Forums > Social Chat > This maybe in the wrong place but i really need a drummer !!!! :)

Login/Join to Participate

bairie fenlord high king of swingers *(now defunct)**(but will rise again ! !)*
165 posts

Posted:
Hi world,
I have a gig this sat/sun in tewkesbury (nr.gloucester), gigs a medieval battle re-enactment, 15,000 people over two days and one big ruck ! actually loads of war ! but should be fun !
I have been booked to do stilts and fire shows, busking with official festival buckets!
What I am in desperate need of is a drummer, must be excellent, good wages for the two days (dependant on buckets obviously), no transport worries, food laid on, i'll get yah pissed, must have own tent. !!!
I am desperate here world so if there is anyone out there or you know anyone please let me know a.s.a.p 07818683843 we leave tomorrow night !!!!
Theres gonna be a night time storming of the town aswell ! should be a riot ! (sic)
To the powers that be apologies if this is in the wrong spot no harm meant !
peace and love
xxxxx ubblove

fly fairies, fly high, fly wide and take no prisoners !!!!!!

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:
Damn - Wish i was there! Wish i could drum! Sounds fabulous - Good luck finding someone smile

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin