Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,478    Replies: 4
"'Ave it! wait for it to load, click on 'our beers' at the bottom, then click smooth (first option), then finaly click on the passage of writing on the right.... 'j' is new ball, 's' is..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,133    Replies: 19
"I have two cats, the other day I remembered the old saying "There's not enougth room in here to swing a cat" This gave me a briliant idea. Has anyone else tried to do poi with live anim..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,309    Replies: 7
" stupid tabs..... does anyone know how to read tabs so that they can teach me???i'm an idiot....and info on, "Slides, Hammer-ons, and bends,...ect. would be appreciated... "
Last Reply by
Views: 646    Replies: 2
"Have a look here and send your emails if you want to concerning various (mainly uk based) enviromental campaigns. friends of the earth - press for change "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,526    Replies: 24
"Okay, Oprah sparked this thread, so blame her.I was channel flicking today, and caught her show about what it is to be a man. She addressed issues of violence towards women, and of men..."
Views: 974    Replies: 0
"Been a while since i posted anything. I dont know if any of u live in Vegas or anything....but i was wondering if anyone knew of clubs out there that would possibly let me spin for an ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,948    Replies: 25
"The current poll asks if you regard yourself as a normal person and I was wondering what different people's definition of 'normal' is.For example. I think I am quite normal. I have a jo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,382    Replies: 4
"Anyone know of a poi-related irc channel? I read that there was a HOp one but no-one mentioned which of the hundreds of networks it was on If there is not one I think I'll start one....."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,193    Replies: 19
"Some not very nice person has taken over #poi on irc with lots of bots and banned some of the regulars. Note to person with the bots: They are also putting off some of the casual users...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,734    Replies: 12
"Ok, I'm pretty upset today. I'm in Dublin, my girlfriend's in Oz. She went to get her Tarot cards read and the lady told her that things weren't going to work out with me but that she w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,966    Replies: 2
"The same disclaimers hold for this as for the candy raver thread...-------------------------------------------New Species Report: Homo olarius (Southern California Surfer)Michael L. Gin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,684    Replies: 37
"Warning: angsty side of kyriThe American "spinning" community seems to be really overly focused on fire. Not just as individuals may or may not be, but particuarly gatherings, both that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,381    Replies: 5
"Ok my very first set of poi arrived today! HURRAH!! Ran straight down to the river to practice some stuff.. and erm hid behind an old fishing hut so ppl walking dogs couldn't see me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,731    Replies: 20
"Hello my name is Bri and I was Just wondering if anyone else in here had children. Especially three year old ramboncksios (spelled wrong) children who want to play with two pound poi. I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,325    Replies: 6
"Ok, so there was a NYE massive in LA called Together As One (TAO). Kyri and I were there. We saw a fire fanner.Anyone know who it was? I figure if I can't get the answer here, I can'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,989    Replies: 11
"As a virgin to the workshop a)is it on tonight? and b) who is coming? Hope to see you all there, mpost below if your coming........"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,790    Replies: 77
"Well Arsn and I thought we would have a lovely evening watching a movie right? WRONGWe chose to see the ring...And now Im damaged goods...I SWEAR IT IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SE..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,362    Replies: 28
"Well today I got the official word that "All WestPac rotation orders are halted."What does this mean? This means that I will not be returning to the States March 03. I just got off t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,600    Replies: 6
"I dunno who saw futurama tonight, but it was sort of ironic. It was about the guys dog (fry??) anyway, teh guy that was frozen, and teh dog he left behind, that was always waiting for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,532    Replies: 7
"I had my first performance in front of my school at a talent show! It was fucking awsome!!! I have never had so much adrenaline pump through me. At the end of the performance I was shak..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,598    Replies: 3
"Ok, a whirlwind tour of the places I was and who I stayed with:Arcata (3nights)Oakland (1night)Santa Cruz (Kyrian, 1night) (w/Dom)Laguna Niguel (w/Dom)Dana Point (w/Dom & Maximus)Oceans..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,078    Replies: 15
"Good morning beautiful people,I thought I could share a little something with you.I have been in guatemala for the past weeks, living amazing experiences , some of which I have shared w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,672    Replies: 24
"I dont want to do this, but I am gonna feel better after, so...Last night my mate Mark died in his sleep, from meningitis. we all thought he had flu, as he felt ill, but...sadly not.I j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,201    Replies: 7
"ive seen sick ass pics with all the glowstick streaks and photon streaks...but everytime i try to take some, i only see the person and not the streak, and i figured it was the flash fuc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,715    Replies: 27
