Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I once knew a fella named Steve,Who was trying a 7-beat weave.He was twirling with fire,And went up like a pyre,When his poi wrapped 'round his sleeve. smileThe doctors all asked him why,He was bruised and had a black eye.He said "You would too,If you poi'd with a shoe,Size sixteen, doing butterfly" winkSomeone I know who's a girl,Wanted to learn how to twirl.I gave her some tips,And she wiggled her hipsAnd proceeded to give it a "burl" grin(Sorry aussie slang burl = try)------------------Well my thinking is this: if it's empty, fill it with cream

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
i will not have it in a boati will not have it with a goat

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
the quality is getting worse...i only know on of those lymeric things and its crap...she was on the bridge at midnighther body all a quivershe gave a coughher leg fell offand floated down the river...oh and has nothing to do with poi

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

Tarzanmember
9 posts

Posted:
"MY daddy bought me a Poi, he though it would be a nice to toy I practiced all year, then went to a fair.through my show this a man sat to stare.And after gave me a pat on the back, saying:If only u'd brought the pair."I'm in the middle of studying, so my brain isn't really in creative mode.In the words of Oscar Wilde: "Bad art, is a whole deal worse than no art at all."

This leads to bedwetting?
sheets well spent.

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
There was a young twirler from Leedswho sucked in a lung full of weedhe spun whilst still bentat his balls the poi wentand now he sits down when he pee's(sorry, i have one to many syllables in the fourth line and pees doesn't actually rhyme with weed or leeds).

Good on usGood on us all

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I've thought about taking up staffFigure I'll have a good laugh,To watch it spin 'round,Smack into the groundAnd get a whopping great bruise on my calf(These limericks are too easy!)

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you guys are peots, and didnt know it.... [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Having just returned from Beltane,I see you're playing a new game,Making rhymes for our poiand other firey toysI'll try my hand at the same:Playing with fire is fun,More fun than a prawn in the sun,To twirl and to burn,To dance and to turn,To move til the fire is done.(Thanks Bendy)

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Ohhhh ahhhhhVery nice adeI once saw a man with fireBut then he began to tireHe gave me a goI looked like a proof course you can tell im a liar grinCheers APB

Good on usGood on us all