• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Available

Total posts: 93
Posted:I FIND IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE THE ACTIONS OF HUMANS around me from the "lead" person at work to a boy/man i love very much. it seems a very close gathering here at HOP but i've been along for at least a year. i am soooooooooooooooo sad at this moment and my soooo was not even trying to be be cute
all i can say to avoid another bright substance fading is PLEASE be honest don't fuck with anyone BE YOSELF that is all especially the universe wants being yourself meens meeens living up to your potential and every one needs a break take it
what i'm holoring is if you're not sure don't take someone/anyone with you if you love someone thats 247365 don't turn it on and off
the problem here lyes with people with fake love convieniant love and it breaks the heart of true people humans this poor race i lack the faith as of today damn the fakes ru one of them/ or r yoour eyes puffy so sick of it rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if it weren't for stealing from people i'd be a pirate maybe its killing people but i can't help myself i love people as ugly mean selfissh disgusting as they can be all i can do is keep the faith THERE ARE THOSE WHO LOVE ME EVEN IF THE ONLY WAY IS THROUGH A GLIMPSE OF A CERTAIN REALITY
cloning such a bad idea? more of human beins especially just one around me would be sooooooooooooo great
when was the last time you had not one true good honest friend/mate?
for me shes in oz land and i'm in communist usa
CRYING REGULARY
Mich Undastood Genius

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:A good message. Could use a little punctuation (to make it easier to read). But otherwise quite cool.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)
GOLD Member since Jan 2002

enthusiast

Total posts: 249
Posted:Not sure I understood it all but I swear there are nice aware people out there like you...it just might take a little bit of searchin' in the ol' US of A. I feel your pain about your best friend...I miss mine soo much too

[ 09 June 2002, 05:38: Message edited by: SunSpot ]

Om Namah Sivaya

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:is that meant to be a rose in your sig Sunspot?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Celeste

Total posts: 48
Posted:You just have to learn how to identify bullshit imediately and not take crap off of anyone...live is too short to waste time with people who arent real, the trick is not to be too jaded (when/if I figure out how I will let you know)...as for your friend I understand and can sympathize, but as cliche as it sounds really good friends are always with you on some level even if its not a physical one.

Life is serious, but art is fun!

Delete