Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,881    Replies: 13
"Ok ^^* mybe not Edwin or Linkin park... although some people would say Edwin is like *does prissy hand gesture* SO last season!Sorry ^^* I'm now back in school with people I royally hat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,246    Replies: 25
"let's start a storyEntitled: The Day Nutella Was Banished.I'll start......in the land of the squeaky, a three horned unicorn was playing in the "Pixi Dust Forest"....._____________Have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,443    Replies: 51
"my freinds and the people at the website kaotic can't decide which one is better? or rules? so far Star Trek is winning but i go for star wars any day."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,395    Replies: 1
"Aren't the excities the best thing in the world??? The buzz you get when something is going to happen tomorrow and you just can't even get to sleep, it's just so exciting! Like birthday..."
Last Reply by
Views: 997    Replies: 3
"www.poiinthepark.comyes, yes i know that it is suposed to be .co.uk but i went there once by mistake.....come on..you know who you are...own up.."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,631    Replies: 3
"Well i was wondering who here knows or heard about deadsy its a pretty good band. Deadsy &lbr;IMG&rbr;http://deadsy.com/images/creatureicon.gif&lbr;/IMG&rbr; bounty"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,014    Replies: 4
""The pyrophone was built as a part of an ongoing Madagascar Institute project to create musical instruments using fire to produce sound, both pitched and percussive." More: http://works..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,929    Replies: 3
"Do it here"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,096    Replies: 7
"I know a friend of mine and I both received emails from the United Arab Emerites saying that they wanted to bring our shows to the middle east for a month (Jan to Feb 2003). My friend's..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,850    Replies: 20
"I was thinking about the September 11th disaster the other night and I noticed something: The date September 11th as the Americans would write it 9/11 is the same as the American emerge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,987    Replies: 7
"'As neone seen/talked to Spiral recently?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,529    Replies: 19
"For anyone in the UK who's seen the new Sprite adverts with the:'a sprite is also a kind of goblin'punchline.WELL...........you know that sprite?The amazingly huggable, sweet, ugly litt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,329    Replies: 6
"Heading out to ibiza on monday with a last minute flight deal and virtually a tenner in me back pocket. Gonna ask a question which came up recently but i can't find it... what do people..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,766    Replies: 33
"Tell a short story. (100 words or less.) I wnat ur own story.... with a begining and an ending. basically i mean, don't add onto other people's. Just make up a short story..l about some..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,361    Replies: 18
"Hey all, I've just finished (more or less) my new web page for the Fire Troupe we're setting up and could do with any feedback advice you think about the page.Also for any UK pro's, adv..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,141    Replies: 12
"cAN SOMEONE PLEASE SORT ME OUT !aM SAT HERE BORED & chewing my head off !Whatever shall I do other than tell my old man why he's a stuffy old git !must sort it out now !AAAAAAAAAARRRRRR..."
Last Reply by
Views: 923    Replies: 10
"are there any poi competitions in the edmonton area?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,283    Replies: 13
"Before you get mad this game was made possible by the good people at the Prostate Cancer Chairity. Panet prtostate"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,377    Replies: 13
"OK, I've finally finished building my double staves but what shall i call them???? I have no ideas, so can the HOPers help me??? fankyouTrippy----------------------------------------..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,957    Replies: 39
"Thanks to the wonders of Ebay, I am now the proud owner of a bubblewrap roll a foot wide and 3 hundred feet long.So, far, I'm planning on seeing how well twiglets fare on a bubblewrappe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 767    Replies: 4
"what have you done?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,661    Replies: 36
"When I first found this site and looked at the video clips of the moves, I decided I wasn't going to actually tell anyone that I was good until I could do all of the moves on that page,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,030    Replies: 11
"I can't stand it i walk away and i walk back and my c.d player is gone.It was a $90 portable c.d. It also had my favorite c.d. in it, too.Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,380    Replies: 19
"You basically have the same rulez as regular Lacrosse."cept, The ball is a Cathedral Fold wad of kevlar,and the net in the stik is a form of metal. NOW THAT SOUND..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,671    Replies: 8
"Kind of wondering where sweet bender went again ?- went whales fishing in the mountains ?- kidnapped by aliens that do a search on sane humans (in which case they'll release him in no t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 622    Replies: 8
"got an idea for fire stuff? "
