• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by rex
Views: 739    Replies: 2
"I went through 12 cans of spray paint today painting a set. I was outside but still in close proximity...wow! Weird! I don't like it!And the paint is a bitch to get off...the scrub brus..."
Posted: by ardenter
Last Reply: by arsn
Views: 484    Replies: 2
"Anyone seen Goldie live? Never heard of em' myself, just checking for opinions as he'll be in town next month for a show.-Elfire"
Posted: by Jaeden
Views: 1056    Replies: 0
"He he, just ordered my copy. Now I have to wait for it to get here (It'll be tough but I think I can manage;))I did notice that there are no Canadians on there though Maybe I should ..."
Posted: by fireboy
Last Reply: by chairmenmeow47
Views: 2633    Replies: 31
"CRAZY.................? don't mind if i do weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee god i really am tired if this is a useless post DIB STAR you are the greatest THANK YOU ALL IM GING TO SLEEP> ..."
Posted: by jexXy
Last Reply: by os1
Views: 1359    Replies: 1
"The last few weeks have been crap. I think you'll agree that the only worse thing than having to drag urself off to work, is dragging yourself off to find work every morning, argh. Do t..."
Posted: by master sodium
Last Reply: by Doc Lightning
Views: 2889    Replies: 34
"just got the news that I was accepted for fire conclave (well, last wednesday, but I aint been around since then).all I wanted to say was yay me!!! cant wait to be spinning center circl..."
Last Reply: by SmokyDavy
Views: 1566    Replies: 17
"Has anyone encountered this? I am starting to. It is really funny yet weird at the same time. For instance, the 4th thing I performed at recently, I was there last year. I get my own st..."
Views: 7369    Replies: 24
"I have talked with a few people about this. A few who have either changed their fire habits at teh demand of an S.O, and some who have forsaken the S.O. because of the demands. Then the..."
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Last Reply: by lightbug
Views: 3533    Replies: 29
"It was so hot here today that I took off my necklace and it felt a bit cooler. 105 degrees F (that's about 43C). The air is so thick that you can rip off a chunk and chew it. We have..."
Posted: by Flynt
Last Reply: by Stone
Views: 2279    Replies: 5
"ahaaaaaaa im back from melburp! actually, i got back on monday night, but have been sleeping muchly and laying low since my return to two headed land.......Firstly! YAY for melburp! i d..."
Last Reply: by Flynt
Views: 3033    Replies: 20
"Ok, so I'm waiting on our lab's computer to process some data and I'm amusing myself (I am dangerous when bored)So I am Spanish/English bilingual. I decided to have some fun with Babel..."
Posted: by maeon
Last Reply: by Finn
Views: 1959    Replies: 19
"So, I hope there weren't too many of you going mad.I did try to explain this all in highschool, but it appears my class didn't understand me when I communicated with them.So, now that t..."
Posted: by Salinger
Last Reply: by IdubI
Views: 2878    Replies: 25
"Every lunch time I go into the high street to meet my friends and it's always really busy. I don't mind having to move slowly and move out of the way of people but when there is a mome..."
Posted: by chairmenmeow47
Last Reply: by bender
Views: 1947    Replies: 11
"ok, i'm sitting at my desk looking outside the window at work, and there is a dust storm outside. it's really dark and windy!!! help! somebody come rescue me from work!!!! "
Posted: by Dr.Redeye
Last Reply: by Peregrine
Views: 70879    Replies: 35
"I once heard if you feed a pigeon Alka Seltzer it'll explode! But I like animals so I'm not going to try it, but it's an interesting notion! &lbr; 11 July 2002, 06:21: Message edited ..."
Posted: by Cage
Last Reply: by lightbug
Views: 5623    Replies: 78
"My mom has been calling me telling me not to go anywhere public on the 4th in Seattle. I have been blowing her off until today. I heard a dj on a local station talking about terrorist..."
Posted: by dromepixie
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 5885    Replies: 65
"My rant of the month... Although American by birth and by passport. I dont really know the place... Raised in Puerto Rico, moved to london five years ago... I also speak three lang..."
Posted: by Lightwister
Last Reply: by Cantus
Views: 1071    Replies: 6
"Not to switch the subject off POI....but does anyone know of any good web sites that teach liquid moves or anti-liquid."
Last Reply: by orange
Views: 2225    Replies: 28
"25 and getting younger. July 8...two hours to go.And if anyone makes a "quarter of a century" remark, I'll clean their clock. "
Posted: by serina17
Views: 3022    Replies: 31
"hey i'm new and visiting but i want to know about everyone and poi? i only know of Arsn and Bender. Oh and does anyone know where Arsn is?"
Last Reply: by lolli
Views: 1764    Replies: 20
"Erm.....ello. I posted on here yesterday for the first time and now I have a little introduction too if you wanna have a looooooooooooooook. But I know what your thinking, "I could mu..."
Posted: by jexXy
Last Reply: by os1
Views: 2141    Replies: 10
"Hmmz this'll probably sound totally pigheaded to everyone else but ive got to somehow vent my irritation... Me and my younger cousin holly have always had a bit of competition going (al..."
Posted: by fireboy
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 1022    Replies: 2
"well well the little aussie boy is invading euorpe. hehehehe. well not invading just errrr vistiting thats it i am going to france and london and i don't fucking know and rome and ..."
Posted: by frodus
Views: 1742    Replies: 13
"The Senate is poised to pass legislation that would give federal prosecutors new powers to shut down raves or other musical events and punish innocent business men and women for hosting..."
Last Reply: by Nyx
Views: 4214    Replies: 19
"What do you concider a calculated risk when you perform?I noticed the line for me seems to be widening as I become more proficient, and as I grow bored with what I am used to doing. I w..."
