Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by Charles
Last Reply: by SteelWngs
Views: 2921    Replies: 26
"In another thread, this post came up which I think is a great idea for a thread on its own.I'll keep the guys name out, in case he gets attacked by teenyboppers. They are welcome to at..."
Posted: by gaelicharmony
Last Reply: by Cantus
Views: 936    Replies: 3
"Hiya everyone. I found some friends who do poi, staff and fire this summer. I want to learn these skills and meet some new friends too. Anyone want to get in touch?"
Posted: by emthren
Last Reply: by Anonymous
Views: 2189    Replies: 16
"Seems the first total fire ban of the season has been set already. The current one is in force on the Sydney Metropolitan district (amoungst others) from midnight Monday (29/10) to midn..."
Posted: by Kosmik Lunatik
Last Reply: by JeStEr
Views: 1705    Replies: 9
"How is Australia for adventure recreation. I might be going to school down there."
Posted: by TheCleaner
Last Reply: by Firefairy
Views: 2364    Replies: 22
"I have an hour drive to and from work, affording me two hours too many of thinking time. Every once in a great while a feeling of impending doom starts to shape the path of those thoug..."
Posted: by Katinca
Last Reply: by Q
Views: 1357    Replies: 16
"Anyone got any good ways of relieveing these uges other then killing someone or breaking something. I don't feel like wrecking my house today or killing my Nextdoor Neighbour.I would li..."
Posted: by NYC
Last Reply: by Blackbird
Views: 1238    Replies: 4
"Last night I learned my lesson on the speed of the music dictating the style of spinning... I'd recently been playing with shorter and lighter poi (which, of course, spin much faster) ..."
Posted: by N8
Last Reply: by rangerbethany
Views: 3241    Replies: 34
"Ok, maybe not so much.But in the continuation of my bizzare intrest in what makes other people tick here's another one of those 'off topic questions' that many of us seem to enjoy. I w..."
Posted: by Anonymous
Last Reply: by Reese
Views: 3232    Replies: 30
"hey all, i am new at this, but wanted to know if anyone wanted to post their aim or yahoo mes. screen name, and get like big list of people, who we all can talk to...well, taa taa for n..."
Posted: by Malcolm
Views: 926    Replies: 3
"I have had some trouble with my computer video card but have managed to make a couple of videos (seen on the main page next to winners of video competition)They are streaming Windows me..."
Posted: by night_creeper
Views: 380    Replies: 0
"I just started a chatroom on aol under Arts and entertainment simply listed as poi if anyone would like to join me.------------------Blessed Be"
Posted: by space cadet
Views: 835    Replies: 7
"I searched and didn't find anything, so forgive me if this has been discussed before-But what do you do when you're stuck?I have really cut down on the amount of time I spin lately, i t..."
Posted: by alleykat
Last Reply: by RavingLunatic
Views: 2121    Replies: 10
"So billionaire Mike Bloomberg won the New York City Mayoral race. He spent over $50 million dollars on his campaign, which is $45 million more than his opponent, and enough money to fe..."
Posted: by earthdreamer
Last Reply: by NYC
Views: 3929    Replies: 38
"i went to vote today and saw on the ballot paper the Free Marijuana Prohibition party...nice i hope they get into government!!!"
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by CrazyRaverDude
Views: 3671    Replies: 1
"Everyday I get people who write to at least one of my three email accounts wanting to know how to do things or wanting information because they are writing papers, etc....I ***never*** ..."
Posted: by Knagi
Last Reply: by Charly
Views: 8626    Replies: 25
"I'm looking for information for doing a full body burn. Anything you guys can tell me would help."
Posted: by Jangla
Last Reply: by Bendy
Views: 1961    Replies: 9
"Was out in the garden having a burn last night and after about 20 mins decided it was getting too cold to continue so I stepped back inside.Later on, watching TV and the nasty habit of ..."
Posted: by beaker
Views: 509    Replies: 3
"did anyone see the austrailian girl with the poi and double staff?She's pretty good.dont ya think??"
Posted: by Whiffle Squeek
Last Reply: by Auger282
Views: 1126    Replies: 2
"argh, it was at my homecoming dance a couple weeks ago, and me and Hitokage are like the sole twirlers at our school, and the dj had just put on the first techno song of the night that ..."
Posted: by Itsgottab
Views: 1726    Replies: 17
"as for this being a PC page why is it that some peoples grammer gets hassled. as a dsylexic i find it personally offencive that you seem to take pleasure in laughing at someone elses su..."
Posted: by Katinca
Views: 2218    Replies: 24
"Hey all...This has nothing to do with poi, I just need some advice...As it is getting warmer here, in the land of down under. Ants have decided that out house is a pretty cool place to ..."
Posted: by Dm
Last Reply: by N8
Views: 2593    Replies: 11
"In Queens, hope everyone is OK."
Posted: by pr!m@te
Last Reply: by Thistle
Views: 5249    Replies: 41
"Boring!!! I'm tired of people telling me how great it is "...down the beach..." at the moment. The northern hemisphere is approaching winter and there isn't usually enough ceiling space..."
Posted: by Itsgottab
Last Reply: by Pele'sWhippingBoy
Views: 1510    Replies: 4
"malcom how about suppling a straps, string and swilves with a clip product, for the glow stick kids."
Last Reply: by xaeda
Views: 4084    Replies: 33
"Many of us in the Northern Hemisphere are now swiftly approaching winter which means hellaciously cold temperatures, shoulder deep drifts of snow and darkness that seems to never end. I..."
Posted: by bouncy
Last Reply: by Rolph
Views: 1335    Replies: 2
"hey all!!!im a british traveller and fire twirler!! im trying to get a meet up with some other people in Melbourne, and have a laugh and a bit of a burn.!!i use poi and single staff alt..."
