill in the rest, so, WHIC..."
Last Reply by
Views: 856    Replies: 3
"Arg... All my friends have left the country except for the trusty fire bunch... What do I do?I have no job and nothing to do from this tuesday to sunday... I think I'll go mad if I stay..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,543    Replies: 1
"erm i went to discossion group and i got this at the top:oS9.,a8=V8=vF;`2http://www.hornyhomemaker.com/images/logo-5x1.gifHTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 6
"I just saw my first fire whip vid. Any fire whippers out there? You guys are seriously nuts, but it looks fantastic, like serious wow and stuff...huh...mm...huh. Anyway I can't wait t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 941    Replies: 11
"If there is anyone at all who loves poi, and lives in Leeds UK please get in touch.My friend and I have no-one to spin with and we are eager to put together a fire troupe.I am performin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,498    Replies: 31
"Hey, Raymund Phule, my darling psychopath it's July 11th here on Hop and so :HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you'll stop acting like a Dick online now that you're old and wise All the very ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 885    Replies: 3
"Did anybody see the person spin fire on Letterman tonite??? I didn't catch what was the lead in, but the routine that she did was beyond simple."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,760    Replies: 9
"Just wondering if anyone has any advice. My boyfriend and I share our house with another guy. He's a really great guy but he just won't help clean at all. We had a rent inspection thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,719    Replies: 3
"umm yea i need your email address the beard also KTB are you out there i miss your emails."
Last Reply by
Views: 836    Replies: 9
" I wanted to bring this up here because I was just curious if these kinds of things happen all over the world.... In Southern California (south of Los Angeles), there have been four ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,061    Replies: 28
"This has been troubling me recently so I thought I'd get other peoples opinions, especially as the number of "My first performance" threads is on the increase. Whenever I go out to a pa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,889    Replies: 11
"OHHHHH yeah Im a happy wee thing...Im 22 today and I have just been given enough birthday money for a set of Glow Poi... hooray... and to top it all off Im off to Byron to celebrate my ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,419    Replies: 17
"Went for a walk through the foothills behind Stanford yesterday with an old friend after having had a cup of tea. Um...special tea. Very special. Ah wow...a trip through the astral..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,955    Replies: 56
"I don't usually do posts that have a political theme or agenda, because they so often seem to degrade into mud-slinging. And yet, given the date and in the light of the recent rash of p..."
Views: 508    Replies: 0
"Who here knows drew (sub) then?"
Last Reply by
Views: 873    Replies: 5
"This has got to be a good thread....Please post links to your all time favorite best HOP threads or posts, So that we can all remember them.maybe a little why as well.Glass _________..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,689    Replies: 34
"I'm at work. In my work, I'm doing some pretty computer-intensive 3-D rendering stuff that my biologist brain doesn't understand...but some of these processes take the computer 15 minu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,045    Replies: 16
"Maximus recently said in another thread that he was recently critiqued on his spinning. Not in a bad way but that last year he was told to not split his focus between multiple toys. I k..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,059    Replies: 6
"Hey everyone,Josh and I will be in Germany - Hamburg, tomorrow morning. We are going to be around the Hamburg and Berlin Area, going to Antrais Project and Voov festival over the next t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,283    Replies: 5
"Why is it that you often can't tell people things? They don't want to hear them, or it's not right to say them.I just wonder sometimes. Cause there are often things i want to say and ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 715    Replies: 3
"I was just watching a new show here called 30 seconds to fame and there was a girl called Fire Pixie on swinging her poi, and doing quite well at it too. I believe she was from Santa Mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,601    Replies: 10
"Well that was certainly different, frankly I'm amazed that there weren't more serious injuries/deaths.I think that Brighton Council did very very well since 4 times as many people as th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,941    Replies: 15
"Hiya darlings, now that the trauma of uni is over for a while, i'm kicking back and picking up on projects i lost during the year...the most interesting and the one i really need your h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,569    Replies: 108
