Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 815    Replies: 9
"Yeah...KoRn has a performance on monday in msg...i was wondering if anyone from here is gonna go and spin a bit"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 5
"hey guys, haven't been to edinborough in a while from total lazyness. people still going? or have we got an undercover place? or whats goin on? or? bender, wots goin on wif the video fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,758    Replies: 14
"Gday,im bored, tired and just ramblinging senlessly... so bear with me heh.this is just something ive always wondered about that goes back to when i was in high school... especially bac..."
Views: 1,322    Replies: 0
"I want to twirl fire in the local bars here (small town Canada)What are some good facts and figures to approach the local fire inspector with who has prbably never seen fire poi before?..."
Views: 1,299    Replies: 0
" ArrrrgggghhhhMass PanicJust been given ticket to Glastonbury could really do with a lift need to go down on Thursday back on SundayPlse plse someone help me TY Herby"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,208    Replies: 24
"So...there is a bit of negativity and sadness and such kicking about the board lately...especially between the Suicide Why??? thread and the Why Do You Get Up In The Morning thread. So...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,582    Replies: 17
"Just been out with my tennis ball poi, span until I started getting short of breath. Kept going, felt something inside pushing up and lifting. Let the momentum carry it up and out and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,718    Replies: 9
"do we tell people about private messages when they sign up, and how they work?if not, could we?and *cough no names mentioned cough*, you check them using your profile... not only that, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,877    Replies: 17
"Ok, I wanted to share and ask: What is the STUPIDEST mistake you've ever made while spinning? I don't mean most embarassing or most painful, like hitting yourself in front of people, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,550    Replies: 77
"so I just got this thing in the mail from the U.S. navy, and on the front one of the only words it has on it besides the address is "NUKE". doesn't make me feel good with this whole war..."
Last Reply by
Views: 837    Replies: 5
"I know I am gonna get crap for this but there was a link about Natalie Portman that chick on Starwars I and II. Hell I think she is hot so I want a picture where did that link go?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,919    Replies: 10
"Hey allJust wanted to make sure I said a public THANK-YOU to Kyrian....The past couple days she's been teaching me and, thanks to her, in two lessons and about 6 hours i've gone from a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,400    Replies: 17
"So the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) has essentially shut down AudioGalaxy. According to a lawsuit that was settled today, AudioGalaxy can only share music with prio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,501    Replies: 25
"I'm starting up a Staff/Poi/Whatever night in Portsmouth. Have a kool venue, just need to pick a day.Will probably start wednesday 19th.Let me know if you are interested.Bambam said she..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,598    Replies: 25
"Ummm..... Dude I heard this awesome song that i span to it was called Darth Techno. It is a star wars techno song that is very awesome. They have c-3po in it ^-^. Ummm.... My friend do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,065    Replies: 31
"OK ... so to all of you who thought this was gonna be a thread about orgies and stuff... please go to the "better than sex" or "women and sex" thread, thank you when I visited Barcel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,004    Replies: 21
"What was the last illegal thing that you did, in the eyes of the law, not in your opinion?I walked out with a book today. I meant to pay for it, got to talking and goofing off and forgo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 823    Replies: 2
"Anyone know any begineers in London who might be interested in doing a Poi Course? I still have a handfull of places left - it starts this Sunday/Monday. See events discussion section..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,932    Replies: 32
"alright, one of my really good friends recently moved out of an apartment he head with one of his friends,they had goten into somewhat of an argument and he moved out. the argument wasn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,946    Replies: 5
"there is a toy company out there that is really really bad. i really don't know how to write this warning but i promise everyone who reads it that in writing this message i am only try..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,655    Replies: 13
":Apologising in advance for the length of this post:Well it would seem that I am griping on this BB a bit latley and I am aware that this type of thing has been discussed before, but I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,544    Replies: 30
"I started this for my own reasons, but i just want to know. what kinds of things motivate you to get up in the morning?what makes every day worth it?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,459    Replies: 2
"Hey whats everybody, I'm looking for the winner of the art competition a while back. The picture was that of flames on either side of a firey orb and it said fire under the pic. If you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,784    Replies: 5
"hi guys i've been getting into poi recently and its been fun.hitting my head sux though. i think imma wear a helmet when i practice "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,457    Replies: 9
"This is not fire related and also rather lame, but I would appreciate anyones imput.I have just discovered that a girl who really really hates me is about to move into out communal hous..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,146    Replies: 6
"Here's a topic that I don't think I've seen discussed..I've noticed that quite a few fire twirlers have all sorts of tricks for saving money on building poi. I don't know if its a prid..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,091    Replies: 2
"It's true I'm sure !Finally I've cracked or snapped you could say it's all too much & I can't take it anymore !Nah not really, however I am in need of someone out theres assistance......."
