Page:
fieryfiend

Total posts: 48
Posted:Anyone else see the Poi duo on tonight? I don't think it was a rerun. Every time I watch the show they have someone on there with fire.

Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do

Delete Topic

YamaTEK

Total posts: 30
Posted:Case and point.

---------------Did I say Corpse Hatch? I meant innocence tube.ENOUGH PHILOSOPHY, LET'S FART!

Delete

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Nov 2001

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:yo,

pozzee, do some Contact Staff

I was on tv twice over the weekend but forgot to get the words 'I love Home of Poi' onscreen. good buzz tho...

It was Louis Bernaise, Sigmun Freud's nephew who said that, he was the father of modern marketing, pandering to peaples subconcious desires (aka the lowest common denominator)

while I agree, really class stuff does shine through, but you cant ignore the performative element in favor of technicality.

N

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

Kyrian

Dreamer

Total posts: 4308
Posted:where's stockton in relation to Santa Cruz?

contact stuff cna be cool

i thought the grandma in teh final three was pretty cool actually. but mebbe i'm one of teh "unwashed masses" hehehe

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Delete

Page: