Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,349    Replies: 27
"....but we are not quite sure where yet? We want to go somewhere in Britain, unless we can get elsewhere for very VERY cheap. We want somewhere with maybe:CavesCastlesBeachesWaterNice p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 427    Replies: 1
"Hallo!, did anyone go 2 the stone henge party over the weekend? much free acid and meny smelly hippys! nice day for a spin! Peace, love and fire! Chris"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,428    Replies: 20
"Wnaa start poi but dunno whether to start with poi chains with glowstix, poi with fire or staff twirlin. Which is easiest and which is best, etc.Thx ppl!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,352    Replies: 5
"So, I just read a review of this movie...*apparently* one of the characters in it (Lilo's mother's boyfriend) is a firedancer, and *apparently* there's a whole scene where he's putting ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,588    Replies: 13
"This is for the Aussies..I saw a fire group called Phoenix Fire Tribe at the national folk festival in canberra over easter and was wondering if anyone here knew them or of them.. Im cu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,039    Replies: 3
"I was just informed that the new Disney movie Lilo and Stitch has someone twirling a fire staff in it. Anyone seen it?-Elfire"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,516    Replies: 13
"I saw on T.V. the other day that there is a very high chance of great cats (like Lions, Cougars, etc.) running wild in the U.K I was just wondering if any Brits etc. from the U.K. on he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,847    Replies: 7
"Humane & Rabbit from the MoonEast (opium den mix)Just got it on 12" cannot stop playing it.Excellent trance with a subtle dark DnB. Almost tribal. &lbr; 25 June 2002, 22:20: Message ed..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,220    Replies: 6
"I've been away for awhile.. and I sure I was't missed by everyone.. but tonight I decided to see whats been going on lately. First thing I notice is the great poll thats going on. I l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,685    Replies: 34
"hmmmmmm.... I thought I'd share that happy moment with all of you, my friends I just came out of my boss's office and told him i'll be leaving the company around end of september beca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,412    Replies: 7
"hello everyone! well, after a week of learning to spin i lit em' up for the first time tonight, on the beach with friends Kyrian, Scott, Paula and Jason! I felt very comfortable and stu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,455    Replies: 17
"You're in the dancefloor and you hear a song come on and you want to go spin fire to it really bad. You notice someone else is using YOUR fire-poi.. is it wrong to ask for them?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,734    Replies: 19
"I fink it's sweet. ya can't bend it like beckham if you dun have the hair! I fink it's halfway between too neat and too feral millions screaming adolescent can't be wrong. okay then ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,770    Replies: 5
"i remember meeting you at the ultra party in florida you were spinning those streamer things do you remember me red bandana i was with manny i was a tall skinny white boy. write me back..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,176    Replies: 3
"yo, who's comming to reading this year? gonna be doin loadsa poi @ bannana Joes area this year hope to meet loadsa other spinners.anyway write down your funniest most fucked up moment a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,756    Replies: 16
"If any one out there knows anyone who has got spare tickets for Glastonbury can you let me know.I was really looking forward to meeting everyone for a spin there and was gutted when I p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,891    Replies: 55
"How the heck has there been no World Cup thread?! I'm no soccer fanatic but I do enjoy the game every once in a while... and this year's amazing! Greatest win in US recent history, D..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,114    Replies: 17
"I have updated my website, Painting the Sky, with a few more pictures of my friends performing their various fire arts. I invite you to come visit and enjoy the pictures. (=http://shoud..."
Last Reply by
Views: 819    Replies: 9
"After months and months of practicing and learning the risks. and freting over the concequences of my actions I finally did it!!I learned how to fire breath (or spit) which ever you pre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 750    Replies: 4
"Yeah... I have no job this summer nor do I have any responsibilities (god i love the summer before college) anywho... I was wondering who lives/will be visiting NYC during the summer......"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,024    Replies: 42
"harry potter is indoctrinating your kids in the ways of satan! thought i'd post the link to an old website which is quite amusing. takes some sifting through but its worth it.i particul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,663    Replies: 56
"Is it just me or have C@ntus and Bender just up and disappeared. I wonder what has become of them, I hope the Necromancer does not have them in his dungoens, for only Gandalf would be a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 922    Replies: 7
"http://www.singlereel.com/directory/clip-16110.htmlHey all... Will you take a look and let me know what you think. This is our first video and we are thinking of putting it up on our si..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,288    Replies: 9
"So....I made a decision. In my interactive shows I usually have someone come up and do a little spinning with me (non-fire that is).I am going to start doing this more and more I think,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 952    Replies: 8
"hey everyone...I just started a gallery and put some pictures Kyrian and I took tonight in there, but when I went to log in so I could delete one (i didn't rotate it before i uploaded s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 701    Replies: 9
"Yeah...KoRn has a performance on monday in msg...i was wondering if anyone from here is gonna go and spin a bit"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,344    Replies: 5
"hey guys, haven't been to edinborough in a while from total lazyness. people still going? or have we got an undercover place? or whats goin on? or? bender, wots goin on wif the video fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,421    Replies: 14
"Gday,im bored, tired and just ramblinging senlessly... so bear with me heh.this is just something ive always wondered about that goes back to when i was in high school... especially bac..."
