Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,740    Replies: 7
"I think this is an awesome show. It comes on at eleven on Saturdayz and 9 on sundayz. On sudayz it is a regular cartoonz. There is some funny stuffs like "Home movies" a cartoon of a yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 865    Replies: 3
"Just thought that i would share my excitement(sp) with you all, i have just brought a Didgeridoo!!!!!Yay, gonna giz it a go tonight can't wait!!!! Its a big mo' fo' tho' its about 6ft t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,672    Replies: 10
"Well well well... last night my partner and i were twirling out the front of my house when the police pulled up... first thought UH OH, but they were actually pretty cool, the male offi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,136    Replies: 8
"unusual swearingknucklin futs"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,836    Replies: 14
"Okay, I know its not a big deal to some of you but still me happy!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,197    Replies: 44
"its been brought to our attention, that liam tempest who was featured on COL3 has been re-admitted to hospital with chemical pnemonia which has caused his nervous system to collasp and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,540    Replies: 24
"I just realized that some people who used to post often no longer post / don't show up anymore...Dunno where they are gone N8 and the martian ?Superman ? I *really* miss him Myst (all..."
Last Reply by
Views: 713    Replies: 5
"I was looking through HoP and I realised that there are so many different fire arts that I have never heard of before. Does anyone know what meteors, fire fingers, and anything else th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 990    Replies: 4
"Hmmm not a great start to the week in T'N'B land. Got up late, realised that I had a midsemester exam that I had for forgotten all about got there late and was refused entry to the exam..."
Views: 1,031    Replies: 0
"Hey..... well there GOTS to be more people on here that are from Vancouver BC Canada..... SOOOOO well..... i'm just wondering..... where are ya guys?!! and If ya'll know if there is any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,931    Replies: 8
"I did a search and didn't see anything quite of this nature, so I'm wondering what people think about the idea of starting a DB specifically of fire friendly places, (more for greets an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,892    Replies: 12
"today someone stole my wallet and phone out of my bag in my locker. to cut a long story short i know its someone at school, who would have been watching where i put them and went strai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,194    Replies: 1
"Personal moment of Zen I'm sure you all have experienced at some point....Me and my buds were spinning at a large party a couple nights back and I've just now recovered (it was a "good"..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,595    Replies: 2
"well have just return from holiday with sunburnt back (and i havent even left the uk!!), sut marks a distinct lack of hair and what is left is crispy and a grin im home again....."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,511    Replies: 18
"Recently I have been asking myself some difficult questions in a vain attempt to find the ever-elusive answers, here is a taster of what has been passing through my head:Why does your g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,419    Replies: 2
"By popular demand, since I had so many hits to my server the last time I did this. I am posting here so all of you twirlers from around the world can tune in and here true Florida Break..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,457    Replies: 2
"Okay, okay I know that like the nam eof this post, I am in fact beating a dead horse but...I SPUN FIRE FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT!!!!!!!And now I wonder what the crap took me so freaki..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,137    Replies: 8
"I've been playing this game for a while now and have been too lazy to post it up here but anyways here it goes.Who Can Twirl the Funniest Thing?Players: 2 or more.Rules: 1. Walk into a ..."
Views: 1,195    Replies: 0
"I never thought I'd post a thread like this but anyway....I saw SIGNS with my partner in crime last night and was blown out. Having seen M. Knight Shyamalan's movies I'm aware of his ab..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,296    Replies: 9
"heres some fotage wich will shock you all im shure. p-pol in the u.k may of heard about the rave that got busted in bristol not long ago and shitloads of riot police turned up and there..."
Views: 1,061    Replies: 0
"okay So its called the broken movie, its pritty disturbing and stuff, i know people want copy/s but 1) i have no blank c.ds2) ihave no moneyso send me a blank c.d via mail(sellf adresse..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,645    Replies: 8
"Why can't anyone have a good twirl without some jerk saying that it can't be that hard to twirl poi.i was training out by my school and this little jerk was a like"that is so easy"durin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,145    Replies: 8
"I was riding in the van with my family the other night when an "aunt" asked my mother where did she go wrong, all the while looking at me?She then pointed out that my mother took alot o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,521    Replies: 3
"hello allseems we have lost our fl list ...which is a shame crazyraverdude did a wonderful job with putting it toghter and really bringing some fire like minded people toghter..I have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 672    Replies: 11
"Is it just me or have a whole bunch of posts that are about a year old suddenly been bumped up? I'm seeing responses that were made a day or two ago to posts that were started in early..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,083    Replies: 20
"okay so i just finally finished making my beautiful titanium staff and i want to engrave it and make it all pretty like. so first i think i need a name for her. any suggestions? then..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,353    Replies: 10
"doing wraps how do i prevent from burning my skin"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,449    Replies: 10
"Well most of you in London have probably wondered where I am and what I am doing as I havent attended any meetings recently...I have had a tough month...To start with I was broke from t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,127    Replies: 6
"I would like to ask everyone to pray for me. (No I do not mean this as praying to the Christian God. I don't care who you pray to)I have just recently gotten into contact with my biolog..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,306    Replies: 10
"Hi all,I know theres a topic just been posted similar to this one and you were all very vague but..Me and my partner in life and fire recently moved over to Georgia, USA and have since ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 744    Replies: 3
"I'm just wondering how many people on this site live in the Seattle area or know if there are any hostels or cheap places to stay aroung there? I'm heading up (last minute) for a frien..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,759    Replies: 9
"Okay, that was like the 4th time I smashed my left ear against my glasses today and it's getting a bit ludicrus. My ear is throbbing and my glasses are developing a decided list. Am I j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,613    Replies: 19
"Ok, so I'm learning a little from the poi web site but I realy cant do much unless I have a hands on teacher.I am looking for people in the NYC, long Island are that are willing to help..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,544    Replies: 55
"I picked Pele up from the hospital today. She plans to rest a lot today but may get online tomorrow.I'll do my best to provide details tonight. If you ask any questions expect me to tak..."
Last Reply by
Views: 740    Replies: 3
"does anyone know where you can buy hookahs shishas and narghilesin the UK (either shops or web purchase). I have seen them on the net quote: here but they are from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,815    Replies: 37
"anyone want to know how to make napalm out of orange juice?you can put it on the poi"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,344    Replies: 17
"Now that I'm back in LA and more capable of making sense than yesterday when I arrived, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all you guys that I met abroad. You're all fabulous. Tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,006    Replies: 15
"after a poi season the other night we decided to season some eerrr.... josh sticks and got into one of those deep conversations.Do well all see the same colour - is the blue sky i see t..."
Views: 359    Replies: 0
"Hello all, I have been learning poi for about 2 months now from this website after getting hooked at Glastonbury. I would like to meet others who are also wanting to learn/practise ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,261    Replies: 3
"If it is possible, I think that in each persons profile they should have a link to their own intro thread. That way if you checked someone personal profile you could find out more about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 570    Replies: 3
" BBBBBLLLLAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH well thanks for letting me express my anger thats been bugging me this very fine day"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,290    Replies: 28
"After being on a couple of BB of this type i have come to believe that this one has to be the best. Unlike alot of BB on the internet where the board seems to be full of angery people ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 952    Replies: 5
"whats your worst injury?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,230    Replies: 17
"well if you think your funny reply and tell me somethimg funny"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,128    Replies: 32
"pift igneato inflamare conspiriacikor plink manito?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,627    Replies: 61
"Come on ... it's grey outside, i can't focus on work today and I want sunshine ...let's play..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,372    Replies: 2
"ok. so there i was...minding my own business, when a rock hit me inthe back of the head. oh yea...did i meanion that i had really long socks that had a large rock in the toe and was spi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,227    Replies: 10
"I just got back from spinning fire for the first time....I've been practicing poi for almost 3 months preparing....and I finally did it. It was amazing!!!!!It's so loud and crazy....I'm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,061    Replies: 33
"Anyone else see the poi duo on tonight? I don't think it was a rerun. Every time I watch the show they have someone on there with fire."
Last Reply by
Views: 828    Replies: 4
"Fuckin' yeah !My arms starting to feel normal !can't quite move it properly yet but it's getting there !Yeah, yeah, yeah baby !Can even manage light staff although it ain't that comfy ,..."
HOP Newsletter