Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by Kaos
Views: 399    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Posted: by TwirlyVic
Last Reply: by TwirlyVic
Views: 1068    Replies: 9
"Been thinking "as soon as i finish uni, i can do this, this this this this and that...."mainly involving staff and juggling. But i finished on monday and since then, what have i done???..."
Posted: by Newborn
Last Reply: by Newborn
Views: 1455    Replies: 18
"hi where u the guy in London with that orange Trouser skirt thang? it looked well good!I was the guy with red combats and tiger top doing some firebreathing/ double beamers!"
Posted: by fireboy
Last Reply: by SmallBoy - x
Views: 926    Replies: 6
"since there is nothing better to talk about on this site apart from SEX.i may as well as how to bare bordom,if i get the lyrics from stinkfist any one i will quote: KILL YOU ..."
Posted: by Komainu
Last Reply: by Kyrian
Views: 741    Replies: 3
"I don't know how many of you are into electronic music, but I was wondering if anyone made it out to the Detroit Electronic Music Festival. I was quite impressed this year, though I've..."
Posted: by Valura
Last Reply: by Flynt
Views: 1057    Replies: 7
"Hey Arsn... just wondering if you ever decided on the road trip thingos dates? Being a professinal hippie (lol) I will really have to save if Im going to be able to make it... any d..."
Posted: by Celeste
Last Reply: by Cassandra
Views: 580    Replies: 2
"Okay, so this is kind of a social discussion I guess and kind of not but anyway I just wanted to share my excitement with people who understand...blah, blah, blah...anyway I learned how..."
Posted: by Twirl'N'Burn
Last Reply: by Bounce
Views: 941    Replies: 9
"I dont know about anyone else here or what your Uni timtables are like or not, but if you are anything like me you will be getting so very annyoed with all of the Uni crap which is stac..."
Posted: by Pele
Last Reply: by Airsick Moth
Views: 434    Replies: 1
"So, my showload is picking up alot here, which is good and I am not complaining, though it got to the point where I was thinking of retiring, but that is another story for another time...."
Posted: by Rozi
Last Reply: by Pele
Views: 3951    Replies: 30
"Hi guys, semi-serious post time.... I have recently come to the conclusion that I never want to work again, & I am trying to figure out how to do it. Now before you say it, what ..."
Posted: by Trippie Hippie
Last Reply: by Celeste
Views: 2174    Replies: 27
"On saturday night, after a shed full, my so called friend hit me with the ultimate question Picture this......."you meet the man/women of your dreams, the one that is writen in the star..."
Posted: by CAINED-AND-UNABLE
Views: 585    Replies: 0
"sup guys. not posted in a while, been very busy.but just letting you brit spinners know of a party thats happenning this weekend (in the lovely welsh countryside )heres the rundown..."
Posted: by tattty
Views: 909    Replies: 0
"need to meet up with others at glastonbury as im working there and friends have bottled out! also need someone to do my bloody uni assignment!!! HELP! "
Posted: by Prag
Views: 884    Replies: 6
"Ok I got a disscussion for you lot. What do ya think about cliques?All this sexy ladies chat got me thinking. Is HOP a kinda clique? I mean I missed the London party (damned skint stu..."
Posted: by TheBovrilMonkey
Views: 1436    Replies: 14
"I realised this morning that in 2 months, on the 28th of July, I'm going to be 23, then I also realised that I have no idea of what I want to do to celebrate.So, this thread is an open ..."
Posted: by [({PoiToi})]
Views: 498    Replies: 0
"If anyone from the san Fran Bay area would like to get together for a big spin jam, i think that would be awesome.. I was at the Winter Solstice celebration thingy and met some cool peo..."
Posted: by stickyfish
Last Reply: by MrConfused
Views: 2003    Replies: 8
"Yesterday I had an accident behind the bar. I dropped a glass while taking it out of the glass washer and tried to catch it. I'm sure details aren't nececary.In the accident & emergency..."