"Does anyone have any New Year`s Resolutions for 2003? Mine are: To try and eat more healthily, Become more positive and far less stressed about everything, and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,006    Replies: 5
"Well, I am about to go back to school after the holidays, and feeling out of sorts. I know I hardly ever post, but I was sort of wondering how other people were dealing with post-holida..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,409    Replies: 6
"I just finished working a show with my friend who plays a Mudbegger at Ren Faires most of the year. She was telling me that she worked at a Faire this past summer which had a fire brea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,624    Replies: 14
"When a friend first introduced me to the rave scene, he made me swear I would never become a "Candy Raver." I've heard this term used in several different ways, some derogatory and som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,970    Replies: 4
"Directed by Quentin Tarantino same guy who did Pulp Fiction, Resiviour Dogs and Jackie brown.http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/kill_bill/"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,687    Replies: 14
"Hey this is totally off topic but here I can get a lot of opinions. Who has seen the movie 'Freddy got fingered' with Tom Green if you have did you find it really offensive because I th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,194    Replies: 5
"Hey everyone, favour to ask. I am looking at buying a new computer soon. In the meantime, I have a truly ancient thing that I need to dispose of, however I do not just want to junk it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 20,085    Replies: 15
"Quick question:Is anyone actually, honestly twirling fire legally anywhere?I know, or at least I think, it's illegal to have an open flame indoors and even on US beaches whre bonfires a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,119    Replies: 1
"Hey guys and Girls,When is the next twirl in Salamanca ? I take it it's 2003 but is it going to be the first Tuesday ? Are we going to have lots of people to brighten up the sky ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,056    Replies: 12
"I have many different kinds of tape the best one is gaffer. what do you think about that?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,806    Replies: 1
"K, this thread was inspired by the sellotape thread (duh) being as tape is universally handy, there have got to be many entertaining stories out there envolving tape of one sort or anot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,133    Replies: 5
"Happy New Year everyone.I hope you had an amazing night. And I hope you have a wonderful year."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,890    Replies: 16
"hey everyone....just thought i would let you all know that tonight there will be a live web cast from www.djmechanix.com that will feature quite a few of us HoPers at a club in New Have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,836    Replies: 3
"Doh! Was in Brisbane for nite only on our way to fraser island (was fab thankyou!)and went to markets on south bank. Looked at moon and went ahh its full. Kept on walking. Got back to h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,828    Replies: 12
"Had an interesting thought last night while playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. (weird, huh? )Based on the board's popular definition of juggling as "object manipulation" (which poi and m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,475    Replies: 10
"hey, anyone know where the heck pozee disappeared to?*wanders around HoP aimlessly calling...poooozzzeeee...* "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,866    Replies: 7
"Hello all, it's now 2:00am in NZ, and I've just limped into the house with an egg shaped lump under my left knee, and an inch of split skin on top of the lump.I was doing a fast figure ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,057    Replies: 40
"ok everyone,With the new year rolling around very soon,I was just wondering if anyone had any New years resolutions for 2002.some people want to find some people want to find some p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,649    Replies: 4
"Hey anybody out there into hard house. I've been searching the net looking for someone new to spin to. Anybody have some favorits they like to recommend."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,898    Replies: 4
"Hi...I'm going over to New Zealand for a while next week and just wondering if anyone knows if there is a goa-trance scene there at all? Or any good parties? I'll be spending most of my..."
Last Reply by
Views: 899    Replies: 2
"should be the name of a blues song.. nothin but diet peanut butter(creamy) n honey...tis the days of cookielessness, the lean month of january, and for another 8 long months we must ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,079    Replies: 3
"It´s cool to see so many people on this site share my love for dnb and I just got thinking that I should really do a few sets for people to be able to download and maybe even spin to. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,537    Replies: 17
"My mum has an addiction for models and all things chicken wise, so for christmas we got her three hens (and one rooster which we have to take back)So I was wondering, what do people kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,371    Replies: 4
"Hey I like to DL alot of Techno songs i need some to DL i can't think of any will someone please help me. Anything Good will be nice. Oh and if anyone has seen those clips of Dj Wes,Am..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,350    Replies: 4
"Please someone assure me that I am not the only one on this site that appreciates The Clash and was a little saddened by the passing of Joe Strummer on the 23rd. For all of you who h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,336    Replies: 12
"thoughts?implications?fantasies?new moves? loli would like to hear everyones opinionscheers crewmythmitch(AKA Horny Bastard) happarently"

HOP Newsletter