Page:
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
wouldnt it be nice to go for a month or 2 with noone saying offensive things and noone being able to take offense to things because there was only happy people here. i am happy, in fact i am eating an ice-cream right now at work i am so happy. i know peoples opinions may differ at times, but some people need to learn to express themselves clearer so they dont come across as rude.noe really quick please do not take offevse to this, it is not aimed at anybody. you are all my friends here... want an ice cream?

anyone got a light?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Fried tofu ice cream ...cookie dough ice cream...sunbeachfeet massagesummer vacations
Non-Https Image Link
Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You know, Autumn can be fun...all those leaves to frolic in, get heated up and then fetch some butter ripple ice cream!OOh I know, I know! How about an ice cream cake for everyone to share! That'd be one cool food fight!Like and onion? Yeah, kero can make me stinky! More evil with each layer? Never! Maybe naughty, definately crazy (got that straight jacket handy) but me evil...I m too sweet!
Non-Https Image Link
And everyone deserves to be a whipping boy/girl at some point!>>getting out cat of nine tails<)Hugs------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Bring It On!!M
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Well if a whipping boy i must be, i must be a whipping boy.I always had a fantasy anyway.....unfortunately it did not involve whips, chains, poi and ice cream hmmmmm funny that wink
Non-Https Image Link
The joys of anonymity are endless (until i actually meet you people at various festivals around the world...then im screwed).CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

Page: