Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,550    Replies: 1
"Steve greetings and big smiles toi've maybe got a visitor from the European Juggling Convention- coming to stay for a few days -who really wants to check out the Edinburgh festival ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 447    Replies: 5
"Will you guys please please please please support me for the picture competition?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,527    Replies: 42
"so I just built me a new toy. a wonderful, beautiful new toy. its basically a fire mace with a ring attached to the end for twirling. REALLY big fireballanyways I'm looking for a good n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 999    Replies: 4
"I am so f*cking bored. I cannot find any kero or lamp oil or parrifin. And I have no mouse. Ne ideas as to what to do?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,040    Replies: 3
"So me being the little computer geek that I am, I did some exploring on the MAG 11 internal server, Pozee will know what I mean by MAG 11. Any how I found a whole file of some kick ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 478    Replies: 2
"what would you do if you were doing your poi at a party and all went wrongworst case senario ever "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,976    Replies: 7
"coz' if you do can you type them down so i stop missing you on the board......or you can just e-mail me if you like but that is really boring and so is this instant message thing i have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,007    Replies: 32
"On the Teenage Kicks program called 'drugs r us' on channal 4 (Great Britan, btw ) there was a nice looking party and some firespinners. Lets call upon the power of HoP to identify t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,302    Replies: 15
"it is coming to that time of year again when the dreadded letter is arriving My results come on thursday (15th) so am waiting for that at the moment, anyone else playing the waiti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,984    Replies: 27
"1: what is your favorite joke?2: What is your least-favorite animal? 3: What is your favorite article of clothing(underware, baseball cap, socks,ect....) and why?4: what is your favorit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,805    Replies: 29
"Ray is having a bad day and could use a hug or a bullet to the brain, take your pick."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 12
"Well I'm leaving in a couple of days for a month in Brazil, I'm finally getting to see my girlfriend after being apart for 8 months! Just thought I'd say goodbye to you all as I won..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,076    Replies: 20
"well i guess i am asking a favour, small comp ect ect but i am looking at making a large silholouete of a person walking, i was going to use am image from the propellerheads album 'dec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 516    Replies: 2
"can anyone give me real basic instructions on how to start moves behind my back"
Views: 674    Replies: 0
"Hi,Another question this is getting bad. I heave read in a few of the other posts about Nightclub performances and background dancing. I have only been twirling for a little while and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,209    Replies: 11
"so I just got back from my local wal-mart on a fuel mission. needed their camp fuel brand white gas. anywhoo, I ended up buying out the store (13 gallons) and I still don't have nea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,558    Replies: 14
"I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE BUT OUT OF EVERYBODY I KNOW....IN MY TOWN I'M THE ONLY ONE IN TOWN THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS A POI AS AN ART....WHERE CAN I GO IN TEXAS WHERE I CAN WITH OTHER PEOPLE.___..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,023    Replies: 8
"are yall really that tired.....or are you just doging me? Be brutal.....______________________________________________Fire is the way of the world."
Last Reply by
Views: 542    Replies: 3
"Ummm.... Yeah.... Hi.... I was wondering how to post pictures in the gallery here without 'owning' my own site."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,188    Replies: 20
"so.. I did a little twirl for my parents and they fully freaked out.Anyone else's parents get scared of fire?And how did you tell them that it's ok..it actually never entered my mind......"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,210    Replies: 9
"Has anyone heard of TRV? Any opinions?Check out this link- PsiTech Tecnical Remote Viewing "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,935    Replies: 30
"I will have you know that i'm a very civil 14 year old, i have not really learned alot on the subject of poi. And if you know where, who,or what I can do to become a better Poi wielder,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,529    Replies: 35
"Just wanted to let everyone in London know (in case they didn't) that I'll be coming in today on the Eurostar and staying with Bam-Bam. Hope to meet as many of you as possible. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,457    Replies: 18
"Once more boredom rears its ugly head. What time do you get wake up most days & why? Is it worth the effort? Given the choice of never having one of the following which would you los..."