Posted: by Ecca
Last Reply: by serina17
Views: 1085    Replies: 12
"I want the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Could you write out the Entire Trolley Story? &lbr; 10 July 2002, 01:32: Message edited by: Ecca &rbr;"
Posted: by Kyrian
Last Reply: by Kyrian
Views: 1986    Replies: 21
"Lol, i don't think i can ever explain why i'm asking this, but here it goes.Do you think it is possible to have ice cream in a walk-in freezer? Much love, and sorry for the absurdity...."
Posted: by tennis
Views: 1167    Replies: 11
"more questions.Being extremely new to this, shall i call it lifestyle? i have noticed that there are a large amount of people who enjoy grooving to psy-trance and techno. A few months a..."
Posted: by Myst
Views: 760    Replies: 0
"I couldn't find the right forum to post it so here. I added pictures of me to update what I look like. There is a lot of personal stuff on there about my x and me so if you want to re..."
Posted: by SeattleLite
Views: 981    Replies: 0
"Thanks for any insight.laterz,-Todd"
Last Reply: by Kyrian
Views: 4145    Replies: 60
"I just looked at what our top threads have been lately... sex. sexy. perverted. etc. I swear to god i don't remember it being like this....what's in the water lately? Does everything th..."
Posted: by Tig
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 2527    Replies: 5
"What's up everyone... I am in such a good mood I had to share the reason w/ everyone. Last night I was fortunate enough to twirl fire. I've done it before but..... there is a big fire..."
Posted: by Fire Punk
Last Reply: by Fire Punk
Views: 959    Replies: 3
"Hello fellow burners, I have ended up with an extra ticket this year (a change of plans w/ a friend) and I have an extra ticket. I'm looking to sell it, for the price I paid, $165 (I d..."
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 1230    Replies: 8
"So, I was watching the television show "Andromeda" last night. Mainly I watched it because it was on late and there was nothing else on while I was doing some paper work (besides, it ha..."
Last Reply: by .:* Moon Pixie *:.
Views: 1268    Replies: 5
"Wow, wow, f*%king wow!!!! I've always been impressed by the activities of the fiery people at various festivals or the glowing types who lurk in the margins at dance events, I've alway..."
Posted: by pozee
Last Reply: by Cantus
Views: 1304    Replies: 9
"hey all,i got a funky e-mail and it is all in italian. if anyone would be willing to read it and give me a run down on what it says i would appreciate it. it is kind of long that is w..."
Posted: by Anselm
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 991    Replies: 1
"Adios, amigos! This boy's taking a jaunt through CA, then Europe, specifically England for the most part. I may have the occasional chance to check this, but I seriously doubt it. Thus,..."
Posted: by DarkFairyQueen
Last Reply: by DarkFairyQueen
Views: 5392    Replies: 52
"Hello Everyone,Bit of a serious 1 I'm afraid. I've recieved a message from from the board detailing complaints that have been made regarding my posts, or more specifically, the language..."
Last Reply: by Tlight
Views: 779    Replies: 6
"What part are you playing in the upcoming Harry Potter movie?"
Posted: by Pink...?
Last Reply: by Alienfox
Views: 1046    Replies: 5
"I am soooooo bored at the moment, well ok the past couple weeks, does anyone know anything cheap/free to do? ok i've been spinning poi a lot but other than that? You see i've just moved..."
Posted: by BigMan/BigGun
Last Reply: by talabany
Views: 2056    Replies: 17
"If you have little faith in petitions then there is another way to put a halt to things,THE MEDIAGet newspapers in on it, TV, Magazines, Radio.Choose one american media, post on this we..."
Posted: by Cazzar
Last Reply: by catboy
Views: 2027    Replies: 15
"Well being in this new country and all...i just think i'm going crazy..like I've been here three months and well I've had a new job which turned out to be this big scam and so now I hav..."
Last Reply: by splerph
Views: 1438    Replies: 18
"I'm sorry, this is pointless, but.... I just discovered Safri Duo!!!!!!!!w00t!!!!!!!!!just thought i'd share my happiness "
Posted: by BigMan/BigGun
Last Reply: by Doc Lightning
Views: 1579    Replies: 12
"Americans,this is for youYou live in a democracy, am I right?Democracy means the power of the peopleAlthough your Gov gets away without doing it, everything needs the approval of you, t..."
Posted: by LifesDialatedPupil
Last Reply: by Nyx
Views: 1144    Replies: 6
"This is a rather strange thing to ask, I know, yet I need some help. I have only been been spinning for about 6 months and find i am stuck doing the same things (i.e. staying in one dir..."
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by Valura
Views: 3753    Replies: 59
"I so love those stories In French we use the same word (CROISSANT) to describe the moon' crescent (is that the correct word ?) and those lovely pastries called croissants... so when i..."
Posted: by Flynt
Last Reply: by bender
Views: 3125    Replies: 52
"Is Tny Lf!which is Tiny Elf if you put some vowels in. HEHEHE sooooooo does this make me sound more girly?i dunt know too many boi's that would want to be elves..... ` "
Posted: by the hidden blade
Last Reply: by Charles
Views: 1227    Replies: 6
"i need some help in trying o figure out a name for a small circus based troupe contain skills such as FIRE, juggling knives, stilts and unicycles! Now i know this is a FIRE TWIRLING sit..."
Posted: by Reddevil
Last Reply: by Fwirl :p
Views: 2016    Replies: 22
"I was wondering if anyone can astral project (leave their physical body) and do poi?is that possible?If anyone does astral project where do you go and what things do you do.would like t..."
Posted: by Kim
Last Reply: by dibs_star
Views: 6244    Replies: 87
"Are there any hot guys in here? "