Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by taztastic
Last Reply: by SickpuPpy
Views: 1805    Replies: 7
"Crazed Chemical Chugging Clubbing Cultists Consume Chai Carafes ConspicuouslyThis is a fun word game. Join in if u want. Basically the idea is to make sentences which are as kooky, komp..."
Posted: by Katinca
Last Reply: by PK_
Views: 2686    Replies: 5
"Hey people,Now before you go sending me off to the archives of HOP, I have already been there..But unfortunetly I didn't find much, is that because people don't know much about it? Or I..."
Posted: by phunky
Last Reply: by phunky
Views: 6720    Replies: 20
"heh gotta read these Rave Captions ... &lbr; 17 April 2002, 19:26: Message edited by: -@- &rbr;"
Posted: by stickyfish
Last Reply: by Wikkaman
Views: 6865    Replies: 42
"I love using big words and really impressing people (well, make me feel like I'm impressong them anyway) however reading through the dictionary is a real bore (trust me, I've done it). ..."
Last Reply: by catboy
Views: 2716    Replies: 61
"Well i'm just absolutely bored out of my mind right now. So let's all play a game. It was kinda amusing on another bored i go to so i'm going to try it here. Were going to make up a ..."
Posted: by --AuRIaN---
Last Reply: by fireboy
Views: 5489    Replies: 5
"Hope this doesn't offend anyone!!Got emailed this - thought it was hilarious...This is an actual transcript of Ali G's interview with Elton John about > >to> > >be televi..."
Posted: by Acid Damage
Last Reply: by bender
Views: 1418    Replies: 12
"I have been doing poi, firetwirling and firebreathing. Everytime I practice I end up with a huge crowd watching and clapping. I was thinking about doing some busking closer to the city ..."
Posted: by NightShade1
Last Reply: by NightShade1
Views: 1109    Replies: 5
"im asking cause i might get a job of it;p well i dont spin fire like most of you but im a way better than anyone i know in my country :/i willl like to know how much i will have to cash..."
Posted: by Belgarath
Views: 2533    Replies: 26
"Time for us aussies to get our fair share....What do you think "
Posted: by stickyfish
Last Reply: by Paddy
Views: 707    Replies: 4
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen.My hands and feet have been unbound!I can walk and wave again "
Posted: by Morgane
Last Reply: by Morgane
Views: 580    Replies: 2
"Have been hanging around for a week or so and though I'd make my bow to the public;)Also I have a few questions that seem to belong to all forums and/or none (this I chose the social on..."
Views: 945    Replies: 0
"Not quite create a car but totally pimp it out. Hours of fun lol. Click here to modify a car"
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by Axis
Views: 3289    Replies: 19
"Okay, this is going to sound like I am ranting. In a way yes, in a way no. I am planning to write a few articles on this so in a way it is research as well.I have been getting a slew of..."
Posted: by frodus
Last Reply: by Jello
Views: 1181    Replies: 1
"Well, last friday, at a Rave in Pittsburg, Pa called Mystic Motion 2, Me and 2 of my close fire spinning friends were invited to come and spin indoors, on stage in a blocked off area in..."
Posted: by Organized Kaos
Last Reply: by Earlybird
Views: 9469    Replies: 77
"There is so much diversity when it comes to places where members of this site live.I was wondering about religion and the diversity of religion in the spinning world.I am Jewish, and I ..."
Posted: by preambled
Last Reply: by arashi
Views: 1188    Replies: 10
"I've quickly whipped up a collection of photos from a few events recently ...A few of the people in the photos are folk from the message board / site / videos etc..(including Charles an..."
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by arashi
Views: 3631    Replies: 4
"Hi beautiful peoplePlease check out this articlehttp://www.bangkokpost.com/education/site2002/2cvap0902.htmI met this guy called Steve through HoP (HoP just ROCKS ) but had actually ..."
Posted: by ellie
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 1080    Replies: 10
"Hello once again my pretties,Ok, so I need your opinions.Some one on a tread about a month back (sorry can't remember/find who it was) said'Why does God give us free will and then conde..."
Posted: by Kyrian
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 2937    Replies: 2
"You know, I was having fun. My doubles were actually starting to look like something, and this is despite the fact I can't do anything much, i just put some throws and palm and finger ..."
Posted: by Paddy
Views: 611    Replies: 2
"Hey all,I'm trying to bring up some profiles for some people here so I can send some private messages, but the only way I can find to do that is by clicking on their name in the recent ..."
Posted: by Glåss
Last Reply: by Carrey
Views: 9848    Replies: 71
"last night, Dave had a wicked party, at least 15 HOPers were there, so we decided to kick off a thread.The word to describe the party was LovelyDave and housemates Thanks for an amazing..."
Posted: by Tlight
Last Reply: by Jangla
Views: 1443    Replies: 14
"So what this thread is about is basically taking a picture of your desktop and showing whats on them. On the mac to do this:-Hold apple key + shift then press 3Upload the picture(probab..."
Posted: by arsn
Last Reply: by arsn
Views: 628    Replies: 4
"To all who download songs... which would be close to everyone... I came across this song that's mad... Two drummers... and one key board... Played Alive - by Safri DouDownload it!!!I sa..."
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 1689    Replies: 19
"Ok... now this threadis for everyone who has a problem with something other than twirl'in...As for me, coming from Australia, I want to know what the deal is with all these little kids ..."
Posted: by NightShade1
Views: 1396    Replies: 17
"you really learn liquid just by watching videos? ??? i mean im getting videos... iguess i can learn but dunno i mean there is noone that can tell me if im doing right or wrong ;pi mean ..."
