Forums > Social Chat > Please rely on experience

Login/Join to Participate

M@TT

Total posts: 34
Posted:I pulled a dumb move. I spent 5 minutes walking on stilts and figured I was ready to light my poi and spin up high. I was wrong. I fell on my ass and broke my fall with my wrist. After a visit to 2 doctors I have a cast for 6 weeks and a broken thumb. I feel like a damn moron. Anyone else ever have something similar happen???

-M@TTKeep the fire burning.

Delete Topic

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:After 2 weeks of spinning i decided i was good enough to start spinning fire. Ended up scarring my right arm after the poi wrapped around my shoulder and wouldn't untangle.

Delete

falloutboy
SILVER Member since Mar 2002

falloutboy

remember

Total posts: 433
Posted:i've somehow managed to break my arms five times and my leg once, from an assortment of stupid things
the funniest of which was probably the time i was riding a tiny little kids bike, fell over (with no helmet) smacked my head on the ground, passed out.. when i woke up i was so out of it i fell over in the gutter and broke my arm!! Haha

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

Delete