Posted: by baerie fen
Last Reply: by DarkFairyQueen
Views: 1787    Replies: 15
"wow what a place !positively makes me want to heavy breathe down the phoneline if it weren't for the fact that it would make me lose my connection to the net !So the survey says there a..."
Posted: by arsn
Last Reply: by arsn
Views: 1610    Replies: 7
"This scene takes place above pride rock where Mufasa is telling Simba about the circle of life. Mufasa : You see Simba, The antelope eat the grass and the antelope we eat and when we di..."
Posted: by Kali
Last Reply: by Kali
Views: 2464    Replies: 26
"Alright, so I leave for Europe in a little over a week to wonder about for three months on my own (more or less) and was just wondering since there are so many people here that either l..."
Last Reply: by Dom
Views: 1910    Replies: 16
"Okay last night i went to a friends house.I we had a jam had some smokes and so and we went up to his house.he had been drinking before i arrived.so we decided to have some red wine (wh..."
Posted: by phunky
Views: 767    Replies: 1
"This has been circling around the internet for awhile but i'd thought i'd share anyways Episode 2 : Attack of the Nerds"
Posted: by Kyrian
Last Reply: by redragonx
Views: 1334    Replies: 13
"Don't get in car accidents.But then, no one tries to. Oh well, i'm not relaly hurt,just feeling all stiff and sore today, poi is lovely cause it loosens my body up (also was a good dest..."
Views: 2428    Replies: 28
"okay well i am doing an year 11 assignment for art and i want to do digitalised photo compacted in an artistic way of twrillers, poi-ers, firebreathers and fire eating and a couple of g..."
Posted: by SCI FI
Views: 2502    Replies: 17
"As usual I was checking out the site on a daily basis reading people's posts,replying and posting a few of mine - then I happened to notice a button called "my profile" - so I clicked o..."
Posted: by rex
Last Reply: by dromepixie
Views: 1181    Replies: 5
"i tried a search for this.. everyone seems to be very concerned about the risks associated with fuel and fire, but what about poi in general? anyone heard about any carpel tunnel &lbr;s..."
Posted: by Jaeden
Last Reply: by Manu Ruka
Views: 1495    Replies: 6
"I was just curious, but does anyone know when/where Poi origionated? Or perhaps what it developed from?"
Posted: by Cassandra
Last Reply: by wanderinglinton
Views: 3365    Replies: 31
"Hello beautiful people ...So some of us gathered last week end in London at Clapham Common. It was all in all a fantastic and inspiring gathering, and for sure one of many many more to ..."
Posted: by Wikkaman
Last Reply: by DarkFairyQueen
Views: 2284    Replies: 27
"What do you the masses think of David Icke? I have my views but I think I will save them for a while... &lbr; 15 May 2002, 03:41: Message edited by: Wikkaman &rbr;"
Posted: by Axis
Last Reply: by Mr Miyagi
Views: 2286    Replies: 7
"Hi!I would just like to point out a few things to anyone who spins fireworks or is thinking of doing so.It is DANGEROUS! I know that sounds obvious but many people underestimate exactly..."
Views: 594    Replies: 1
"I thought that since i havent done firebreathing many times i thought i did alright esp in front of so many other talented ppl!Really enjoyed it met some cool ppl though me being a bit ..."
Posted: by tricky56
Views: 1131    Replies: 1
"So i'm going to Cozumel Mexico tomorrow. I really want to spin fire poi on the beach. Is this legal in mexico, is their any form of regulations against it, or codes I need to know abo..."
Posted: by Mot
Last Reply: by Kinudin (Soul Fyre)
Views: 917    Replies: 6
"Hi peoples,Has it been done, poi like 5 meters long or more.. I imagine that you would have to stand on a ladder or riser or something. But anyway is there anyone out there who has done..."
Posted: by orange
Last Reply: by Rozi
Views: 2362    Replies: 27
"it was lovely to see so many people at the london version of poi-in-the-park i was just curious as to how far from the park - an unladen`d spoon - with probably pieces of cassandra`s ..."
