Forums > Social Chat > Poi get together in B.C.

Login/Join to Participate

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Ok guys we need a big spin get together on Vancouver Island sometime soon. Dragonfly when will your troupe be free?

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Dragonflymember
19 posts

Posted:
I am having a big birthday bash in July...(Yay my birthday!!! I fully intend on getting as many spinners here to spin as much fire as we can... I really hope to scare my neighbours. You in? I think it will be the first weekend in July (the 6th) When is the Courtney thing again?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
The rave is next weekend. I don't know if I can go to Victoria. My mom is a stupid nazi bitch, seriuosly. I am telling the god honest truth here

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

Dragonflymember
19 posts

Posted:
eep Canadian guy. sounds awful. well give it time. we will get you down here eventually.

Bondmember
5 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm part of a spinning group in Victoria on the island and we would be very interested in getting together a bunch of ppl to spin. We have been recently teaching some new comers at the YMCA ( I know..sounds kinda cheesy, but I'm making a bit of money doing something I love )
Our group all lives here in Victoria, so we would like to do it here, I hope you can get here Canadian guy, sounds like your mom really sucks!!! Anyway, I think this is a cool idea. We usually spin at Victoria High School on Wed, Thurs or Fri at 7:30 (we teach on Tues). This week Fri@7:30 Vic High Field or tennis courts. There is tons of room to play. We'd love to see anyone new there!!!!! Hopefully spinning with ya soon.

safe journeys...happy trails...and remember to smile once and awile on your journey through life

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Any chance of setting up a spin thing at Vanier up in Coutenay in a little bit. I think I will be getting kicked out my house at the end of the term. Stupid parents, I don't mean to bitch and whine, but they said as long as I passed they didn't care. I pass w/ some c-'s and a bunch of F's in the classes, but I still past. Then they screamed at me and grounded me.

*walks off yelling at himself*

Bondmember
5 posts

Posted:
Canadian Guy
You know, some parents are like that. There isn't much you can do to please them and no matter what you do you will never please them. Not that I know your whole life story,. but depending on your age, maybe you'd do better on your own. Just think about it.... stay up as late as you want, have who ever you want over, go were ever you want do what ever you want and so much more!!! Think about it. you could even spin whereever and when ever you wanted to. I don't know where you are, but maybe we should try and do something there or close by. Anyway, think about it, till later......

safe journeys...happy trails...and remember to smile once and awile on your journey through life

Dragonflymember
19 posts

Posted:
I go to Gabriola and Nanaimo sometimes.... But I don't make it up to Courtney much. Maybe we can get up there sometimes though.....

And hey, Bond. I sent you an email, sounds cool. Eurodog studios is by Thursdays Pub which is right close to Vic High. We usually start our classes at 8, so I should stop by and say hi to you all before I go to the studio.

Look forward to catching you there, hope you can sneak away sometimes Canadian Guy.

Poi Pixie Productions

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Yeah, Bond I am 15 and will be getting kicked out of the house this summer anyways. I will have like 6-12 zeros on assignments on my report card and was told that if I had those I would be kicked out of the house. I will end up moving into my Nana's house. She is native, smokes pot, and likes her light beer every now and then . She is very very lenient. Will probably drive me down to Nanaimo to spin if I helped pay for gas