Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 887    Replies: 7
"hehe, if anybody needs a break from their over serious lifestyle, take a step back to those early-pubecent days of yore with this lovely website http://www.rathergood.com/buffy/..."
Last Reply by
Views: 920    Replies: 4
"It has nothing to do with poi, but I figured that some would like this. Go to http://www.chesapeake.net/Weather/Chessie/chessie.html to see the storm that my friend was just in. The ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1140    Replies: 6
"/rant mode onSpun at a grand opening for this club in my city. Should have practiced a bit before hand lol. I've spun fire a whole 3 times this year before the gig. Boy did it show. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1546    Replies: 22
"I just received my Eurostar tickets to London for the 17th - 20th of May... gotta get ready for some major fun and hugs and sunshine too just had to share my happiness wit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1522    Replies: 7
"I'm in the middle of me exams in college and I found myself twirling outside my exam hall before they started... It felt a bit strange when everyone else was doing normal things like st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 613    Replies: 2
"I recently discovered fire dancing, and was interested in writing an article on it since it appears to have become relatively popular in the past several years. what are the roots of fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2614    Replies: 20
"I don't really want to discuss politics per se but just thought I should tell you how I feel about what is going on in my country.you probably heard of the fact that Le Pen reached 2nd ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 846    Replies: 1
"Hey everyone, I'm going to be traveling through Europe for the summer in about two and a half weeks. I want to bring my fire stuff with me and was already planning on just checking it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1300    Replies: 3
"is it just me or is liquid pop dancing and breaking becoming more mainstream. i mean the girl in the mitsubishi commercail is doin it, nothing against it because i love it and i always ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2438    Replies: 16
"Ok this is a bit of a moan I've just Emailed someone off this web site just to see if they wanted to get together for a sessionof spinning. Thats not a crime is it ??? But this person s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1526    Replies: 9
"Aww hellz ya, just bought my first set of fire poi!!!Pozee I am gonna need some quality spin time man you up for it next weeked?Ohh next weekend is that big party on the 10th yes perfec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3526    Replies: 14
"Let me paint you all a picture of my night of the 1st of may... It started off like any other... With me walking down the street to get to the train station. Now being the trolley lovi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1484    Replies: 10
"Recently in Rochester, NY USA a man was arrested for raping a 14 year old girl. Now it is coming into light it wasn't just one, but several women of several ages have been somehow traum..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4719    Replies: 23
"Hey guys!!! I thought id jump in and throw down a post. Since yoose guys are my second family, i thought id share with you that tomorrow, may 2nd, (here in the states) i will be 27 yrs ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1705    Replies: 18
"How much does it cost? More for international students? Will they hurt me? Anyone know anything about citizenship in ur countries? Help Please!!And on a different note, hwo do you make ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1278    Replies: 4
"aloha peoples.just wondering if anyone else here suffers from rsi, and if you do what you do to help it. Im a computer junkie and got it that way, but lately when ive been practising wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2470    Replies: 20
"Heloo evribodipeeps!!I got nuffin 2 say exept- Dom's a Don.(he knowz why I say this, it's a REALLY BIG secret and no-one else is alowd to know!)Only kiddoodalin! Thankyou again Dom, the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2045    Replies: 13
"As a fire dancer that is.yes, tonight I went to Fireplay L.A. and lit up for the first time. It was amazing! I'm so happy. I didn't do it for that long because I was a bit nervous (it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1394    Replies: 8
"Greetings All...Hope all is well... There is a question on my mind.... What is more impressive VISUALLY!!!Fire or some wicked LED equipment??I keep on getting stuck between the two...On..."
Views: 1783    Replies: 0
"I just got sent this line-up, seems legit: Friday - Nelly Furtado : confirmed on website (Pyramid Stage?)- Alabama 3 : confirmed on agents website (Pyramid Stage)- Idlewild : conf..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1144    Replies: 1
"Hi, all.I was just on the San Francisco Indymedia site reading an article about the May Day rallies, and it mentioned a firespinner being arrested. Anyone know anything about this, or k..."
