• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > images on this board...

Login/Join to Participate

emptyset

Total posts: 98
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link
I tried to fix his picture code but had no luck. You can not link to pictures held on any "free" websites. see http://emptyset.8m.com/s225.JPG
and you will understand. -regards Malcolm[This message has been edited by Malcolm (edited 02 February 2001).]

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Delete Topic

emptyset

Total posts: 98
Posted:oh yeah... it worked. this is one of my better images, but its from a while ago(just after i leaned to do the weave long ago). i desperatly need to make some more------------------bring light into the night[This message has been edited by emptyset (edited 02 February 2001).]

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Delete

Posted:Sorry dude, I'm getting a broken image...Josh

Delete

smitty

Total posts: 104
Posted:how do u put images up there?

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1000
Posted:Emptyset,To add a picture it must first exist on the net.See http://www.juggling.co.nz/ubb/ubbcode.html
to learn how to add pictures.
Non-Https Image Link

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Hapes-Nova

Total posts: 60
Posted:yeah emptyset, i dont see any image, just an indented rectangle where i guess the image is supposed to be.-Hapes-Nova, friendly neighboorhood raver

Delete

Posted:
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by xxxccess (edited 05 February 2001).]

Delete

Posted:Sorry about the double post
Non-Https Image Link
------------------
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by xxxccess (edited 05 February 2001).]

Delete

RavingLunatic

Total posts: 286
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link
hmm.. I guess this doesn't work?[This message has been edited by RavingLunatic (edited 24 October 2001).]

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

RavingLunatic

Posted:Cool! it's working now!that picture above is my fantasy, I want tech12s so bad!here are some more pics of me spinning fire.
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

RavingLunatic

Posted:Hmm..weird.the pics don't show up. then I click on the little box with the x, go to properties, then copy the location, paste it in the address bar. pic shows up. I hit the back button and it shows up here too..I don't understand what malcom is saying up above about not being able to link to pics on "free" websites.. it seems to work for the picture at the top of this thread..------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1000
Posted:Hmmm,Now I do know somethings sometimes.Maybe the graphics get into your cache and hence are not loaded again off the graphics server or maybe the internet is doing this to make my words seem strange.

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

RavingLunatic

Posted:Yeah, but if they are in the cache, then they should show up!anyway, if you want to see the pictures people, go here: http://www25.brinkster.com/ravinglunatic/------------------~whoosh
whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete