SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
OK, when is the COL 2 DVD coming out? I remember reading a thread that said that it was coming out soon please tell me that this is true.
I sooooooooooo want to see it but I no longer have a VCR.

I honestly can't be the only member that would like to see this come out on DVD.

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I'm with you dude. Can't bring myself to buy VHS anymore...DVD is so much nicer. I don't have VCR either, just the DVD drive on my computer.

Besides, with this kind of a video you'll want to skipping around a lot and I can't stand fastforwarding and rewinding tape to search for bits anymore. DVDs have spoiled me...

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I was thinking this too. and instead of having to fastfoward to the different people, you would just have to goto the scene selection menu.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I know what u mean, I only used to use my telly to watch videos, the thing is I had to play 100 pounds a year for the privellege. (as I'm a student it is a bit steep, all those textbooks and pot to buy). But now I have my lovely computer with a DVD player I dont need a tv liscence anymore, So i took my telly out and kicked it to pieces!

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
That's wicked Malcolm! Thanks for hooking that up for us all.

Is there a chance COL will be done up on DVD as well?

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Ohhhhhh I double DVD set of COL and COL 2 would rule. Or how about a COL 2 DVD with deleted scenes. (all the funny mess ups or something like that).
You can put so much more on a DVD than on tape. I would pay extra of a 2 DVD set.

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Okie dokies Malcolm: 3 things
1. what resolution are you working with for the DVD? me is thinking of a DVD photos section submission.
2. there is no point 2.
3. does this mean you can support multiple angle shots if we bother submitting them?
4. a 4th point just to confuse you!
5. this point's just here for the ride....
6. this is the 5th point's mate.
7. this point was gunna be serious but wimped out.
8. this point is here just to drag out the novelty.

I want icecream.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always