Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,221    Replies: 20
"hi all, i live in luxemburg but studied in britain for the last 4 years and going to study in britain next year too. just got some fire poi a few weeks ago and i was wondering if anyone..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,732    Replies: 23
"as you are aware it was my birthday yesterday and on the saturday the 24/07/2004 i am having a party!!WOOTwhere? at burleigh park at the gold coastwhen? 24/07/2004 at 4.30 for the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,468    Replies: 15
"Usually Monday is one nasty bloody day.But...In my new job I seem to be getting a good few Mondays off And...Out in the garden, after waking up, I play poi. Of Course.And...It seems to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,494    Replies: 19
"Ok so im not sure if this in the right forum, so if not im sorry up front...if it is, never mindThis last weekend i got my first "burn". The first of many i guess. I have been spining..."
Views: 3,744    Replies: 0
"RIght, you've all played that game when you were younger (btw I'm playing the game) where you go "I went on holiday and I took an apple" Kid B goes "I went on holiday and took and app..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,066    Replies: 29
"just had to.. cause ive been couped up in my apartment for some time and TuTu needs to dance"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,152    Replies: 64
"I would go through with it... Just to get these thoughts out of my mind so that I can move on with my life. The messed up emotion that is Love.... ah what a killer it is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,383    Replies: 29
"OK, so you have a bad day, not getting on with someone, someone on the undergroud smelled realy bad, or just those people that stand by to let you through a door, and then try to get th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,650    Replies: 27
"yeah i think this one is selfexplanitiory.does anyone have storys to share like me.my girlfriend has bugged me to shave *cough* and whoo i did today and i feel all itchy and weird.infac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,115    Replies: 13
"yey! 500 posts... feel free to join the party, there's beers in the fridge! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,623    Replies: 4
"k ive posted at pip as well but everyone in the world needs to come to this cause nothing ever happens in brum. sunday 18th july cannon hill park fields right out the other end of the p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 884    Replies: 6
"If anyone here is Muslim, could you please PM me? I have a health-care related question."
Last Reply by
Views: 897    Replies: 3
"I got an interesting email sent to me, and i thot i should share it with you guys. Sounds a little too good to be tru!! http://www.poidpois.com/fireflorencesite/index.html Cheers, Silvu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 25,820    Replies: 164
"Not sure if this belongs here or Discussion. Feel free to move as needed.So I'm starting to date someone who is 20. I'm 26, almost 27. I don't really see a problem except for the fac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,628    Replies: 8
"In an effort to help those procrastination afficionados, I point you to the following addictive game:www.bashthehaggis.comMy best is 788....I'd advise turning the music off....for thesa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,121    Replies: 1
"hey hey, at the mo im tryin to get some spinning action to kick off where i live, basicly gonna find a nice feild an sort out weekly meetings there. There's bout 5 of us at the mo. sooo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,245    Replies: 9
"so ... i got to goto UNI in a few months ... any idea what i should study ????heres the delema... i think im just too interested in too many things ....civil eng. ,architectural design ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,428    Replies: 11
"Argh! This is my unhappy little rant for the day... Trying to move house atm, and we have new tenants coming in...One problem, the inspection is earlier than we thought, ditto for the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,577    Replies: 32
"people don't appreciate fire anymore. I nearly got arrested at the beach for swinging fire. damn cops. I mean.... 5 feet from the water, on the sand... 2 VERY extinguishing material..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,127    Replies: 13
"after reading a post by Gnor mentioning a fire-troupe she met from Navan, i did a search on google and found this.......Pierce Brosnan was a fire eater "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,712    Replies: 6
"#hooray I passed my second yearhooray i passed my second yearhorray i passed my second yearI passed i pased my second yearI passed passed itI can return againI passed it i'll pass itand..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,469    Replies: 17
"Just got word that my dog Sam has to be put to sleep within the next couple of days... just when i thought things couldnt be any worse.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,049    Replies: 3
"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don'tthese and other sort of sentences have me baffled ... i cant believe that we " drive on a parkway , and park on a driveway" this i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 716    Replies: 6
"Post deleted by Dr Greenthumb"
Last Reply by
Views: 704    Replies: 1
"hey, so how long you people been doin fire stuff? ive only been goin few months but loving it, especially for medetation, (??might have spelt it right!??). anyone know of any groups goi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,861    Replies: 13
"Hello my little fire starters. Being new to this site i thought i would jump right in and invite you all to 'Piggyplayswithsfireparty' on the banks of Loch Lomond this 31st July. I hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,536    Replies: 22
"so i'm curious as to the new system for posts. it would appear that as soon as you join you're considered a stranger. and then after 20 posts you're considered a newbie? at some poin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,338    Replies: 74
"need some adv been doing weights to increase strength and stamina which is going well no prob there but i have noticed a loss in flexability due to this and combined with the fact i hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,128    Replies: 34
"It will be Frodo's 20th Birthday on the 4 day of august..the problem that i have... is.... i have no friends....so i want to ask anyone, to come to see me.i can promice only a few thing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,220    Replies: 21
"you know - those people who ring up from x research company and want you to do a survey on some crap?? anyone in england gotten any lately?? about air travel??just curious..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,266    Replies: 16
"Hey peeps,Have recently got into designing tribal style tattoo's and have been wondering who else out there is on the same wave?it would be icked if any of you poi'ers had any tribal ta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,218    Replies: 9
"Yeah, so I'm exited. I've just broken up from my school for the last time ever. Having just finished my A-Levels I cannot believe that I will probably never see most of those people aga..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,111    Replies: 6
"Thanks ICoN, fun times and great party."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,984    Replies: 1
"Hi world,I have a gig this sat/sun in tewkesbury (nr.gloucester), gigs a medieval battle re-enactment, 15,000 people over two days and one big ruck ! actually loads of war ! but should ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,108    Replies: 48
"wahoo... last thing on a friday at work!!! What are everybody elses movements?? My first Saturday in a year without work so im going shopping!!!! xxx "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,826    Replies: 18
"wasn't it FAB? first off, how many peeps from this here web site went? did ya meet anyone from here there? i played with my fire poi in the stone circle at exactly 2.35am on the wednesd..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,631    Replies: 54
"Overall favriot: Bender, cos Invader Zim is just classCoolest: Arashi, but of course!sexyest: Valura, woooo ha!cutest: simian, aww, lookatdalittlemonkey!Most gay: a tie between bluecat ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,447    Replies: 28
"so the cicadas (sorry if the spelling is terribly wrong) are suppose to be coming tomorrow and i was wondering where else in the US or the world do they come out every 17yrs also? i'm i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,389    Replies: 24
"Solve this:A mass of 5 kilograms compresses a spring 9.8 centimeters from itsequilibrium position. The mass is attatched to a damper with coefficient F,and set it motion from 5 centimet..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,507    Replies: 22
"whos going? x"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,409    Replies: 11
"Hello, i know this is an odd request but my lovely class of 7 year olds are doing a class assembly/ performance next week and im really stuck for ideas! would be hugely grateful for any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,064    Replies: 9
"I got this email today -Greetings, Learn everything there is to know about Fire Manipulation and Explore some of the best parts of Italy at the same time!! For more info go to: http://..."
Last Reply by
Views: 991    Replies: 1
"...but some of these are hilarious:http://www.stickfigureninja.com/theseries/thegallery.html Warning: Contains a lot of swearing so those of a sensitive nature should go here instead: ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,092    Replies: 5
"just an other lame topic... but i am interested in who has Msn messenger.... and if so... want to add me???? mine is Funkfish2k4@hotmail.com so add me if u want "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,095    Replies: 60
"when I was hitching from Luxemberg to calais the other week I was asked this question: What do you want to be when you grow up.I thought this was a bit of a silly question cos im 26.but..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,432    Replies: 29
"sitting here..drinking starbucks..wishing i had a smoke..too early..cant find my contacts..im blind!!..need more coffee..well, enough complaining..starbucks anyone?? so moving to chi-to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,448    Replies: 11
"Uh.. just thought I'd introduce myself.. I just started doing Poi.. my friend's been teaching me. So hi "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,655    Replies: 26
"I was thinking back to when I learnt to first spin fire.this was with a staff. I was at a fest in England (Buda fields)3 years ago and these 2 lovley girls came up to me and ask me if ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,501    Replies: 15
"These are the Rules:- U predict the future of the person who just posted before you....- U can't make 2 posts after eachother and predict your own future....- This is the first one... s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,380    Replies: 30
"Something i just noticed....out of 10 people online here right now 5 have the title stranger. That's it really, I doubt there's any meaning to it I'm just passing time half of us are s..."

HOP Newsletter