"What I would like from you please is just one piece of advice.It can be on any subject you choose,serious or fun.Poi, staff and juggling or life, love and happiness.Here is my request f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 961    Replies: 8
"That title should get some of you lot to read this!! I am going to be getting a set of beaming balls and electroglow poi for indoors performances tomorrow any ideas on what are the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,219    Replies: 17
"okay i have been looking at the wicked sideshow arts, and i have an idea for art and performance.i want to sick shark or heavey fish hooks in me and so and so forth. i i gave you more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,970    Replies: 6
"i know this isn;t a social discussion matter but people look here first and i need a reply right away. i've been offered a gig for spinning for a few hours at Stonewall, a gay bar in sy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,692    Replies: 12
"'ello all,I have a favor to ask of anyone who is a good artist. I am looking to get a new tattoo about fire poi...Only problem is I cannot draw at all. I saw all of the submissions fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 888    Replies: 12
"Ok, not that its happened to me...Has anyone got a flashback in the middle of a burn?It would be scary I think!!! Just want to know as my hallucinogen uptake is going to increase thr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,499    Replies: 44
"I've noticed lots of trends in society where something will get big for a short time, then go quickly and quietly out of style in favor of the next proverbial "shiny object" that floats..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,594    Replies: 8
"well i thought i would post this cause i am bored and i cant wait until 46 and 2 (By tool of course) has downloaded fully (the live verion)21/7/85 (my birthdate)17 YEARS OF CHAOS 17 YEA..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,704    Replies: 22
"IS their anyone on this message board that is from the US...lol. It seams like everyone is the uk or somthin. Are their any places in the US to buy POI and these arts from?L8r all."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,190    Replies: 27
"Oh jeez. I'm in an office with no windows and i think it's the hottest day ever ever ever. Does anyone have any good things to do at work or suggestions to pass the time. obviously i c..."
Views: 716    Replies: 0
"Would love to hook up and spin with anyone else from the site making thier way to these fine festivals!www.antaris-project.de www.voov-experience.de &lbr; 17 July 2002, 03:23: Message ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,657    Replies: 4
"I was just wondering if any of the twirlers that were at the World Lacrosse Cup Final last night come to this site?"
Last Reply by
Views: 714    Replies: 1
"wow what a weekend!it all started out with some fire friends sitting around wondering what to do. that eternal something that never seems to get filled with anything except some fun wit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 511    Replies: 1
"i was just thinking. yes it did hurt.what is the longest ever thread, hide and seek is getting quite big now.when there is a long thread i normaly cant be arsed to read it which is a sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,270    Replies: 2
"quote: Our emotional state of choice is Ecstasy. Our nourishment of choice is Love. Our addiction of choice is technology. Our religion of choice is music. Our currency of choice is kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,258    Replies: 130
"Why is it every post i read on this site ends in a discussion or explaination about crepes, and/or nutella???ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?Havent you ever heard of good old fashioned pancakes a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,692    Replies: 6
"eeek eeek i need new shoes these are gorgeous but how can i justify buying them??they arent suitable for work, i could wear them but they're not going to be comfythey wouldnt work great..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,292    Replies: 1
"this is scary I found out that i'm about 6.4 miles from one route, 7. something form another, and under ten miles from the nearest storage site. of course, i knew all this already. i wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,781    Replies: 12
"I was wondering what people thought of these new release (at least where I am) movies:Minority Report (Loved it!!!)Star Wars Episode 2 (Loved it as well, Ani *sigh*)Spider Man (ok alrea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 890    Replies: 6
"I saw them play at Space550 in San Francisco last night. Oh wow, they were awesome. What a fun night.I also saw an electroglow staff for the first time last night.Was anyone else ther..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,554    Replies: 14
"That is the prescription ones with "no side effects" i have been on these about a week? it's Clarinex, for allergies. anyhow, since being on them i haev a hard time driving in the first..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,533    Replies: 2
"okay oi ma going to post in some other POSTs from other people tool some i am not going to name the songs and u have to recogise themand POST HERE WHAT THE SONG WAS AND WHERE IT WAS if ..."
HOP Newsletter