Posted: by Charles
Last Reply: by Charles
Views: 910    Replies: 2
"A comment Pele said in the thread about being shy at PIP made me think.Depsite doing a lot of perofrming, practice and busking, I hardly ever see other poeple performing.Sure I see a bi..."
Last Reply: by Newborn
Views: 886    Replies: 5
"Hi newborn is back in the house but only every so often as there are so many msg boards i is on i forget where the fcuk i am lol!!!Yeah how are u all most of u don;t know who i am but h..."
Posted: by Bram....
Views: 685    Replies: 0
"Geuss what. I bought the Ring of Power from the LoR today for a 1$. Now who invisible"
Posted: by Doc Lightning
Last Reply: by Doc Lightning
Views: 1651    Replies: 5
"Well, I am about to start my Long March. That is, my solo drive from Michigan to California. I'll be at Stanford all summer doing research.Today I hope to hit mid Iowa. Tomorrow, Asp..."
Posted: by Inbar
Views: 1322    Replies: 2
"i was spinning on the beach today, showing off all of my new moves and fighting the wind (i didnt last too long. the wind was stronger then my will...) so anyways, everyone on the beach..."
Posted: by She-Ra
Last Reply: by Manu Ruka
Views: 1847    Replies: 4
"After being assigned the most ridiculous assignment known to man in one of my courses this semester, I decided to do a portion of the project on poi.I was wondering if anyone had any in..."
Posted: by pr!m@te
Last Reply: by pr!m@te
Views: 1448    Replies: 15
"Alright then, me' Chunley Warners, Celestine Prophecy:1) A book that comes along just once in a lifetime...or//2) A bag of badly written hippy shite, with a vaguely uninteresting storyl..."
Posted: by Bram....
Last Reply: by Bram....
Views: 894    Replies: 7
"*hands Kinudin 2 big barrels of assorted candy*There now I don't feel guilty for taking your candy"
Posted: by Pele
Views: 2452    Replies: 26
"One of my friends brothers is a rave dj and organizer. He is also really deep intopsychology. It seems that there are musical pitches and vibrational frequencies that have an effect on ..."
Posted: by NYC
Last Reply: by LobsterChi
Views: 1720    Replies: 9
"I've been itching to hit up a club lately (I haven't twirled glowsticks in about 6 months) and since I'm an old man now (29) there's no way in heck that I'm dragging my "friends"... so...."
Posted: by SteelWngs
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 1025    Replies: 9
"Well I finally got to spin fire and it ROCKED!!I've had a set of Kevlar fire poi for almost 2 weeks now and haven't had the chance to light them and finally got the chance to. (read: it..."
Posted: by Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin King
Last Reply: by Raymund Phule (Fireproof)
Views: 1302    Replies: 10
"We were talking in P.E. today about the Parolymics and I got to thinking not only how cool and impressive those guys are but if there are any Para-twirlers out there? I'd say more but I..."
Posted: by Rozi
Last Reply: by Kali
Views: 1398    Replies: 11
"I just spent 5 minutes trying to work out what an "iste" was in someone's post. It was a typo and they had meant to say "site". I am really tired... What is the stupidest thing y..."
Posted: by Katinca
Last Reply: by Dom
Views: 5097    Replies: 54
"Hey some of you probably have seen this, but I thought it was a pretty cool moral dilemma, see how you go..You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus s..."
Posted: by Khamelean
Last Reply: by Khamelean
Views: 1506    Replies: 3
"This is sort of an appendage of the "Moral Dilema" post but that post sort of changed topics to this, so here is my puzzle, one of my favourites cos it's they only one of these damn thi..."
Posted: by Prag
Last Reply: by Salinger
Views: 949    Replies: 2
"I'm sorry guys to bring this subject into the areana but I just found out Stephen Jay Gould died earlier this week of the C If you don't know who he was, he was a brilliant thinker a..."