Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,058    Replies: 7
"Personally I didnt do anything but thats why Im asking this. Get some good ideas for next year"
Views: 2,340    Replies: 0
"Is anybody else out there feeling the sting of public liability insurance in an environment of fear? I work in the community arts and believe passionately in communal celebration and e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,615    Replies: 23
"This is the thingamybob at the top of the page Pele, N8, Tlight, p h u n k y, Kyrian, TEMPEST, Superman, and 1 guest(s) Well what I want to know is are you really there??? And if you ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,887    Replies: 10
"((There needs to be a panic emoticon!))So here's the deal. I went into a "audition" today and walked out with two gigs, this is good. However, I am screwed.They want me, shy Lynnie, not..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,682    Replies: 34
"Hi,I was wondering if you rate someone, if you can RE:rate them.Or is it whatever you put as your first rating, that's it??Because you know peoples opinions change... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,456    Replies: 4
"I'm getting anxious now.. toinght is the night that I have finally decided to light up for the first time. Wish me luck.. i'll report back and tell you how it went "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,662    Replies: 3
"yo,gave myself my fist proper injury the other day, split my forehead open with a short ally pole trying to show some kid the scoop and going to fast... humm.The point of this post is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,294    Replies: 4
"I need help from a Cirque fan...I'm looking for a birthday present to buy for a friend of mine, which is a trapeze artist.I know she loves watching Cirque acts, but she doesn't have any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,240    Replies: 5
"There is a rumor that a really bad computer virus is running through the p2p network an kazaa.You need to find an alternate file sharing server to leech off "
Last Reply by
Views: 897    Replies: 1
"I been really busy w/ school lately, so I haven't had time to post about this show I went to.On April 4th, (for all you electronica enthusiasts) the Martian and I saw Sasha & Digwee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,047    Replies: 9
"I had the cast taken off my wrist at the hospital yesterday as it's been 6 weeks since it was put on. I was really looking forward to breaking out the poi again, as well as being able t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,162    Replies: 45
"OK... this isn't like the other riddles... this one I was just thinking about one day... tell me what you think...???Q. What would happen if you got scared half to death... twice???"
Views: 1,413    Replies: 0
"Anyone doing footy tipping at the moment?I have no idea who to pick the Eagles v Bulldogs game and Hawthorn v Dockers gamesany hints would be soo appreciated "
Views: 2,068    Replies: 0
"I have a friend at work who looks just like Bobby - and the funny thing is his dad looks just like Hank too - thats funny - eek... - he coulb be reading htis thread right now - better g..."
Views: 1,927    Replies: 0
"I have a friend at work who looks just like Bobby - and his dad looks like Hank. Thats funny - he is probably reading this right now - = eek "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,420    Replies: 32
"http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.htmlIF YOU DARE!!------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,259    Replies: 39
"WOOOHOOOO!!http://81.18.161.30/movies/lotrtwotowers.zip YAY YAY YAY YAY!! It's kind of low quality, but still a fairly big file. In quicktime format.I wish it'd come out now, ..."
Views: 1,021    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,274    Replies: 15
"Hey everyone, I just registered yesterday, and thought i'd drop a quick hello to everyone! Started out as a glowstick kid and just learning fire chains. Been kicking around here for a c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,154    Replies: 10
"any one ever hear Beat Bizarre? I recently aquried the album Lewd. it kicks ass. Right up there with infected mushroom, and sphongle. "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,252    Replies: 35
"hello everyone,This is my first post on this Board. I have been practicing poi for about a year now and i have aquired/learned a few moves. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and se..."
