DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Off to Reading festival tomorrow!!

This'll problee be ma last post till Monday or tuesday So ya'll have fun in here while I'm gone.

Love you all, wish we could all go togeather!

DF
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Az abouve, So below...

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Have fun DFQ!

PS. What is this festival all about?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
::hands DFQ a little package full of crepes and nutella and HOBNOBS and orange juice::
take that for the road

ENJOY

shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Wicked! Have fun!

See Jane's Addiction on the Friday! I saw they on Monday, and it was amazing! People (not me) were paying £100 a ticket outside and everyone said it was worth it. One of those gigs where the band does the encore, finishes, the house lights come up, and nobody moves until they get at least one more song.

Have a great time, and I hope the weather holds out for you!

Dom

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'm off there tomorrow too

I can't believe it's crept up so quick, it only seemed like yesterday the tickets sold out.
I can't wait to see the Reel Big Fish, I'm getting really bouncy and excited

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Awwwwww - missin' u already gorgeous - x
HaVe fuN an C u wEn ur Bak - L0l

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Wow, that weekend was fantastic!!

Musical highlights for me were Jane's Addiction (thanks for the recommendation Dom), Foo Fighters, Muse, The Polyphonic Spree and Reel Big Fish (even though I caught a surfer's boot heel to the face while I was in the moshpit). Pretty Girls Make Graves and Reindeer Section were really good too.

I was surprised at how many spinners there were - there were always a few in every field, regardless of the time of day (or night, or really early morning) I walked through.
Most of the spinners I spoke to had just started, but there were a fair number of really good spinners there too.
To everyone I met there - It was really nice to meet you, every spinner I met came across as a really nice person
I also discovered that electroglow poi make it really easy to find your friends when you're trying to meet up after the bands have finished

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Cum on then, rub it in all of ya........

How wuz it? & who met up wiv who???

I know at least 5 you that were going (not personally but I know 5 peeps from this site WERE going)......& U BETTER ALL BE FRIENDS NOW OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASSES - LOL

(**Sulks off in jealous rage**)

Stay Green

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Hey Dudes!

Fuyck,wphat a phweekend! Had a fekin blast! Saw a few spinners, finally met TheBovrilMonkey which was excrement! Though I have, predictably, forgotten your real name already sweetness Also saw UnitedChainsOfFire. which was crap, coz I hate him...AaAaaaaahhahah!*hugz John with insane look in her eyes*

OH MYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Fukin watched Andy C's phat-ass hour-long set from backstage!! AAH! was dancing about two metres away from the decks! neeEaAHAHAH! That was the climax for me. The icing on the cake 'n' blah.

What was the best part for all ya'll fellow festies?

xxx

Az abouve, So below...