Views: 713    Replies: 0
"I want to twirl fire in the local bars here (small town Canada)What are some good facts and figures to approach the local fire inspector with who has prbably never seen fire poi before?..."
Views: 855    Replies: 0
" ArrrrgggghhhhMass PanicJust been given ticket to Glastonbury could really do with a lift need to go down on Thursday back on SundayPlse plse someone help me TY Herby"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,850    Replies: 24
"So...there is a bit of negativity and sadness and such kicking about the board lately...especially between the Suicide Why??? thread and the Why Do You Get Up In The Morning thread. So...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,201    Replies: 17
"Just been out with my tennis ball poi, span until I started getting short of breath. Kept going, felt something inside pushing up and lifting. Let the momentum carry it up and out and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,343    Replies: 9
"do we tell people about private messages when they sign up, and how they work?if not, could we?and *cough no names mentioned cough*, you check them using your profile... not only that, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,562    Replies: 17
"Ok, I wanted to share and ask: What is the STUPIDEST mistake you've ever made while spinning? I don't mean most embarassing or most painful, like hitting yourself in front of people, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,119    Replies: 77
"so I just got this thing in the mail from the U.S. navy, and on the front one of the only words it has on it besides the address is "NUKE". doesn't make me feel good with this whole war..."
Last Reply by
Views: 605    Replies: 5
"I know I am gonna get crap for this but there was a link about Natalie Portman that chick on Starwars I and II. Hell I think she is hot so I want a picture where did that link go?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,564    Replies: 10
"Hey allJust wanted to make sure I said a public THANK-YOU to Kyrian....The past couple days she's been teaching me and, thanks to her, in two lessons and about 6 hours i've gone from a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,149    Replies: 17
"So the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) has essentially shut down AudioGalaxy. According to a lawsuit that was settled today, AudioGalaxy can only share music with prio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,847    Replies: 25
"I'm starting up a Staff/Poi/Whatever night in Portsmouth. Have a kool venue, just need to pick a day.Will probably start wednesday 19th.Let me know if you are interested.Bambam said she..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,974    Replies: 25
"Ummm..... Dude I heard this awesome song that i span to it was called Darth Techno. It is a star wars techno song that is very awesome. They have c-3po in it ^-^. Ummm.... My friend do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,500    Replies: 31
"OK ... so to all of you who thought this was gonna be a thread about orgies and stuff... please go to the "better than sex" or "women and sex" thread, thank you when I visited Barcel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,679    Replies: 21
"What was the last illegal thing that you did, in the eyes of the law, not in your opinion?I walked out with a book today. I meant to pay for it, got to talking and goofing off and forgo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 601    Replies: 2
"Anyone know any begineers in London who might be interested in doing a Poi Course? I still have a handfull of places left - it starts this Sunday/Monday. See events discussion section..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,543    Replies: 32
"alright, one of my really good friends recently moved out of an apartment he head with one of his friends,they had goten into somewhat of an argument and he moved out. the argument wasn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,483    Replies: 5
"there is a toy company out there that is really really bad. i really don't know how to write this warning but i promise everyone who reads it that in writing this message i am only try..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,166    Replies: 13
":Apologising in advance for the length of this post:Well it would seem that I am griping on this BB a bit latley and I am aware that this type of thing has been discussed before, but I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,034    Replies: 30
"I started this for my own reasons, but i just want to know. what kinds of things motivate you to get up in the morning?what makes every day worth it?"
Last Reply by
Views: 879    Replies: 2
"Hey whats everybody, I'm looking for the winner of the art competition a while back. The picture was that of flames on either side of a firey orb and it said fire under the pic. If you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,563    Replies: 5
"hi guys i've been getting into poi recently and its been fun.hitting my head sux though. i think imma wear a helmet when i practice "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,187    Replies: 9
"This is not fire related and also rather lame, but I would appreciate anyones imput.I have just discovered that a girl who really really hates me is about to move into out communal hous..."
HOP Newsletter