Last Reply by
Views: 600    Replies: 2
"You need to check your PMs and reply!!!! Gee try to get ahold of sombody "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,526    Replies: 6
"you can do it underwater"
Last Reply by
Views: 907    Replies: 2
"Hiya guys I am jonny ,I saw some of you at massive 3 (or at least i was told it was you)I didnt actually meet any of you but saw several of you around before the party started.(I was th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,529    Replies: 22
"This is gonna be a little bit of a weird thread...We have a lot of people declaring love at the moment & I am really happy for them.But I wanted to ask something of you terminally s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,597    Replies: 21
"Last week i met this girl, on monday evening we got talking, she seems dam cool, i got her started on poi, we went out and got to 1st base we were talking dirty and got back to her room..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,868    Replies: 12
"this is bizarre...whilst looking for info on howto tie a monkeys fist knot...(for flaming lacross) i typed in "monkeys fist knot" goto www.google.co.uk and type in this (including the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,372    Replies: 21
"I'm packing, but my bags are almost full and i don't have all my clothes, or any of my towels, or my blanket, in yet. so i'm starting to worry.i'm soaking my wicks in water to get rid o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,768    Replies: 14
"This is the official"What would you do to you cranky neighboor"ThreadI want to know what you would do to your cranky neighboor and.........why?I personally would set thier house on fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,189    Replies: 10
"heres a good one:When I Had A Cold When I had a cold my nose ran quite a bit, I snotted and snatted and snutted and snit, It ran and it ran and it snotted some more, So I snotted and sn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,017    Replies: 1
"Ok, I have recently had an offer to sell fire equipment etc in a friends shop. The shop is not a juggling shop . I was wondering what obligationeveryone feels they have w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 602    Replies: 2
"Sowwy i been gone so long.....Been on vacation.*internet been disconnected*I couldn't pay the bills. Anywhoo waz happened the majestique HOP? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,488    Replies: 4
"So, after a forced day off and a visit to the dreaded medical practitioner..... the mere germies turned out to be a chest infection Im angry, because the flatmates who p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,243    Replies: 11
"Ok... HARDCORE withdrawal symptoms from my computer... since I have moved I havent had a puter to check out how my luvley friends on HOP are doing and Im loosing the plot!!! sigh......"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,166    Replies: 2
"well i just wanted to share my happyness wit everone. i have hit a poi milestone. i've been doing it for about a month now off an on, but any ways i finally have the butterflies and the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,049    Replies: 53
"What exactly is meant by the current poll? "will you be performing these arts on Sept. 11" ???Is this asking me weather I will refrain from spinning my poi that day out of respect?...or..."
Last Reply by
Views: 889    Replies: 10
"where is everyone - no-one seems to be on when I am and then it all gets exciting when I go to bed.Am at work all on my own and am very boredTalk to me (Please pretty please with sugar ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,109    Replies: 27
"This is a very hard question (it has fueled many heated nights at the pub!)what is the best ever british comedy out of:Monty PythonBlackadderFalty TowersOnly Fools and Horsesfor me its ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,166    Replies: 43
"Hello Dahlings We've had Nickname threads and username threads, what I'd luv to know now, is what names your parents had for you as children (or, as in my case, still use).I have a f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,908    Replies: 13
"Sorry, quite bored.....got sent this this morning and thought I'd share......."First-year students at Medical School were receiving their first anatomy class with a real dead human body..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,720    Replies: 13
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...19 (not for the first time im sure!!!) &lbr; 08 September 2002, 04:21: Message edited by: THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,515    Replies: 17
"Hi Kids!Firstly, I hope Pele is well on the road to recovery - Get well soon bucko!Secondly, after adventuring our way across Europe, we are returning to the UK and will be in London fr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,569    Replies: 9
"If anyone sees him on their travels can you ask him really REALLY nicely to PM me????? Thank You! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 11
"Welllllll i am fighting off a bit of an ickle bug right now, in the way of a not so pleasant sinus infection. I have no idea why i am at work, except thats what i always do on Monday mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,773    Replies: 6
"This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with poi or fire twirling other than the fact this is my music of choice. (= In fact momentarily I think I'll go light up. Anyway, I'm rebroadc..."
HOP Newsletter