Last Reply: by stickyfish
Views: 2951    Replies: 30
"http://www.vista-ray.com/~matt/simpsons/heh, i love these tests. I am... "I am so smart, I am so smart. S-M-R-T" &lbr; 12 April 2002, 13:17: Message edited by: p h u n k y &rbr;"
Posted: by --AuRIaN---
Last Reply: by --AuRIaN---
Views: 1724    Replies: 10
"What d'ya think of pet rats?? i've got one and shes definitly the best pet ive ever had!! i let her run around my room - she chews things up a bit, but they're wicked pets!showed her to..."
Posted: by Itsgottab
Views: 1828    Replies: 12
"i want this thread to be one where we can give other people shit. if you don't like it don't visit this thread. its for people like ray and myself to speak honestly and openly without t..."
Posted: by DarkFairyQueen
Last Reply: by DarkFairyQueen
Views: 2055    Replies: 19
"ooh, it's a little bit WeY, a little bit WOAh Greetings fellow toy luvers! Now I'm still finding this site a little confusing. There are so many messages, how the fek r u supposed 2 f..."
Posted: by cutie poi girlie
Last Reply: by cutie poi girlie
Views: 684    Replies: 8
"sum one please hug me. ive lost my poi. and its gonna take me months to save up for another half decent pair. i cant wait till im 14 (22 days to go) and then i can get a job save ..."
Posted: by SmokyDavy
Views: 441    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Posted: by Acid
Last Reply: by Rozi
Views: 2670    Replies: 14
"i'm soo miserable. i just got a friend of mine fired!! he works at McDonalds and my and this friend of his were just joking with him and told him how he's a horrible worker. ..."
Posted: by Kyrian
Last Reply: by sarah...
Views: 2048    Replies: 21
"ok, i some people are just here too often! lol, no, i love you guys and i'm as guilty of it as many of you... but there's an odd sense of omnipresence in these people who make a reply t..."
Last Reply: by Anonymous
Views: 817    Replies: 10
"Yeah it's still going ahead... I spoke to him today... tomorrow he'll be in... I'm guessing the guy at your work I spoke to didn't give you the message... I called around 11 o'clock, yo..."
Last Reply: by Ade
Views: 1837    Replies: 7
"Personally I didnt do anything but thats why Im asking this. Get some good ideas for next year"
Posted: by Earlybird
Views: 1006    Replies: 0
"Is anybody else out there feeling the sting of public liability insurance in an environment of fear? I work in the community arts and believe passionately in communal celebration and e..."
Last Reply: by Kyrian
Views: 2277    Replies: 23
"This is the thingamybob at the top of the page Pele, N8, Tlight, p h u n k y, Kyrian, TEMPEST, Superman, and 1 guest(s) Well what I want to know is are you really there??? And if you ar..."
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by ellie
Views: 1452    Replies: 10
"((There needs to be a panic emoticon!))So here's the deal. I went into a "audition" today and walked out with two gigs, this is good. However, I am screwed.They want me, shy Lynnie, not..."
Posted: by Katinca
Last Reply: by cutie poi girlie
Views: 3236    Replies: 34
"Hi,I was wondering if you rate someone, if you can RE:rate them.Or is it whatever you put as your first rating, that's it??Because you know peoples opinions change... "
Posted: by The Welcome Matt
Last Reply: by Cazzar
Views: 1070    Replies: 4
"I'm getting anxious now.. toinght is the night that I have finally decided to light up for the first time. Wish me luck.. i'll report back and tell you how it went "
Posted: by [Nx?]
Last Reply: by Lt Furlong
Views: 1218    Replies: 3
"yo,gave myself my fist proper injury the other day, split my forehead open with a short ally pole trying to show some kid the scoop and going to fast... humm.The point of this post is ..."
Posted: by Agni
Last Reply: by Agni
Views: 2680    Replies: 4
"I need help from a Cirque fan...I'm looking for a birthday present to buy for a friend of mine, which is a trapeze artist.I know she loves watching Cirque acts, but she doesn't have any..."
Posted: by SCI FI
Views: 906    Replies: 5
"There is a rumor that a really bad computer virus is running through the p2p network an kazaa.You need to find an alternate file sharing server to leech off "
Posted: by N8
Views: 622    Replies: 1
"I been really busy w/ school lately, so I haven't had time to post about this show I went to.On April 4th, (for all you electronica enthusiasts) the Martian and I saw Sasha & Digwee..."
Posted: by TheBovrilMonkey
Last Reply: by TheBovrilMonkey
Views: 1678    Replies: 9
"I had the cast taken off my wrist at the hospital yesterday as it's been 6 weeks since it was put on. I was really looking forward to breaking out the poi again, as well as being able t..."
Last Reply: by Cantus
Views: 2677    Replies: 45
"OK... this isn't like the other riddles... this one I was just thinking about one day... tell me what you think...???Q. What would happen if you got scared half to death... twice???"
Posted: by splerph
Views: 928    Replies: 0
"Anyone doing footy tipping at the moment?I have no idea who to pick the Eagles v Bulldogs game and Hawthorn v Dockers gamesany hints would be soo appreciated "
Views: 1270    Replies: 0
"I have a friend at work who looks just like Bobby - and the funny thing is his dad looks just like Hank too - thats funny - eek... - he coulb be reading htis thread right now - better g..."
Views: 1432    Replies: 0
"I have a friend at work who looks just like Bobby - and his dad looks like Hank. Thats funny - he is probably reading this right now - = eek "
Posted: by Girl From Mars
Views: 2684    Replies: 32
"http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.htmlIF YOU DARE!!------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take."