SmokyDavy
SILVER Member since Jan 2002

Do my poi look too small in this?

Total posts: 394
Posted:First I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!! To all the twirlers that came to my party last weekend.

I know it was a little over-crowded at some points, but I still had a fabulous time and it was soo sooo good to have more of you over to my home!

Also, This PyroptiX or whatever his name is that I invited. This guy is just AMAZING with the double staffs!! I've never seen anything like him before!! He obviously has had some practice

regardless, he's taken my interest in doubles to a new level, and WOW, just WOW!!

He's also rekindled my interest in Melbourne, cause I loooooove outdoor parties.

[ 01 May 2002, 00:26: Message edited by: FieryFlow ]

Delete Topic

Dom
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3009
Posted:Thanks for hosting an excellent party! Lovely, lovely group of people!

And indeed some great spinning!

Delete

Moohaahaa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

Moohaahaa

enthusiast

Total posts: 382
Posted:Fiery Flow, hello good day, and, was I at ya party, i believe i have hazy recolections of something like "oh yeah i've changed my name on the hop!" If ya have then its all jolly good and fine.

If i dont know you, then why wasn't i invited? I'm quite a nice man, not too many strange habbits, well, since i gave up the monkey cooking.....

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

Delete