Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 17,557    Replies: 22
"I use the internet several hours a day and its occuring to me more and more that the internet is a waste of time. I find that when I load the internet up I have no idea of what I would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,391    Replies: 19
"Is anyone else out there tired of being alone and want to bitch about it? Well my friend then this is for you. I am a mother and most people would tell you that means I should act accor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 650    Replies: 10
"I am writing and reading about dance and humans. iwant to see what people feel when they dance about i am thinking about what power dance and music has on our brains or soul or whatever..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,723    Replies: 27
"C@tnus is missing, gone, disapeared...Just thought I bring it to everybodys attention because I miss him and It has been a LONG while since he was here....maybe if we tell him how much ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,310    Replies: 5
"they say that the universe is foreva going and that nothing is sumthing u can think about.... well they r wrong! think about nothing and u think of black space or a white light (usualy)..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,041    Replies: 7
"define ...... 'nothing' "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 4
"Hello peeps. Any ideas on the best way to find cheap flights to Thailand (tried search engines but got squillions of results)? Graduate in June and I'm hoping to leave for Thailand the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,596    Replies: 12
"I've been trying to throw some martial arts techniques and such into my spinning and i've wondered, has anybody else tried, and suceeded?i've been throwing in mostley arial moves like f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,369    Replies: 25
"1. now that the world isn't ending, it's love that i'm sending to you.2. I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend 3. I never thought it would come to this 4. I couldn't ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 950    Replies: 4
"I'm not sure if this makes ANY sense but it seems like my keyboard will become more stubborn when I'm online. It will often miss letters and such. I type offline Word documents all th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 561    Replies: 5
"are you coming to the israeli jugling festivel?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,472    Replies: 47
"So here I am in SoCal with Kinudin behind my left shoulder and Kyri leaning on my head. We've been having loads of fun, but while I've been here, some true gems have out of our dear Ky..."
Last Reply by
Views: 914    Replies: 3
"Check this one out.http://www.dubyadubyadubya.com/Raph"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,677    Replies: 12
"I know i don't post that often but i got nothin but time right now.....i was in a small flammable incidentme and a friend were spinning and we were in full swing, some idiot came over a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,526    Replies: 7
"he he URL=http://www.fatkin.com/what/ but not if you have a slow puter.Warning- contains virus virus information &lbr; 13. January 2003, 08:12: Message edited by: Malcolm &rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,053    Replies: 1
"well, its like 3am and at tempests stoned request for me to search for sites on helium deaths. 1st findings: sort of what we were looking for.... following on with the search. &lbr;pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,799    Replies: 25
"Here a question for you allIf your mum, your dad, and the guy who'd just invented the cure for cancer, were trapped in a burning biulding and you only had time to save two, which two wo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,276    Replies: 4
"'Ave it! wait for it to load, click on 'our beers' at the bottom, then click smooth (first option), then finaly click on the passage of writing on the right.... 'j' is new ball, 's' is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,045    Replies: 5
"Ok I put a text box on the front page of HOP with the text "search this site" and a button called "SEARCH"Now you would think that people would read the "search THIS site", not meaning ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,747    Replies: 19
"I have two cats, the other day I remembered the old saying "There's not enougth room in here to swing a cat" This gave me a briliant idea. Has anyone else tried to do poi with live anim..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 7
" stupid tabs..... does anyone know how to read tabs so that they can teach me???i'm an idiot....and info on, "Slides, Hammer-ons, and bends,...ect. would be appreciated... "
Last Reply by
Views: 579    Replies: 2
"Have a look here and send your emails if you want to concerning various (mainly uk based) enviromental campaigns. friends of the earth - press for change "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,205    Replies: 3
"Dear all,The discussion group search engine is slow and cumbersome (sp?) to work. Maybe why not so many people like using it .This has been an on going concern for a long time. I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,232    Replies: 24
"Okay, Oprah sparked this thread, so blame her.I was channel flicking today, and caught her show about what it is to be a man. She addressed issues of violence towards women, and of men..."