Last Reply by
Views: 934    Replies: 5
"Greetings, I have been lent Narziss and Goldmund by Herman Hesse, any comments anyone? I'm finding it quite heavy but with some brilliant bits of prose. &lbr; 17 June 2002, 22:28: Mess..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,681    Replies: 8
"So one of my mates here just went to Korea to watch the world cup. As a wee bit of background he's one of the most peaceful and spiritual people that I know and does not have a violent..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,327    Replies: 46
"Howdy Ya'll,I ain't started a thread in a while, so I thought I'd ask y'all sumthin..If there's a super power(s) you've always dreamt of possessing, wot wud it/they be? It could be anyt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,566    Replies: 5
"I recently bought these HIGH...and when i say HIGH i friggin high....intensity glowsticks..they last for 5 minutes but here is the problem... THE HOLE BREAKS! i mean it always breaks. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,748    Replies: 32
"There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,480    Replies: 7
"I was just wondering if anyone has ever been to or organized any organized serious fire/poi/staff classes and what they were like. I've learned everything I know off the internet and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 742    Replies: 3
"Just got my ticket, still 2 months but I can't wait!!! It's gona be great."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,375    Replies: 11
"So, our dear Fiery Flow, Smoky bowl, Davy, honey or whatever each of you may call him is going back to Toronto in a few days...Lucky bastards in Toronto I just wanted to say this publ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,285    Replies: 7
"I just wanted to say I'm online at home now. Isn't that great? I have only had access at work before so my input has been limited. But this is no more. Be prepared for full on firepixie..."
Views: 2,360    Replies: 0
"Hey, can any one please tell me what's the name of that song that's on one of the videos on the video page. It is the second from last under the "Poi, glowstick and fire poi videos".Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 2
"can some1 please tell me how to post pics in the picture thing."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,582    Replies: 7
"Hey all you twirlers out there. I'm very excited I just bought my first set of fire poi!!! Yahoooo. I can't wait until they come in! Right now I'm living on Block Island, Rhode Islan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 870    Replies: 3
"How odd! Mom called me in to see some electro-glowstick things for sale on Home Shopping Network, and the guy started poiing with them! What next, kevlar at Wal-Mart? "
Last Reply by
Views: 909    Replies: 1
" i just wanted to say this cos it was so fun, i just finished my first public fire performance/s "yay" it was the best feeling ever i did 4 night's performing at the begining o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,437    Replies: 1
"Just thought I'd share this...I was at a club last night spinning like never before. It re-inspired me to push myself even further than I have already in the world of poi. I just let ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,154    Replies: 23
"I know this topic is going to get out of had but I just have got to get this off my chest.While I was on leave (vacaition for you non military people) I got to be home for two good frie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,661    Replies: 4
"hey..just wanted to let you guys know there is a Woomera: Drop Protester Charges benifit gig on tonight...7pm @Evelyn Hotel ...Melbs..lots of uncut footage from the big Easter Protest, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,325    Replies: 3
"After an enourmous amount of time, I finally found a friend with a camera capable of producing video clips. His camera was set on a low setting when he made mine, so each "movie" is bro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,885    Replies: 1
"so I've been going to this poi group for a few weeks, I think I posted a thread about them before, but its not important anyway. what I'm getting at is quite a few of the people are sta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,008    Replies: 15
"Ok, So we've had the star wars ep2 thread, and now it's time for the Spiderman to have he's 15 mintues of fame in the Home of poi homepage.Personal, I didn't think it was all it was cra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,268    Replies: 20
"theres so many amazing people out there = who do you admire, respect above all others?? howard marks has my vote - who else could get thru a potential 27yrs in a high security prison kn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,971    Replies: 20
"Some of my goth poetry:AS DARKNESS FALLSThe darkness falls,like the shroud of death,our arms have failed us, we have no breath.Crying lifes blood,we look about with sorrow,haunted by ou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,179    Replies: 21
"I am working on a fanfiction story that has someone discovering Poi, and really getting into it. I was wanting him to find the HOP site, and use the forums. Now comes my request. I woul..."

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...