• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:Hey Arsn... just wondering if you ever decided on the road trip thingos dates? Being a professinal hippie (lol) I will really have to save if Im going to be able to make it... any dates or any info that u have decided on?.....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete Topic

Bounce

Total posts: 37
Posted:i know i'm not arsn, but at least part of the sydney contingent is focussing on either august or september moonfest for now, although i'm still confirming that with other sydney eager beavers (fri 23/8 or sat 21/9)...
starting 2 think about outback eclipse (s.a.) too and hoping the $$ situation is good enough to do both trips!

Delete

arsn

arsn

How do you change this thing???

Total posts: 1903
Posted:Bounce is pretty much the same as all us Melbounites... The snow seems to be a bit X-e... so most of us are going to be coming up to Queensland for a Moonfest... Love ya Bec and MoonPixie...X

This ends up being a bit cheaper on us all... mean more things to but... and more clubs to visit...

--------------------------------
We all get the spotlight eventually. You can have it when Im done.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Delete

nexus_sun

Total posts: 47
Posted:When in Sydney don't forget to pop into the Glebe & Newtown gatherings on a Thurs or Wed.

We'd love to see ya.

Delete

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:Bugger... was looking foward to getting in my car and driving into the sunset for an aussie twirling adventure...oh well it'll be great to meet you all when ya'll come for moonfest... I know that everyone will look after ya...plus i might just go on a twirling adventure of my own and rock up to some of your guys twirling gigs...
sighs and walks away singing 'all by myself'.....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete

Katinca

Katinca

See my vest.... see my vest...

Total posts: 693
Posted:*crosses arms, taps foot*

Oh I get it, wait till Kate and Josh are about to leave the country....THEN decide to do a HOP Aussie road trip....

How convenient......

I really want to go to the Eclipse festival….finally a psy-trance festival comes to SA, and we aren’t going to be here….. OH well these things happen I guess.

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Delete

arsn

arsn

How do you change this thing???

Total posts: 1903
Posted:Oohhh no... don't try passing the blame... we Melbournites offered this Queens Birthday weekends... but noooooo... too good for us now... tee hee... sorry... But this is the road trip to the snow... with a detour to Brisbane.... see what happens when I'm the one with the map!!!

-------------------------------------
Winning isnt everything okay, so Im lying.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Delete

Flynt
SILVER Member since May 2002

Flynt

Intrepid Penguin

Total posts: 5635
Posted:so im guessing a detour to taswegia home of the two headed,,,,, is out of the question? lol

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Delete