Views: 1,572    Replies: 0
"Whew.Well, haven't been able to post in a while. I've been doing several shows a day since Thursday Aug. 8 at the Halifax Buskerfest. Too bad I wasn't able to mention this on the board ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,615    Replies: 17
"so I was talking to my cat just now, damn thing makin to much noise, and I was using derrogatory words and such, but not in an angry tone and it got me thinking;is it morally wrong to i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,230    Replies: 13
"A sharp contrast that I noticed recently, I was wondering if someone could comment on or maybe shed some light on this for me.When I first started spinning it was with the eventual inte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,037    Replies: 9
"As it's hot where I am I thought I'd get you all an ice cream to cool you down I've put them in the fridge just step in and help yourself Spike "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,456    Replies: 23
"What if the sky were pink "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,722    Replies: 6
"While cleaning my room out of boredom today, I stumbled upon an ancient tome of knowledge...Or maybe just a storybook I made in first or second grade Whatever it is, it sure is...int..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,580    Replies: 39
"No mention of Nutella or Marmite promise! I ask because I have just been to a gathering, where there was a general concensus that by sticking to a raw food diet of fruits and vege..."
Views: 971    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,212    Replies: 6
"Alas, the trial in Brixton has come to an end but can't say that I have noticed much difference!Who has been to Cafe Cairo before? I often purchased my wares in the Green Leaf but only ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 961    Replies: 17
"have ideas for other fire toys FIRE NUNCHUCKS well alright that could just burn you and be painful . But you guys got any ideas? FIRE MITTENS Bad idea too ehMeh forget it"
Last Reply by
Views: 936    Replies: 5
"I am just learning myself..and with me practicing My 2 year old twrils better I do I hate to say it. Now granted I wouldn't let him deal with fire but hes whrilling and twriling EVERYTH..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,527    Replies: 10
"i was listening to this song today it was called energy by Amok Vibes, then i listened to this other song called "Sandstorm" by Darude. If you wish to here the "Energy" song go to MP3.c..."
Views: 560    Replies: 0
"Just wondering if anyone knew of any site with uv-drape designs or just some pics of some drapes or even a place on the net were i can buy some of the rather kool lookin things.thanx in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,827    Replies: 29
"I'm not sure but i think i'm making alot of people made at me. Most people don't like me because i'm fat. and so I hardly speak up when my "so-called" friends are talking because it wou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,394    Replies: 24
"I read an article the other day in a local computer magazine. www.netguide.co.nz quote:Dear Netguide,I discovered that HOTMAIL appears to have without permission changed users' option..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,267    Replies: 5
"If you e-mail me i'll send anyone neat stuff also e-mail to know what this free stuf is."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,230    Replies: 5
"i apologize if i wasn't as "different" as people expected but..that life. but seriously lastnight was fun, thx to everybody there. next time warn me when parents are in the scene so i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 668    Replies: 3
"I lit up!On Sunday, at our usual conflag confab, with Penelope's poi... Or they might've been Sara's, i couldn't swear to it...The fire was gettin frisky that evening, Sara burned her h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,503    Replies: 9
"Where did you all go. it's Like i'm talking to myself all of a sudden. not that that's bad, it is only bad when you start answering your self."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,678    Replies: 7
"where's my squirrel killing device?haha anyone got pics of glow nunchucks"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,081    Replies: 6
"I train on the weekends with a group of guys in full contact sparring (we call it fight club). Its fucken awesome and I've learnt so much from it. I'm only eighteen and about 60kg (al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,999    Replies: 21
"ok so I'm tired... and not happy about that. Where does energy come from, and how can I generally have more of it - eating and sleeping properly is not reeallly going to happen (so m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 969    Replies: 6
"hmm just looked at th no of posts and it was 43000 soon it will be a really cool no 43210... posts in social discussion... hey what can i say other than im bored?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,132    Replies: 4
"I'm eating raviolli andslkfaglbdfvbgladstdgagra byob agbadyngbajkdfI'm sorry my pop spilled on the keyboard and i had to lick it up web page at this web page they use the staff an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,579    Replies: 8
"I don't know why I feel the need to post this but I do so please bear with me. Today has been a somewhat taxing day. There was a "total loss" fire at my friends' fraternity very e..."
Views: 1,039    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
HOP Newsletter