Posted: by Firefairy
Views: 1514    Replies: 10
"I have noticed that, on this politically correct board, that there is an intolerence to sexism and racism. (and rightly so)However, as I am at a 'sensitive' age I tend to notice that t..."
Posted: by poiwonder
Last Reply: by Whiffle Squeek
Views: 1532    Replies: 21
"Does anyone else have a problem with learning moves so fast that all you have time for is poi. I learn at least 2 moves a day. I practice at least 3 hours a day, and can only think ab..."
Posted: by bubblez
Last Reply: by Whiffle Squeek
Views: 750    Replies: 4
"i can finally do the behind the back butter flie w0o0o ho0o0 im gettin there------------------ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......"
Last Reply: by Malcolm
Views: 929    Replies: 1
"hey malcom.. do u have ne personal poi vidios roaming around here?????------------------ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......"
Posted: by [({PoiToi})]
Last Reply: by mobygina
Views: 930    Replies: 3
"Hey we have this college talent night nexy tuesday and i'm scheduled to burn. I'm really excited as i have been spinning for about 6 months and this is my first 'real' performance. but ..."
Posted: by flash fire
Last Reply: by Itsgottab
Views: 1714    Replies: 22
"Please join me in welcoming Josh as the newest moderator to the Board.Josh will be diplomatically and intelligently looking after our Technical Discussion, Poi Moves and Staff Moves for..."
Posted: by Albino Hawaiian
Last Reply: by bibilix
Views: 2225    Replies: 3
"Hey all.. i've been lurking on these boards for quite some time.. and i love reading about all your stories about fire poi... it has always been a dream of mine to someday twirl with..."
Posted: by pozee
Last Reply: by NYC
Views: 2036    Replies: 17
"that sucked, i had some kind of block on my computer at work that wouldn't allow me to check my favorite web site. well, some how some way i can get back here again, dont know how long..."
Posted: by NightShade1
Last Reply: by NightShade1
Views: 1182    Replies: 13
"What you ppl think of it???i think it sucksOn the tourny its running here now the crowd are the judges now i find it really unfair...i remenber last monday some guys spin there and one ..."
Posted: by disco mandy
Views: 753    Replies: 0
"Hi, i'm travelling on my own through south east asia, in thailand at the moment + wondering if anyone else is and wants to hook up. I was on Koh Pha Ngan for the last full moon party + ..."
Posted: by CAINED-AND-UNABLE
Views: 1394    Replies: 14
"What in the world has happened?????????Ive only not been here for 2 weeks and everyone that used to be here seems to have gone.?!?!?!?!?!Wheres the long winded threads by Pele, and the ..."
Posted: by PyroSphere
Last Reply: by RavingLunatic
Views: 18845    Replies: 165
"Alright now I am calling out all the players.......who is sending in their footage for the new compilation video competition thing? just wonderring what I am going up against.......com..."
Last Reply: by Charles
Views: 1363    Replies: 1
"iight heres tha low down.... me n some of my fellow poiers have made a vidio on a camcorder..now the question i pose to all of ya is.... can i get tha taped version onto the computer a..."
Posted: by Ignis Devoco
Views: 1126    Replies: 1
"What is the easiest and most cost effective way to make your video's accessible to everyone???If you know the answer..please be detailed in "How to"...will forward it on to my husband A..."
Last Reply: by Thistle
Views: 727    Replies: 1
"With the addition of the staff moves section I decided to go through and do some housekeeping. I didn't delete anything but I moved alot around (including topics that weren't staff but ..."
Posted: by Naganootch
Last Reply: by bubblez
Views: 1831    Replies: 16
"Sunday is my and my GFs 2 month anniversary.We are going out on friday to celebrate early. BUUTTTT the thing is , i really can not think of anything romantic to do. This girl likes to g..."
Posted: by NYC
Views: 2433    Replies: 0
"Oh my god I'm SO frigging busy I haven't had time to catch up on my HOP threads in ages...Sorry if I missed anyone's insults or zingers aimed at me... Just wanted to post that I got a ..."
Posted: by rangerbethany
Last Reply: by Katinca
Views: 4594    Replies: 69
"hey guysi found a few more questions for everyone if you answer, i'll tell you what they mean later.... heeheehee *evilly rubbing hands together*now question #1.your favourite shape out..."
Posted: by Malcolm
Views: 3597    Replies: 28
"Please note the rulesNo personal attacks.This is not a personal chat site. Please do not make personal posts to individuals on the board. Use email or ICQ instead. This forum is for eve..."
Posted: by Tlight
Views: 1633    Replies: 3
"Hi all, well ive been using some socks to keep the kevlar clean but when i took them off because they are totally mashed up after a holiday of constant spinning, i have got used to the ..."
Views: 1745    Replies: 10
"I am currently in boot camp hell for actors. I am also revamping my fire Ren show.Because of this I have been watching everything with a critical eye....other Ren Performers, Cirque sho..."
Posted: by GoaFire
Views: 3487    Replies: 5
"hellloooooooooooooo im just wondering if anybody could tell me of a pure psy trance night held in sheffield i know of one but dont know when or where it is....me and a few friends from ..."
Posted: by Kosmik Lunatik
Views: 651    Replies: 0
"Does Anybody listen to Oyster Head, or phish.I love techno and trance but these guys are just good."
Posted: by Superman
Last Reply: by Superman
Views: 2254    Replies: 17
"Tonight is of course Halloween here in the States, and it is the first full moon in 46 yrs on Halloween.SO tonight me and my friend Hanna are going to go slam a few beers at the local b..."