Forums > Social Chat > DISBANDING: FL-POI MAILING LIST

Login/Join to Participate

Fire By Riz tmmember
212 posts

Posted:
hello all

seems we have lost our fl list ...which is a shame crazyraverdude did a wonderful job with putting it toghter and really bringing some fire like minded people toghter..I have stared an yahoo e group i hope can fill that loss and give everyone the venue in fl to talk with each other in a open fourm..the list is open to all.for posting of gatherings or anything else of interest..name of the e group is fl fire arts on yahoo and here is the link to join if you are interested
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlaFireArts/

Malcolm i hope you dont take offense to this post
the fl poi list was a great thing for the fire people in fl and i hate to see it die and the small fire community we have here spilt apart
anymore than it is..

Riz

I have been cursed with the imagination to envision it all

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Riz,

are you still around here these days, or consumed with the early days of your new florida board?

wonder if we can help you with some fire-formatted webspace within OrangeFire? hit me back, or i'll try to find you at your board or your e-mail

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I would like to take this time to point out that the FL-POI was not lost. It has merely changed names and formats. After running FL-POI for nearly two years, the idea is not lost. This new list is a digest list, and all material must be approved by a moderator. This is to keep the # of messages low, and only to relating events. This new mailing list's name is:
FL-SPINNING-EVENTS

And there are NO advertisements, or extraneous spam on this list. Again, FL-POI is still around! Just in new format.
-----------------------
To subscribe to this new mailing list send an email to: shouden@guilds.com
Just merely state you wish to join FL-Spinning-Events
-----------------------

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Fire By Riz tmmember
212 posts

Posted:
Mike
i am still around naw the list is made and self running . I have just been busyier than a one legged man in a asskicking contest.. fire business is good here in fl getting ready for a couple of shows in south fl and i have alot more work to do before we are ready ....
did you get the kevlar thread yet ??? if so how did it compare to the hobby store stuff??
hope all is well ; Riz

I have been cursed with the imagination to envision it all