Views: 984    Replies: 0
"Okay, I couldn't find a spot for posting other websites, so I'm sorry if this is in the worng place, but I HAD to share it with you all. http://www.y2khai.com/videos.html I won't ruin i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2435    Replies: 6
"Every movie i watch about teenagers and growing up the parents always say don't be like that and be this and be that. That is the reason for the kids to act like classic teens and rebel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2029    Replies: 9
"Ok, everyones made mistakes, now time to share it with the world....A cautionary tale....Mine was when I was living with a couple of mates last summer. They had never seen poi before, s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1032    Replies: 7
"Okay due to the fact that everyone loves helping others (or you all should) help me with my school work, and it's okay, it's fire orientated.Care to comment on these following things?1...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1361    Replies: 2
"Sorry if im now posting illegally, but wanted to show some pictures of a show that the Wick Effect did recently in Sydney called Lucid.http://frenzieeee.tripod.com/lucid/Feel free to mo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1192    Replies: 15
"Hmm, i can't put my finger on it but there's something wrong. When someone responds to a message it usually goes to the top, but it's not... i think something someone messed with the t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1224    Replies: 2
"First I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!! To all the twirlers that came to my party last weekend.I know it was a little over-crowded at some points, but I still had a fabulous time and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2545    Replies: 11
"I just started this thread for a bit of sympathy really...hehe.gotta have my knee chopped up and rearranged tommorrow. YIPPEEE! cartillage damage sucks but cripples can still spin as I ..."
Views: 2650    Replies: 0
"I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, here. I am ready to light up my torches for the first time and due to circumstances that are too tedious for me to go into, I don't beli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1470    Replies: 4
"I was just wondering today what it's like for antipodeans having spin upsidedown all the time. I imagine that the gravity pulling the poi upwards would make everything realy quite stran..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1053    Replies: 7
"in the past few days i have indulged myself in some fine kiwi green i found myself doing infinitly cool shit, and isn't the 5 beat weave just rocking of course theres more but t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1220    Replies: 6
"hi,saw this vid on mtv today and actually watched it for a change. theres a few fire spinners in it and i'm just wondering if anyone knows them?? they could have just been jobbing actor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1339    Replies: 1
"Hello all I saw tool on 27 of april 2002 in melbourne at rod laver arena.Can some one help me (who went to the concert At RLA) with the play listThis is what i got so far (not in order..."
Last Reply by
Views: 919    Replies: 6
"In several places recently I have seen discussions about people who have had illnesses due to lighting up and smoke and fire breathing and just in general our arts are being blamed.Whil..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1376    Replies: 13
"This is a thread for all you lurkers, you regulars can share your views on lurking too.I have been lurking in the shadows of this site since about November or so, a couple of months aft..."
Views: 1143    Replies: 0
"i must say that this has been one of my best fire poi experience - saturday night we met up with a local spinner at the beach as we usually do - we ended up spinning together and made i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 491    Replies: 1
"hey everyone, well as all you melbournians know, its heading into winter. that means shite weather so we cant twirl does anyone know of any good, large undercover, ventilated areas w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1278    Replies: 8
"Hi there just contemplating doing a bit of busking / performing and was wondering if any one had any suggestions for Audience participation. I use fire staff (both double and single) G..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1840    Replies: 3
"has any one every heard of theres or how to make them. i have looked around in a few sites but i cant find anything on them. is there such a thing even. does anyone have any ideas on t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3157    Replies: 28
"just to see what you all think of us kiwis"
Last Reply by
Views: 861    Replies: 9
"Sometimes when im poi dancing on a club i see others and i start there with others... now... those ppl seems like that im much better than them orsomething and then they stop and leave ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1763    Replies: 5
"okay so i know i'm the last one to remember this, but i know a girl has gas powered batons in this...i saw it last week and i wanna know how she does the cartwheel leg thing AND her thr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 754    Replies: 5
"I've noticed from reading some of the threads in the introductions section, that a few people play RPGs, so I was wondering which ones people play.I personally play Shadowrun with occas..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1601    Replies: 26
"Would it be possible to put some kind of message/request thing on the new topic screen asking newbies to refrain from posting "Hi, I'm new" type threads. Asking them instead to use the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1205    Replies: 1
"How come we do not have member ratings? There is a few posts a couple of days ago about it but now it says that this bulletin board no longer uses member ratings."
Last Reply by
Views: 908    Replies: 5
"this is not a technical question so i might as well plop it in here.i've only been at it a week but i found it hard to concentrate on just one thing.so when u 'learn a new trick' do u p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3358    Replies: 35
"I'd say that we're pretty much the same as Americans, except we say sorry too much and travel more.."
Last Reply by
Views: 5011    Replies: 57
"After havin seen the responses to the topic - 'stereotypes of americans', i'm interested to know what u all think of us british folk???!"
Last Reply by
Views: 619    Replies: 6
"At last! My first forray into fire photography!http://www.geocities.com/jangla2001/800_jangla_fire.jpgWicked!"