Views: 739    Replies: 0
"Been a while since I posted on here so firstly I should say hi to everyone I have neglected for sooo long; HI!!!!Anyway, my house mate wanted to finish up a film of his the other night ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,918    Replies: 5
"now begin in korea things are a little different than i'm used to. part of there culture is that they see lighter skin coloured people as more attractive and so benifit from that. many ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,621    Replies: 40
"I had heard there was a 3rd Video Competion coming up..Is this still happening?If so, when is the deadline?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,984    Replies: 7
"Hey Everyone,I need some advice. I am currently working for a large international contract company. Which means there are times where there is more work then people available to do the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,753    Replies: 26
"seriously, my roommate is coming to Australia in January for a semester and I'm considering joining her expressly for the purpose of meeting up with fire/light dancing people and doing ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,262    Replies: 17
"i saw the earlier thread on file sharing progams and i think spyware deserves a new thread. hey i know that lots of people here use file sharing programs. The fact is lots of these come..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,377    Replies: 4
"No I'm not being a freak, this is what i genuinly screamed when we bought out tickets for Austrailia...we're off to sydney for dec/jan with plans to fly to cairns and make our way back ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,262    Replies: 1
"Having seen the guy play at movement at Bar Rumba in London and then gone out and bought thebrazilian job i can honestly say that ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 852    Replies: 7
"Does anyone know of any free webhosting site that offer at least 5 mb of space with no banners, advertisments or buttons?I'm looking for a place to make my webpage but banners and such ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,131    Replies: 7
"So, I have made herbal things for some time now, massage oils, soaps, candles, shampoos, hair dyes, make-ups, sleep pillows, heating pads, etc. I would make them for my friends and fami..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,985    Replies: 18
"Just read in the next video comp thread someone saying that they love Canadians.While it's nothing to get all angsty about, isn't that just as rascist/bigotted as saying you hate canadi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,347    Replies: 20
"I was twirling with some friends over the Easter weekend and I've noticed that we fall into two main catagories. Technical (Texta) or Show Pony (Horse) I'd just like to know where every..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,996    Replies: 21
"I always love a good conspiracy theory.Like, the one about the USA never landing on the moon, it was somones basement in nevada etcI got sent this one the other day.http://www.asile.org..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,962    Replies: 33
"It cannot be hear, cannot be felt,cannot be seen, cannot be smelt.It kills the most powerfull kingsand turns tall mountains into sand.what is it?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,070    Replies: 29
"well guys¬what a blinder of a night it was at the viaduct!so many names to faces and screen names.I would like to thank dave for the hospitality and a place to crash for the night.. i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,168    Replies: 9
"I found some cheap kevlar cloth, but it will be gone fast!The measurements are: 51 inches wide x 6 feet long. This material is made by Dupont. On the label inside the roll, it says "100..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,815    Replies: 6
"For all those who are insured through Clowns of the US, they have increased their rates by half again as much...going from $95 to $145!The excuse (and I love this) is to recoup losses..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,037    Replies: 3
"How did the Moonfest go... I mean with the big show... blue water... you know??? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,399    Replies: 7
"OK, when is the COL 2 DVD coming out? I remember reading a thread that said that it was coming out soon please tell me that this is true.I sooooooooooo want to see it but I no longer ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 852    Replies: 2
"Still not sure what you'er on about but here you go anyhoo....http://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/movie.htm"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,530    Replies: 19
"So i was outside having a spin just now, and playing with my (freshly made) juggling clubs.. when these guys approach me and for no reason at all, start abusing me - calling me a "circu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,484    Replies: 5
"Ok I have a situation here and I don't know what to do...Basically, I am one of the few twirlers in this town and have a steady gig at a party once a week for over a year now. There is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,139    Replies: 9
"Something strange happened with my poi and I was wondering if anyone could explain it.I was practicing in my driveway the other night and had just lit some freshly soaked poi. I use wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,301    Replies: 8
"you had a song as your signature...anyway i had the hardest time with it. i knew i recognized it. anyway i was singing it to myself awhile ago and realized it was "Fraggle Rock"!!!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,417    Replies: 37
"The long awaited part three is here...Q. What does the soul have that the body lacks???And don't be shy to give some poems to the "Poem of my past..." thread... or go read some... thank..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,736    Replies: 8
"Ever notice how bad things happen in three's?It gets overwhelming at times.But then did you ever notice how these things give perspective and introspection?So, to vent....1) (almost) 5 ..."
Views: 1,460    Replies: 0
"The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is the association here in the United States that makes up all of the rules that firemen have to follow and enforce. It costs money to j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,140    Replies: 6
"I was wondering... yeah I know, again with the thinking, as if the thinking bit hasn't been run into the ground... anyway,what do people thonk of the new personal chat idea... if you do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,519    Replies: 22
"Heyla all,I am so happy. My parents are finally going to let me light up. Are there any suggestions for the first time? I'm so nervous about this that I'm afraid that i am going to tota..."

HOP Newsletter