Views: 677    Replies: 0
"Been a while since i posted anything. I dont know if any of u live in Vegas or anything....but i was wondering if anyone knew of clubs out there that would possibly let me spin for an ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,716    Replies: 25
"The current poll asks if you regard yourself as a normal person and I was wondering what different people's definition of 'normal' is.For example. I think I am quite normal. I have a jo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 4
"Anyone know of a poi-related irc channel? I read that there was a HOp one but no-one mentioned which of the hundreds of networks it was on If there is not one I think I'll start one....."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,727    Replies: 19
"Some not very nice person has taken over #poi on irc with lots of bots and banned some of the regulars. Note to person with the bots: They are also putting off some of the casual users...."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,917    Replies: 58
"Peter Jackson was asked by a reporter "Did you know about the book before you started filming?" Some have said it is better than the first one and others have said it is about the s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,335    Replies: 12
"Ok, I'm pretty upset today. I'm in Dublin, my girlfriend's in Oz. She went to get her Tarot cards read and the lady told her that things weren't going to work out with me but that she w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,639    Replies: 2
"The same disclaimers hold for this as for the candy raver thread...-------------------------------------------New Species Report: Homo olarius (Southern California Surfer)Michael L. Gin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,398    Replies: 37
"Warning: angsty side of kyriThe American "spinning" community seems to be really overly focused on fire. Not just as individuals may or may not be, but particuarly gatherings, both that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,906    Replies: 5
"Ok my very first set of poi arrived today! HURRAH!! Ran straight down to the river to practice some stuff.. and erm hid behind an old fishing hut so ppl walking dogs couldn't see me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,456    Replies: 20
"Hello my name is Bri and I was Just wondering if anyone else in here had children. Especially three year old ramboncksios (spelled wrong) children who want to play with two pound poi. I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,080    Replies: 6
"Ok, so there was a NYE massive in LA called Together As One (TAO). Kyri and I were there. We saw a fire fanner.Anyone know who it was? I figure if I can't get the answer here, I can'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,642    Replies: 11
"As a virgin to the workshop a)is it on tonight? and b) who is coming? Hope to see you all there, mpost below if your coming........"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,113    Replies: 77
"Well Arsn and I thought we would have a lovely evening watching a movie right? WRONGWe chose to see the ring...And now Im damaged goods...I SWEAR IT IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SE..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,120    Replies: 28
"Well today I got the official word that "All WestPac rotation orders are halted."What does this mean? This means that I will not be returning to the States March 03. I just got off t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,294    Replies: 6
"I dunno who saw futurama tonight, but it was sort of ironic. It was about the guys dog (fry??) anyway, teh guy that was frozen, and teh dog he left behind, that was always waiting for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,246    Replies: 7
"I had my first performance in front of my school at a talent show! It was fucking awsome!!! I have never had so much adrenaline pump through me. At the end of the performance I was shak..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,304    Replies: 3
"Ok, a whirlwind tour of the places I was and who I stayed with:Arcata (3nights)Oakland (1night)Santa Cruz (Kyrian, 1night) (w/Dom)Laguna Niguel (w/Dom)Dana Point (w/Dom & Maximus)Oceans..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,522    Replies: 23
"Time for another wee little competition. This time you win goods up to the value of US$50 as specified in your answer to question 10.Free delivery will be included.Winner will be the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,747    Replies: 15
"Good morning beautiful people,I thought I could share a little something with you.I have been in guatemala for the past weeks, living amazing experiences , some of which I have shared w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,290    Replies: 24
"I dont want to do this, but I am gonna feel better after, so...Last night my mate Mark died in his sleep, from meningitis. we all thought he had flu, as he felt ill, but...sadly not.I j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,884    Replies: 7
"ive seen sick ass pics with all the glowstick streaks and photon streaks...but everytime i try to take some, i only see the person and not the streak, and i figured it was the flash fuc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,438    Replies: 27
"Does anyone have any New Year`s Resolutions for 2003? Mine are: To try and eat more healthily, Become more positive and far less stressed about everything, and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,613    Replies: 5
"Well, I am about to go back to school after the holidays, and feeling out of sorts. I know I hardly ever post, but I was sort of wondering how other people were dealing with post-holida..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,146    Replies: 6
"I just finished working a show with my friend who plays a Mudbegger at Ren Faires most of the year. She was telling me that she worked at a Faire this past summer which had a fire brea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,297    Replies: 14
"When a friend first introduced me to the rave scene, he made me swear I would never become a "Candy Raver." I've heard this term used in several different ways, some derogatory and som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,476    Replies: 4
"Directed by Quentin Tarantino same guy who did Pulp Fiction, Resiviour Dogs and Jackie brown.http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/kill_bill/"

HOP Newsletter